Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Bèsame* 03-07-2021 08:31 PM

A day off after a 19 day streak..its getting closer!!

JustLovelyJenn 03-08-2021 01:29 PM

Spending a week at a "friends" house.... 12 days and counting till time

FireSignFemme 03-08-2021 03:34 PM

Brownies, I think. I can't decide if they're make up brownies after a little tiff because she loves me, or because she's afraid she'll get on my son's bad side if he learns of it, or if it's all a ruse and what she's really up to here is attempting to try and kill me with kindness. Well I suppose time will tell. I won't take a bite until after she goes first, and I get to pick which one.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-10-2021 12:12 AM

Getting this PICC line taken out of my arm - it's too high maintenance and uncomfortable - and getting a port put in instead. Surgery Friday!

GeorgiaMa'am 03-10-2021 12:32 AM

An online skin, nails and makeup class for cancer patients. They cover things like sunscreen, chemicals to avoid and such as well as how to draw on your eyebrows without looking constantly startled; how to care for your nails when they quit growing; and how to tie different kinds of scarves for different styles and how to buy a wig. It is totally free and lots of people have had good things to say about it.

Kenna 03-11-2021 07:06 AM

Vacation and trip to the beach.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-11-2021 03:26 PM

Getting this annoying PICC line removed from my arm tomorrow.

FireSignFemme 03-11-2021 09:00 PM

My oldest grandson's birthday party. He got to choose the menu so we're all having Panda Express. The one here isn't all that great and they're serving it at my younger son's house which isn't all that clean but well children put much worse things in their mouths while growing up and we've all survived so – pray for me.
:praying:

JustLovelyJenn 03-11-2021 10:46 PM

I get to spend a WEEK at a friends place in Tacoma. Its been a while since I have spent time in a big city.... and the friend in question is wonderful company..

GeorgiaMa'am 03-15-2021 07:25 AM

Today is part 2 of the beauty videoconference for cancer patients. We did skin care and makeup last week; this week is wigs and head coverings. I will leave work about 5 minutes early to sign on right after work. We're supposed to bring a variety of shapes and sizes of scarves so we can learn to tie them.

Orema 03-16-2021 05:23 AM

Seeing the sun come up as I ride my bike in the mornings. My office faces east but it’s full of boxes so I can’t get in there comfortably.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-17-2021 08:41 AM

An upcoming three-day weekend with my Mom at her house.

FireSignFemme 03-17-2021 03:40 PM

Saturday, April 3rd, 2021
If I behave that's the day I'll be completely debt free. Just 18 days from now but already I'm starting to sweat it, tempted to spend money on things I don't really need. I've highlighted each day on my calendar between now and then and will be crossing them off as I go. I'll be in the free and clear once I have all those days crossed off but won't have any money to spend on folly until the following month. May can't get here soon enough.

Spokes75 03-17-2021 09:11 PM

For my dinner! I’m hungry 🥩

homoe 03-18-2021 04:30 AM

The stimulus!

FireSignFemme 03-19-2021 12:15 PM

A visit from my son. He said he would fix my computer awhile back but got busy and it kind of got pushed to the wayside. I lied and told him not to worry about it because I'd managed to fix it on my own. I didn't want him to have that worry added to his stress. Well after I got my stimulus he told me he'd ordered the parts because he knew I was lying, and he'd be over today or next Friday to set it up. I tried to convince him to let me reimburse him, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. I didn't expect him until next week because he's been so busy, but he told me this morning he's coming over today and bringing a bigger monitor too. I'm so happy, this thing has been giving me so much grief! My son is so kind to me. J too because every bit he spends on me he could just as easily be spending on her.

Blade 03-19-2021 07:24 PM

Easter vacation! House on the lake, fishing dock with a roof so me and my dog can fish in the rain.

Chad 03-20-2021 10:19 AM

Looking forward

I look forward to the day that I can travel again. Home is yummy but I have a nomad's spirit.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-20-2021 02:35 PM

I'm looking forward to cutting off all my hair. Every time I brush it big bunches come out, and it gets really, really tangled. I should have cut it before now, but I just haven't been quite ready. I'm still not quite ready, but I'm definitely going to cut it today or tomorrow because I'm getting really tired of dealing with it. Plus, I have a beautiful new wig and lots of caps and scarves to try!

Gemme 03-20-2021 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1281996)
The stimulus!

Easy come, easy go. Mine is gone, baby gone.

Next up on the looking forward train is Easter, which will be my first official full day off since early December. I can't wait!!!