Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

LaDivina 08-09-2018 09:27 AM

Really, really angry at someone I've never met, for causing a ridiculous amount of stress on what was supposed to be an amazing weekend.

Hopeful that Reach and I can still eke out a little bit of amazing as we get to know each other in person.

Reach *BANNED* 08-09-2018 07:01 PM

I am feeling MUCH better than earlier today!! Time for some stress free fun with My girl.

Oh and we are going eke, eke, and eke some more!!

Reach *BANNED* 08-10-2018 07:24 AM

Feeling good. Really good, actually. Today will start a 4-day experience that I have looked forward to for weeks. I will not allow anyone or anything to touch that.

This weekend is going to be special in all connotations of that word.

... and there is a surprise involved. ;) (and I want to tell someone about it badly, bah)

FireSignFemme 08-10-2018 04:09 PM

Fantastic!!! The air conditioner is still doing great! It's 101 degrees outside and I'm sitting here in sweatpants and a t-shirt and still feel cold enough that I might even have to put a sweatshirt on. I've turned down the dial but it's probably going to take some time for the apartment to warm up. Oh this is heaven. I was able to catch nine hours of uninterrupted sleep last night! Getting old isn't so bad it just takes a lot more supplies and equipment to age comfortably and gracefully that's all.

Gemme 08-10-2018 08:06 PM

Exhausted. Today was a crazy ass busy day. Hot too.

Mopsie 08-11-2018 05:29 AM

I'm feeling annoyed at this stomach thing I've had off and on all week. It needs to go now. I've been sleeping a ton and I've been spending all my other time in the bathroom.

Reach *BANNED* 08-11-2018 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mopsie (Post 1221772)
I'm feeling annoyed at this stomach thing I've had off and on all week. It needs to go now. I've been sleeping a ton and I've been spending all my other time in the bathroom.

I feel you on this one Mops (literally). I started the week out with it and it took a good 3-4 days before it started to let up. I also took Gemme's advice and started taking something to boost my immune system and that helped quite a bit. I hope you feel better soon!!

Mopsie 08-11-2018 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 1221777)
I feel you on this one Mops (literally). I started the week out with it and it took a good 3-4 days before it started to let up. I also took Gemme's advice and started taking something to boost my immune system and that helped quite a bit. I hope you feel better soon!!

Oh it's so good to know that there's an end in sight! Glad to know that you're feeling better. :) And thanks for the well wishes.

Reach *BANNED* 08-11-2018 06:29 AM

I feel on top of the world. (though I am kind of afraid of heights) she will be arriving today and that has fueled this "feeling" (not the fearful heights thing).

:heartbeat:

Gemme 08-11-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 1221777)

You hear that, people?

Gemme was right.

That's what that is.

*smug*

Have a great time, Reach!

Chad 08-11-2018 07:36 PM

Feeling

I feel happy.

I had a great day off and I indulged my every whim.

Gemme 08-12-2018 10:50 AM

I feel good. It's a beautiful, rainy day and I'm off of work. I've got a lot accomplished so far and feel good about my progress for the rest of the day too. However, I might take a teensy weensy nap in a little bit. Maybe. I'm still deciding so we'll see.

homoe 08-12-2018 06:23 PM

Like I got ran over by a Mac Truck but in a good way.........:giggle:

FireSignFemme 08-12-2018 07:51 PM

Like a run away train. Today I'm disobeying everyone. Including myself.

Blade 08-13-2018 09:05 AM

Well I drove halfway to work and turned around and came back home. My belly is burning, this too shall pass but sure will hurt next weeks paycheck

Orema 08-13-2018 09:11 AM

Sad. My love affair is going awry.

cinnamongrrl 08-13-2018 11:04 AM

Incredibly grateful...

Y’all I appreciate every message sent regarding my mother’s passing. It has meant the world to me. Truly <3

LaDivina 08-13-2018 02:27 PM

Grateful and oh so relieved.

candy_coated_bitch 08-13-2018 05:17 PM

Frustrated and depressed.

Reach *BANNED* 08-13-2018 08:40 PM

I am not quite sure I can put it to words. Suffice to say, happiness, every where.