Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Romance (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   The Butch Femme Dance (literally) (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4593)

Metro 02-09-2012 02:53 PM

The Butch Femme Dance (literally)

i absolutely l.o.v.e. this video:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu3nYLdbQfI"]butch femme - YouTube[/nomedia]

social dancing can be so intimate -- this video makes me long for the time when i guided a femme around the dance floor on a regular basis...

:fireworks:

if anybody else has links to similar videos please post & share!

Apocalipstic 02-09-2012 03:16 PM

How beautiful! I love social dancing and would love to take lessons with a Butch partner some day :)

I can do some basic steps,but would love to learn more dances.

Apocalipstic 02-09-2012 03:16 PM

Third Coast as in Nashville?

Princess 02-09-2012 03:44 PM

I love this <3 ty so much for sharing! Totally puts a smile to my face :)

Metro 02-09-2012 08:15 PM

glad my new bff and everyone else enjoyed this post!

:)

SweetJane 02-09-2012 08:31 PM

SweetUrbaneBoi,thank you for this thread.

There is a studio here that offers women's partnered dance and a monthly women's dance. Unfortunately I only see a couple of what I would consider B-F couples there. They're mostly feminist lesbians.

But there is such a wonderful exquisiteness to dance with a good lead butch who knows how to guide a femme around the room. I did experience that for the first time last month.....I absolutely loved it---waltz, salsa, two-step..

deedarino 02-15-2012 07:54 AM

It has been WAY too long since I danced...

Leigh 02-15-2012 09:08 AM

I would love to learn to dance someday with a partner :)

Medusa 02-15-2012 09:35 AM

Love this!!

Rockinonahigh 02-15-2012 09:49 AM

This is great,I wish I could still dance like that but for some reason my brain knows the steps but my feet forgot,somhow I need to change that before the reunion if possable.

tiggs 02-15-2012 12:02 PM

The feeling of being guided around the floor is so amazing, I love the feeling of a strong butch hand at the small of my back. It seems though that there are never enough opportunities to go out dancing.

clay 02-15-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh (Post 527601)
This is great,I wish I could still dance like that but for some reason my brain knows the steps but my feet forgot,somhow I need to change that before the reunion if possable.

yep u better buddy...Mys Hawtness is going to be expecting that dance...so get moving buddy..lol

Toughy 02-15-2012 06:06 PM

I'm surprised AtLast has not been in here as she is a dancing fool.

The Bay Area has tons and tons of partner dancing (including lessons for free) opportunities.......everything from ballroom to jitterbug to tango to salsa to cheek/cheek slow dancing to pick a genre.

When ButchFemme Socials does our annual big dance (in May this year) we always have a variety of music that includes most of what I listed above plus house & hipho & country western. The local DJs consider us a HUGE challenge. Lucky for us DJ Luna loves spinning for us.

DapperButch 02-15-2012 06:24 PM

I would love to take ballroom dance classes with TF, but around here there are no lesbian classes (not surprisingly). I am not too sure that all of the women in a hetero class would want me to lead (and probably not too many of their husbands/boyfriends). Maybe they have some "couple only" classes around here where you don't have to switch partners, but I haven't heard of any.

Private classes would just be too costly.

Hollylane 02-15-2012 06:42 PM

I've seen this video before, it has the same effect on me every time...It makes me remember the feeling I had the first time I danced with a butch, and realized that I finally knew what all of Mom's smut books were beating around the bush about...Just yum!

Trey339 02-19-2012 12:08 AM

Also a personal interest of mine,,,

easygoingfemme 10-06-2012 08:00 AM

We have a great mostly gbltq etc dominated ballroom dance school here. Straight folks go there too but it's pretty balanced. I'm just waiting for that butch who wants to take me there!

lusciouskiwi 10-06-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deedarino (Post 527550)
It has been WAY too long since I danced...

The last time I danced was with my ex's mum at a YMCA senior citizens celebration :|

-Red-Flag- 10-06-2012 08:36 AM

Sign me up .. I'd love to learn a few steps to get around the dance floor..

*Anya* 10-06-2012 08:41 AM

I absolutely love to dance and slow dancing is my favorite. I think it can be so hot.

I can pretty much follow anyone but have to watch my tendency to lead.

I find butches don't like that much...