Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

RebelDyke 01-19-2020 11:28 PM

totally overly excited. Had a great first week of classes (albeit, my own classes were overwhelming) but I KNOW FOR A FACT i will be FINALLY getting my class ring after months of debacles. Sigh.

Looking forward to this week even though it is short! I am also glad and feel it was a very wise decision to maintain two apartments this semester. It will definitely help with mine and Pete's mental health.

Bèsame* 01-20-2020 01:03 PM

I feel hungry!!

What's for lunch?

GeorgiaMa'am 01-20-2020 01:18 PM

I'm feeling pretty chilly! I absentmindedly left all my vents closed while I was gone over the weekend. Now I'm waiting for the house to warm up. Poor kitty! I'm surprised I didn't come home to a popsicle.

Kätzchen 01-20-2020 11:43 PM

I'm feeling hungry.

I know it's late, but it's been a busy day and I finally realized that it's time to eat something.

:moonstars:

JustLovelyJenn 01-21-2020 12:52 PM

Contemplative.... a little lost...

GeorgiaMa'am 01-21-2020 06:52 PM

Compelled to listen to the impeachment hearings, but determined to stop listening before it drives me crazy.

easygoingfemme 01-21-2020 08:43 PM

Feeling like I made a lot of good choices today.

GeorgiaMa'am 01-22-2020 10:12 AM

A little guilty*, like I should get some work done instead of fooling around on the Planet.

*but not very

GeorgiaMa'am 01-23-2020 08:49 AM

Freezing cold! Why is it so cold in this office? We have the thermostat turned all the way up. I have my hoodie on. :cold:

FireSignFemme 01-24-2020 07:43 AM

Upbeat, optimistic and cheerful!

homoe 01-24-2020 09:26 AM

~~

Adventurous...:carride:

GeorgiaMa'am 01-24-2020 08:36 PM

Achy. I took a tumble off a curb in the rain today. Nothing seems to be broken, but my whole right side is one big bruise. Also, I scuffed up a brand new pair of boots.

RebelDyke 01-24-2020 11:43 PM

absolutely exhausted... i think i will be feeling this way for quite a bit longer. perhaps a year...maybe more. but today was a full day of testing kiddos from 0-3...i think i made a few friends along the way...
that's what made it fun as well

homoe 01-25-2020 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1260831)
~~

Adventurous...:carride:

still adventurous....

Orema 01-25-2020 08:14 AM

Good and well rested. Ready to go back to work.

Bèsame* 01-25-2020 09:35 AM

Adventurous, let's go see what this is all about.

Kätzchen 01-26-2020 06:16 PM

cheerful feelings of contentment

Ginger 01-26-2020 07:38 PM

I'm feeling better. It's been a month since my nephew passed away. It's so quiet without his constant calling to wrangle the next package from me with some silly treat. That little man had a personality that made me laugh out loud and he knew he was loved. The holidays were brutal, a lot of travel, a lot of hard medical decisions. Now I'm back and I've had weekends and nights after work to be in the sanctuary of my apartment and have long talks on the phone with my sister and mom and savor the silence and peace here. I'm being really efficient, which is comforting somehow. I finally replaced the toilet and sink in my bathroom, and finally replaced my eight-year-old tires. I've been too sad to write, though, and that's unusual for me. So this is how I feel: Sad, grateful, a little touchy, very alert, nostalgic, spacey, exhausted, calm, alone, not alone, easily moved to tears by TV shows and in my own little world.

JDeere 01-26-2020 07:38 PM

Weak...tired...

Drank some Pedialyte but idk if it's gonna help

~ocean 01-26-2020 07:46 PM

~

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger (Post 1261027)
I'm feeling better. It's been a month since my nephew passed away. It's so quiet without his constant calling to wrangle the next package from me with some silly treat. That little man had a personality that made me laugh out loud and he knew he was loved. The holidays were brutal, a lot of travel, a lot of hard medical decisions. Now I'm back and I've had weekends and nights after work to be in the sanctuary of my apartment and have long talks on the phone with my sister and mom and savor the silence and peace here. I'm being really efficient, which is comforting somehow. I finally replaced the toilet and sink in my bathroom, and finally replaced my eight-year-old tires. I've been too sad to write, though, and that's unusual for me. So this is how I feel: Sad, grateful, a little touchy, very alert, nostalgic, spacey, exhausted, calm, alone, not alone, easily moved to tears by TV shows and in my own little world.

(((((( Ginger )))))) I know their are no words ~ spiritually stay strong :)