Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

homoe 05-20-2020 08:21 AM

I hate to be a "copy cat" but I also feel like I got hit by a Mack Truck...:blink:

I didn't trip or fall but yesterday was brutal......

GeorgiaMa'am 05-20-2020 02:50 PM

I'm feeling a little peeved because I'm sitting here waiting for the home health nurse and she is 47 minutes late. - Yesterday she called me at 3:00 pm and said, "Are you ready for our 4 o'clock appointment?" Uh, I'm like, appointment? We don't have an appointment. I can't see you today.

I wasn't just being a bitch. The door downstairs was locked and I had no way to let her in, since I can't go up and down the stairs yet.

Yes, I'm peeved. 50 minutes.

theoddz 05-20-2020 09:10 PM

I'm feeling anxious. I'm going in to the hospital early tomorrow morning to have another kidney stone lithotripsy in my right kidney. I had the last stone lithotripsied and removed in December of 2018 (right kidney, same as last time) at the VA, and the experience of it was just awful. So, I'm not going to the VA this time. I'm going to use my private insurance. Everything will be done in one shot tomorrow morning and I should only have a stent in my ureter for, at the very most......ten days, following the procedure.

Still, this sucks and I'll be glad when it's all done and over with. :twitch:

Thoroughly annoyed,
~Theo~ :bouquet:

~ocean 05-20-2020 09:29 PM

~

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoddz (Post 1268461)
I'm feeling anxious. I'm going in to the hospital early tomorrow morning to have another kidney stone lithotripsy in my right kidney. I had the last stone lithotripsied and removed in December of 2018 (right kidney, same as last time) at the VA, and the experience of it was just awful. So, I'm not going to the VA this time. I'm going to use my private insurance. Everything will be done in one shot tomorrow morning and I should only have a stent in my ureter for, at the very most......ten days, following the procedure.

Still, this sucks and I'll be glad when it's all done and over with. :twitch:

Thoroughly annoyed,
~Theo~ :bouquet:

((( oddz )))) "OUCH" good luck ~ just remember how good you will feel after :) is it a uric acid stone ? ( most common )

Stone-Butch 05-21-2020 04:09 PM

Feeling

Moe be glad you didn't get hit by my truck. My headache won't go and I will only take Tylenol. I finally got to get it checked as my neighbor took me to the hosp. and they told me I had a concussion. SO, no driving, rest, get up slowly and walk slowly. I get a bang and they turn me into a crippled turtle LOL. The Dr. said it takes time for a concussion to fade so I have to put up with the wooshing in my and the clicking in my ears till it stops itself LOL.

FireSignFemme 05-21-2020 07:36 PM

Physically - like I've been hit by a truck. Toothache. I'm not sure why but though I can take all kinds of pain elsewhere not in my mouth. This, this has been raging for a couple of days now. I've had tooth pain so hard, so long now it's giving me a headache.

Mentally, emotionally - HAPPY!!! I got to see my newest grandson today, he is such a cheerful baby, hardly ever fusses or cries. When he does as soon as you fix whatever is wrong he stops and goes right back to being all smiles again. Easy baby. So cute, so fun.

Orema 05-22-2020 07:10 AM

Tired. Am working this weekend and probably next weekend. Am still only going to work and back home.

Will be inside at home or in my office at work all weekend. Wishing others would stay in, too, but I know that's not gonna happen.

:seeingstars:

Bèsame* 05-22-2020 09:20 AM

I'm literally feeling good. Somehow, I'm going to feel stuck. Confined. I'm getting my brakes done this afternoon and I get a ride back to my apt. I think knowing my car isn't here is playing with my mind. Lol. I've been holed up in here for weeks. Why should it feel different? Right?

I have no plans that can't wait till later.

RebelDyke 05-23-2020 01:57 PM

words alone cannot express how i am feeling... soooo here it is again...another interpretive dance for you...

GeorgiaMa'am 05-23-2020 06:13 PM

I'm feeling pretty well all things considered . . . still recovering. A little nervous about starting PT next week - I hope the therapists don't come in here expecting me to be all athletic or anything. I'm willing to do the work - but I don't like pain - who does? - and I don't like being goaded into doing anything. They will need to be very, very nice to me to get the best results. I am not a good patient.

Stone-Butch 05-23-2020 07:21 PM

Feeling

Still feel like I have been on a spinning ride. My headache will not subside. I can wall around less and less without stumbling and listing to all the inner ear sounds like swish and knock. Light hurts my eyes, noise hurts my ears, damn I wish that nurse would get around here so she can communicate with the Dr again. I hate feeling so volnerable. That's not me.

Bèsame* 06-09-2020 09:54 AM

feeling shocked and still in disbelief.

I filled out a harassment form yesterday.

Stone-Butch 06-09-2020 04:46 PM

Feeling

Saw the Dr. today and am going to get am MRI on my skull LOL and the l knee has a torn LCL (outside) ligament. Cold press and physio. Pain does not distract me it just annoys me.

I must add I hate when I see women bullied by anyone.

GeorgiaMa'am 06-09-2020 05:25 PM

Relieved and awkward and hesitant. I narrowly missed getting fired today, but two of my coworkers are now gone. Except, they're not really gone, they're supposedly going to hang around and work for another month - awkward (at least we're still working from home, but we'll see how much longer that lasts). Hesitant because I'm not quite sure what to do or say (except "Yes, boss.")

RockOn 06-09-2020 08:04 PM

back to GeorgiaMa'am

Gosh, that is scary!

Sending supportive thoughts your way ...
Hugs from your friend,
RockOn

clay 06-09-2020 08:36 PM

(((((((((((((((((((GeorgiaMa'am))))))))))))))...mu ch love my friend!

RockOn 06-10-2020 05:17 AM

feeling exceptionally good this morning :)

GeorgiaMa'am 06-10-2020 10:23 AM

Extra-relieved and lazy - Our boss canceled our staff meeting for the next two days - so no awkward encounters today or today. (She's a coward.) Oddly, I am uninspired to do any work.

FireSignFemme 06-10-2020 11:36 AM

Guilty about pretending to be happy, cheerful, sunshiny. Like like I'm over being mad at J or wasn't bothered at all by her treating me poorly at a family event. It's just now with my grandson involved, when it comes to being real, the stakes are so much higher.

Guilty for feeling jealous about my son's stepmother babysitting while J goes to a doctor's appointment. I know it's safe and sane that, in the unlikely event of just in case, I don't. Still it bothers me that she can and I can't.

Guilty for being petty and immature when I know it's only temporary. Just until he can pick up the phone and dial 911. Especially when between the two of us I'm actually the one who gets to spend more time with him because unlike her I don't have to work.

Besides after all he's not my grandson, he's OUR grandson. Hell I'm over 50 and I learned before the age of 7 it's nice to share, yet here I am, still working on it.

cinnamongrrl 06-10-2020 01:30 PM

Tired
Anxious
Carefully optimistic

In that order.