Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Just_G 11-06-2013 07:32 PM

My review at work and then my holiday party. I love a party with heavy hors duerves! (and I know I totally just butchered that word, but I am too tired to go look it up...lol)

I am also looking forward to planning a couple of road trips in the near future; I have some hugs to go claim!

girl_dee 11-06-2013 08:08 PM

My first Thanksgiving back home in 8 years!

MissItalianDiva 11-06-2013 08:36 PM

TOMORROW...I was home sick today and tomorrow has got to be better then today

Greco 11-07-2013 05:18 PM

winter

Winter camping and quiet time in the cabin...but first home to see my family but not soon enough...

Greco

CA_BabyCakes 11-08-2013 12:10 AM

Mommy/son bowling tournament next week weekend with my sons school! I totally stoked!!!

SimpleAlaskanBoy 11-08-2013 01:49 AM

Thanksgiving & Hannukah.

~SAB

Teddybear 11-08-2013 04:14 AM

A long over due phone conversation
a well planned road trip
New beginnings

easygoingfemme 11-12-2013 08:48 PM

Tomorrow starts a two day museum binge with my guy and our collective three kids- two teens and a pre-teen. His kids are skipping school, and mine is home-schooled, so it still counts as school for her, for two days. Two days immersed in historic preservation, and we're staying at an old history laden hotel too. I can't wait.

Also looking forward to selling my house. I don't live in it anymore- bought it with my ex, lived there with her for eight years, and we moved out two years ago when we split. I've been renting it out and have tenants on a rent-to-own. We are in contract mode, and while dealing with the finances with my ex is becoming a nightmare... the sale is close to coming and I can't wait to close that chapter AND send my house into the hands of a really wonderful young couple who love it.

Jar 11-14-2013 10:47 AM

My girl is taking me to my favorite Mexican place for my birthday :cheesy:

SoulShineFemme 11-17-2013 10:22 AM

I'm looking forward to December. Christmas at home is just what the doctor ordered. (OK he really ordered a good, strong dose of ONLY..) ;)

JAGG 11-17-2013 10:24 AM

Finishing my project and getting my house put back together. Playing online isn't helping my cause. lol

Teddybear 11-17-2013 10:35 AM

peace of it all just knowing peace

Bard 11-17-2013 11:12 AM

the Holidays spending them with my family my beautiful wife sweet daughter and our furbabies Juliet the protector and comforter regal and beautiful Phoebe our sweet loving velcro puppy always there with kisses Gracie the quiet one best behaved most of the time polite beautiful pup and Piper our baby goofy energetic kitten even if she climbs the tree she is loving giving kisses with a purr that shakes her whole body. there was a time that I had lost the holiday spirit and when desd came into my life she brought it back to me she showed me how amazing this time of year is so what I am most looking forward to is spending this Holiday and many many more to to come with her

Queenie 11-17-2013 11:47 AM

What am I looking forward to?

I get to spend all of this week with my husband! And why is he taking this week off of work? Because our 5th year wedding anniversary is this Friday.
I just love spending time with him.
Yes, its the little things that make me happy!

grenade 11-17-2013 12:07 PM

My daughter's first big solo performance on Tuesday. She's gonna be amazing.

o'queery 11-17-2013 02:07 PM

a nice soak in the hot tub

*checks clock*

in bout 1/2 an hour.....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sofimichi 11-17-2013 02:10 PM

Seeing you tonight.
Until then: homework.

girl_dee 11-17-2013 07:08 PM

Thanksgiving when my entire biofamily will be in my house!
:thanksgiving:

mountainbikedyke 11-17-2013 07:39 PM

Thanksgiving in Canada and two weeks here at Christmas with my baby...

RockOn 11-17-2013 10:42 PM

Seeing the joy in my supervisor's eyes when his first grand child gets here. His daughter is having a c-section, baby's arrival date is this WED the 20th. Praying to the Good Spirit for baby and Mom to come through in perfect health!

YAY new baby!
;)