Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Mel C. 03-20-2021 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spokes75 (Post 1281994)
For my dinner! I’m hungry 🥩

I'm looking forward to more posts from you if you're the same spokes I used to interact with years ago.

Orema 03-23-2021 09:42 AM

Rain

One of the things I’ve come to miss is a nice rainfall. Usually when it rains in Southern California it’s a disaster with mud slides, landslides, floods, and lots of car accidents from the rain causing the oil to come to the surface of the road.

We don’t have those problems, or not nearly as bad, near Lake Michigan.

Am really looking forward to getting a few days of rain without the anxiety and heartache of seeing people lose property or lives

https://i.postimg.cc/289zswg7/849049...47d3b9e7-b.jpg

randrum 03-23-2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1282180)
One of the things I’ve come to miss is a nice rainfall. Usually when it rains in Southern California it’s a disaster with mud slides, landslides, floods, and lots of car accidents from the rain causing the oil to come to the surface of the road.

We don’t have those problems, or not nearly as bad, near Lake Michigan.

Am really looking forward to getting a few days of rain without the anxiety and heartache of seeing people lose property or lives

https://i.postimg.cc/289zswg7/849049...47d3b9e7-b.jpg

It's the right time of year. Some spring thunderstorms should be coming. Best sleep I get all year, hands down.

Spokes75 03-24-2021 02:49 AM

I’m looking forward to the cheesecake in the fridge.....yum!

GeorgiaMa'am 03-26-2021 09:20 AM

I'm looking forward to spending all weekend with my Mom! We will cook together, and sit around and drink coffee and chat. We'll probably go into town for dinner or lunch at least a couple of times. My sister is going to come over too, on Sunday. We will probably go meet my niece's new dog, Fred - he's supposed to be a hoot. We might shop for dog toys and treats first, as gifts - he is getting to be one spoiled dog.

JDeere 03-26-2021 02:45 PM

My upcoming doctors appointment tomorrow, since there was a cancellation. I haven't seen a doctor in over a year and my health is not good..

Stone-Butch 03-26-2021 07:58 PM

looking forward to

A brighter tomorrow for everyone.

Reach *BANNED* 03-27-2021 06:41 AM

I am looking forward to my sister coming over today so we can go grocery shopping together - it has been a minute since we have gone together - it is always an experience. ;)

as a side note: she is also bringing me homemade lasagna and chocolate chip cookies. In a word: Score!

FireSignFemme 03-27-2021 02:01 PM

Looking foward to-

Son stopping by after work to fix the television. Amazon Video upgraded things. There's no problem at his house but mine didn't take well to the changes at all. He says I need some part to make this old fashioned television set spring back to life, run full speed ahead. Old fashioned? He just bought this set around a year ago I think, definitely less than two. How long do they keep these things out on the front shelves or back in storage anyway?

I'm also looking forward to Easter. It will be my youngest grandson's first. So tired though. Well I saw a three pack of giant Easter eggs – one gold, one silver, one bronze. As to who gets which I'll do it like anniversaries oldest to youngest. Stuff a little money, some pastel Easter color wrapped Hershey's kisses in and call it a day. Just relax, eat drink and be merry while I watch the boys hunt eggs. Being a grandma is so fun. And relaxing.

Orema 03-30-2021 07:23 AM

Looking forward to getting my second shot tomorrow.

:bow:

JustLovelyJenn 03-30-2021 08:26 PM

I am looking forward to... another roadtrip starting friday.

Stone-Butch 03-30-2021 08:28 PM

looking forward to

Just got off Skype with the little one and family and am looking forward to lunch with them tomorrow.

JustLovelyJenn 03-31-2021 12:27 PM

A better day than yesterday...

Reach *BANNED* 03-31-2021 03:54 PM

Warmer weather so I can get outside and start putting in flower beds and plant a small raised platform garden - just making the outside of the townhouse look good.

JDeere 03-31-2021 05:17 PM

Knowing what is actually going on, health wise!

JustLovelyJenn 04-01-2021 11:18 PM

The tricycle I am buying.

randrum 04-02-2021 02:31 PM

Getting my vaccine tomorrow and a 3-day weekend! I may hide my work laptop, because I don't want to see it or think about it.

cinnamongrrl 04-03-2021 12:39 PM

A road trip this coming week to my beloved NC. My daughter and her husband bought a house and I’m going to see it for the first time.

AND (insert excititated sounds here) I’m going to put eyeballs on a property that we are THIS CLOSE to buying in the mountains of western NC!!!
Even if it’s just for vacations for now, I’ll be a happy girl ❤️

Blade 04-10-2021 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 1282078)
Easter vacation! House on the lake, fishing dock with a roof so me and my dog can fish in the rain.

Well that was a flop! Rained all the way there. Turned off cold, much to cold for the Crappie to bite and windy as gee whiz. Then there was a sewer issue at the rental and I had to come home early
Because nobody could come fix it til Monday. Who could hold their bodily functions for 3 days right? So yep came home. The lady did refund most of my money.

Stone-Butch 04-12-2021 05:30 AM

looking forward to

Some sleep would be nice. I have not had any since yesterday.