Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What do you need right now?!? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5397)

stonebutchinpa 12-25-2012 08:31 AM

I NEED for Santa to bring a sweet femme angel into my life. Someone to share all of life's ups and downs. A partner in crime. Someone to hold at night. Someone who I can care for and adore and who will do the same for me. Sigh.... A butch can dream right?!?

girl_dee 12-25-2012 09:39 AM

Syr to get back here with Sparky so we can have our day together!

:smileyXmasTree::grinch::snowysmiley::snowman:

:anothersnowman::cc::amsmiling::stocking::present: :santa1::rudreindeer:

bkisbutchenuff 12-25-2012 09:49 AM

To be closer is all I need right now...besides that - I'm the luckiest - happiest - blessed Butch in the Universe! The future is bright with hope, inner peace and positive changes! I don't need anything!

bkisbutchenuff 12-25-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonebutchinpa (Post 722921)
I NEED for Santa to bring a sweet femme angel into my life. Someone to share all of life's ups and downs. A partner in crime. Someone to hold at night. Someone who I can care for and adore and who will do the same for me. Sigh.... A butch can dream right?!?

Dreams can come true! ;)

LoyalWolfsBlade 12-25-2012 11:40 AM

Steak and eggs with a big hot cup of coffee
The girl I am looking at right now to be by my side and in my arms
Most of all I need patience...it has never been a virtue of mine so maybe the new year will bring me a healthy dose of it....

Miss Scarlett 12-25-2012 11:57 AM

For my hair to cooperate and dry! LOL

Lazy Daze 12-25-2012 12:00 PM

Absolutely nothing! I have everything I could possible ask for and so very much more :) As BK said, dreams really do come true

Hollylane 12-25-2012 12:01 PM

To be in her arms....Impossible today, but it is exactly what I need.

Abigail Crabby 12-25-2012 12:11 PM

What I need right now is to get off my butt and go finish packing the bathroom.

What to bring, what to give away - decisions.

I should be busy busy busy........

WingsOnFire 12-25-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All (Post 722972)
Steak and eggs with a big hot cup of coffee
The girl I am looking at right now to be by my side and in my arms
Most of all I need patience...it has never been a virtue of mine so maybe the new year will bring me a healthy dose of it....

I will be by Your side very soon serving You a lovely cup of coffee along with steak and eggs. I love You baby.

clay 12-25-2012 12:28 PM

While I truly do have everything I need, I want her...here....in my arms...cuddling..to be lost in her essence...:).

Sachita 12-25-2012 12:43 PM

I need someone who can read my mind and respond to my every whim. hahaha I need a good bourbon like Basil Hayden to sip by the fire later. I need really hot kinky sex.

WingsOnFire 12-26-2012 09:12 AM

I am so spoiled. I need MY Dutch Bros who knows exactly how I like my coffee and that extra cream does not mean a splash. :( I drove 20 mins out of my way this morning to find one near my coworkers house that I am house sitting in this week. The coffee is nothing like what I am spoiled with on a daily basis lol. Oh well

Soooo gonna tell my peeps how much I appreciate them next time I'm there!

Hollylane 12-26-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollylane (Post 722982)
To be in her arms....Impossible today, but it is exactly what I need.

Just a few more days until this is possible...I miss the warmth and strength of your arms around me Gaige.

PinkieLee 12-26-2012 01:12 PM

Not only do I need, but I totally want, a lazy day with absolutely nothing to do! I wanna be in my pjs, curled up in my leopard print Snuggie (don't hate) on the couch, dozing in & out of naps all day long, while watching a marathon of John Hughes movies.

Talon 12-26-2012 01:15 PM

A soft, warm trail of kisses down my bare back...

Beloved 12-26-2012 03:28 PM

Motivation. Meh, maybe I'll find it tomorrow or Friday.

SleepyButch 12-26-2012 03:59 PM

Someone to take my temp by mouth and wear a nurse's uniform. Might make me feel a lot better!

DamonK 12-26-2012 04:01 PM

I don't NEED anything... My world is surrounded with love. However, I would LIKE cuddles.

girl_dee 12-28-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyButch (Post 723417)
Someone to take my temp by mouth and wear a nurse's uniform. Might make me feel a lot better!

i love that you specified the manner in which to have your temp taken. :blush:

right now i need some puppy prozac for two dogs! :dogwalking: