Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Postcards... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3344)

JustJo 06-05-2011 09:31 AM

Postcards...

Okay...this is silly...but I have always loved getting postcards from people as they travel. You know, those great photos of....wherever :)

So I thought it would be fun to start a thread...and those of us who are traveling can offer to send postcards to those that might like to get some.

I'll start....because I'm (lucky, lucky girl) going to the Bahamas later this month with Scoote, the Prince and Rooster, thanks to Scoote's hard work and a company award.

Anyone want a postcard from the Bahamas?

If you do, let me know by June 18th...and we can coordinate mailing address info through a PM.

lipstixgal 06-05-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustJo (Post 352793)
Okay...this is silly...but I have always loved getting postcards from people as they travel. You know, those great photos of....wherever :)

So I thought it would be fun to start a thread...and those of us who are traveling can offer to send postcards to those that might like to get some.

I'll start....because I'm (lucky, lucky girl) going to the Bahamas later this month with Scoote, the Prince and Rooster, thanks to Scoote's hard work and a company award.

If you do, let me know by June 18th...and we can coordinate mailing address info through a PM.

I'll take a postcard from the Bahamas..I'll send you a pm with my info!!

little_ms_sunshyne 06-05-2011 09:50 AM

I want to do this :) I will be bouncing around the US

amiyesiam 06-05-2011 11:33 AM

Cool idea Jo!

I want one please
will send you address info in pm

Corkey and I aren't going anywhere
but then no one is coming here LOL
If anyone wants a post card from the lake
I will be happy to send them one
just pm me with address info
and we will send you a post card!!

Chancie 06-05-2011 11:57 AM

I want to be in the postcard club. :sushi:

girl_dee 06-05-2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

We did this on the other site, only we sent postcards from our hometowns.. It was a great deal of fun!

JustJo 06-05-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassy_girl (Post 352858)
We did this on the other site, only we sent postcards from our hometowns.. It was a great deal of fun!

Oh, that's a cool idea!
I love it! :)

1PlayfulFemme 06-05-2011 01:01 PM

Me too! ME too!! (In the words of my 3 year old neice!) :)

I want to be part of the club! I don't travel a ton, but I do travel! :) And! I love the idea of sending postcards from our own hometown!!!!

Chancie 06-05-2011 01:02 PM

If you PM me your address, I will send you a postcard! :sushi:

Nina 06-05-2011 01:19 PM

I'd like to do the postcard thing too...I have a crazy huge collection of vintage and antique post-cards...I made journals from them...anyway/but/and, while I don't go anywhere, there are always fun SF post cards 'n stuff to share...

maybe someone can make up a mailing list?...

or, maybe I am being over-eager and talking too much and still avoiding finishing a project that I promised today?

I'd like to play, if I can, as well...

Diva 06-05-2011 01:25 PM

I would LOVE a postcard from the Bahamas!
I would LOVE to play this game!
I'm going on a road trip next month ~ Texas-New Mexico-Sedona, AZ-CA-Reno-Salt Lake City-CO-then home......would love to send postcards from some of those places....

Lemme know!

scootebaby 06-05-2011 02:37 PM

yes sweet innocent ppl of BFP---send us your addresses PLEASE!! *evil laughter*

:woodchop: :quickdraw: :perv:

little_ms_sunshyne 06-05-2011 03:07 PM

Sent outour address to a few people, not knowing how this would be organized..but a list would be great! T and I will be going to Colorado...a roadtrip to Iowa (stops along the way I am sure), Texas, and wherever else our Summer leads us.

I am excited! I was just telling T I needed something to do this summer lol

Gemme 06-05-2011 04:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 352848)
Cool idea Jo!

I want one please
will send you address info in pm

Corkey and I aren't going anywhere
but then no one is coming here LOL
If anyone wants a post card from the lake
I will be happy to send them one
just pm me with address info
and we will send you a post card!!

I wantz. Addy's soon going to Jo. Ami has mine.

little man 06-05-2011 05:36 PM

i loves me some postcards. they don't even have to be from anywhere particular.

i'll send mailing addy to anyone who'll send me postcards. :)

if you send me your addy, i'll add you to my random postcard list. i use my own images and make postcards from them.

scootebaby 06-05-2011 06:11 PM

BTW...Even tho Jo got this wild hair up her butt i DO expect to see my name(Scoote will do if Jo doesnt give you my name:) ) on the damn postcards!

JustJo 06-05-2011 06:21 PM

Yay! :)

Okay, so far I have addresses for:
  • Amiyesiam
  • Chancie
  • TCountry & Sunshyne
  • Diva
  • Gemme
  • 1PlayfulFemme

I'm happy to be the address-list wrangler and can send it to everyone....if your name is up there ^^^ and you don't want it shared, please let me know and I won't.

Otherwise, I'll compile this and see if I can keep a current list pulled together.

And....don't worry about Scoote.... *sigh*

:cheesy:

Outlaw 06-05-2011 06:32 PM

Woooooooooooooooooooo

I love this idea! I'm happy to participate and help wrangle address lists!

scootebaby 06-05-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 353021)
Is this where we sign up for Snowglobes from the Bahamas?

i think Jo set up a secret door for that over there ----> please make sure you arent followed!