Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fine Wine: Folks Over 50 (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   old chicken makes good broth :) (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59)

Vlasta 11-03-2009 10:26 PM

old chicken makes good broth :)

nobody posted in this thread yet ... I am hoping more people will post here since I have the need to talk about my pains and aches ;)

The_Lady_Snow 11-03-2009 10:35 PM

Girlll lemme tell you I have had some good chicken soup in mah lifetime:p

Vlasta 11-03-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackhammer (Post 342)
Well, Im not 50 yet.

So I'll come back in 6 years.

But my eyes are going bad, and my back hurts and I wake up grumpy.

;)

lol ...well jack we can lower the age limit here just for you since you fit the category ;)

WolfyOne 11-06-2009 08:19 PM

Vlasta, in less than a month, I'll be celebrating the 30th anniversary of my 21st birthday. I'm guessing, I fit in just fine around here. I can match aches and pains with you as long as neither of us have to pole dance :D

Mindy 11-08-2009 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfyOne (Post 1418)
Vlasta, in less than a month, I'll be celebrating the 30th anniversary of my 21st birthday. I'm guessing, I fit in just fine around here. I can match aches and pains with you as long as neither of us have to pole dance :D

Hey now, I come here to see you stealking my lines? The 30th anniversary of your 21st birthday? You laugh at me when I say it, and I find you hear using it. Real nice smartypants! lmao :eek: :D

Angelika 11-09-2009 11:02 AM

I just turned 45 last week, and while I do not technically qualify for this group :p, I certainly do not fit into the under 30 *chuckles* ... and personally I have always been drawn to the generations that were ahead of me, not behind me ... so if nobody minds, can I come in and play too? I have been known to beg if I feel it will get me somewhere!

Angelika

Andrew, Jr. 11-09-2009 11:10 AM

Oh Lord...

I'm in my late 40's and my health is not what it used to be. I have had 2 heart attacks, and everything seems to have gone to he** in a hand bag. I wake up, and am glad I wake up. :D

Aches and pains...mainly my lower back after playing golf. :(

30 seems such a l o n g time ago. :eek:

WolfyOne 11-09-2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelika (Post 2341)
I just turned 45 last week, and while I do not technically qualify for this group :p, I certainly do not fit into the under 30 *chuckles* ... and personally I have always been drawn to the generations that were ahead of me, not behind me ... so if nobody minds, can I come in and play too? I have been known to beg if I feel it will get me somewhere!

Angelika

I think anyone that wants to come play in folks over 50 thread, should. Nothing here locking anyone out, lol. Besides, it seems like Vlasta and I are the only ones admitting it.

WolfyOne 11-09-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. (Post 2347)
I'm in my late 40's and my health is not what it used to be. I have had 2 heart attacks, and everything seems to have gone to he** in a hand bag. I wake up, and am glad I wake up. :D

Aches and pains...mainly my lower back after playing golf. :(

30 seems such a l o n g time ago. :eek:

Andrew, I know what you mean about aches and pains. I just wished I had the get up and go I had at 30.

Angelika 11-10-2009 04:44 AM

*chuckles*

Thanks.

Angelika

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfyOne (Post 2534)
I think anyone that wants to come play in folks over 50 thread, should. Nothing here locking anyone out, lol. Besides, it seems like Vlasta and I are the only ones admitting it.

pajama 11-10-2009 06:28 AM

Hell at the rate I'm going, if i wait 'till I'm 50, I will have forgotten that I meant to post in this thread.

I have the aches some, and the lack of energy, but what is really bugging me is the loss of short-term memory....or long-term memory for that matter.

A (who is also not yet 50, but waaaay past 30)

little man 11-10-2009 08:58 AM

when i was a kid, i couldn't understand why "old" people used to talk so much about bowel movements. now i know. nothing like a good BM to make your day right.

i'm over 50 and paying for all the foolishness when i was younger and more flexible. youth really *is* wasted on the young.

T D 11-28-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little man (Post 2852)
when i was a kid, i couldn't understand why "old" people used to talk so much about bowel movements. now i know. nothing like a good BM to make your day right.

i'm over 50 and paying for all the foolishness when i was younger and more flexible. youth really *is* wasted on the young.

I couldn't agree more, with both LOL

Way over 50 here, and yup I have aches and pains. Of course I didn't believe anything I was told about getting older when I was younger, and now here I am. There's something about experiencing things you were told about and didn't believe that just isn't at all pleasant *chuckling*.

I might be old, but I can BBQ a mean tri-tip :thumbsup:

Turino 12-01-2009 01:05 AM

ah yes... waking up after a good night sleep and being in more pain than when you went to bed...good times

Daryn 12-11-2009 10:00 PM

Double nickels here and this cold spell is making everything in my body ache. Also, have some ex-jock gone to hayseed issues... mostly caused by a broken ankle years ago. It never healed right.

Dean Thoreau 01-05-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little man (Post 2852)

amen to that littleman...
I actually stay up late at night to watch the infomercials on colon cleansing now instead of to go out dancing......(ok truth is i set my alarm so I wake up to watch it) :grandpiano:

Every morning I go get the paper check the obituaries if I am not in them I head off to work :ymca:

suebee 01-05-2010 08:08 PM

Whoaaaaaa! Wait a minute now! You mean I'm not the only one? Praise prune juice! :sermon:

Dean Thoreau 01-07-2010 05:18 PM

i have found consuming 8 ounces of fresh blueberries every day...or 4 ounces of fresh blackberries seems to do the job..... :duct: course I am developing this blue tint...... :crap: