Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Florida Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Let's Get Aquainted Florida! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1638)

Bella~Vita 06-22-2010 09:15 AM

Let's Get Aquainted Florida!

I just thought of how nice it would be to introduce ourselves and get to know our fellow floridians!

My name is Kat aka/ Ally_J2005 from the other site. I live in Pinellas Co. Fl. I'm originally from NY & I 've been here 7yrs. I have no plans of returning to the cold n snow ..lol.. I like meeting new people and having friends.

I'm hoping that maybe some of us can meet for lunch or dinner n just hang out or maybe some of you on the east coast can connect and get together :hangloose: Good Luck !!

Jesse 06-22-2010 10:02 AM

Count me in. I have been hoping that one of the FL threads would take off.

Jesse

Bella~Vita 06-22-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranzman (Post 135874)
Count me in. I have been hoping that one of the FL threads would take off.

Jesse

Well Hells Bells .. Lol .. where are you?

cinderella 06-22-2010 10:07 AM

Hey Kat, wish I could join you folks - I've been wanting to meet you and the strutts for years!! I keep threatening to go down there, but it never materializes somehow...well, Hope springs eteranal, as the saying goes. :)

Glad we've reconnected. Hope you are ok, my friend.

Jesse 06-22-2010 10:08 AM

Oops sorry about that! lol I am about 45 min north or St. Pete, in Port Richey

Bella~Vita 06-22-2010 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinderella (Post 135879)
Hey Kat, wish I could join you folks - I've been wanting to meet you and the strutts for years!! I keep threatening to go down there, but it never materializes somehow...well, Hope springs eteranal, as the saying goes. :)

Awwwwwwww Carmin ... I know you have Hun ... wish you could make it down sometime. It's good to see you. Everything here is good ... even when it's not ..Lol. I hope all is well with you :praying:

Bella~Vita 06-22-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranzman (Post 135880)
Oops sorry about that! lol I am about 45 min north or St. Pete, in Port Richey

Hmmm ... you're right up the road from me ... I'm in Dunedin ... imagine that

Jesse 06-22-2010 10:13 AM

Well hells bells! Sure can be a small world at times! I've been through there a time or two since moving here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat/Ally_J (Post 135883)
Hmmm ... you're right up the road from me ... I'm in Dunedin ... imagine that

Bella~Vita 06-22-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranzman (Post 135888)
Well hells bells! Sure can be a small world at times! I've been through there a time or two since moving here.

Small world is right. I think we have crossed paths on the other site before when you were moving back to florida. dunedin just had their PrideFest , I didn't go did you? I know there are more of us out there , I'm sure ..Lol.. good to see you maybe we can get some people together and have lunch or something .. Dunedin is very gay friendly ...

cinderella 06-22-2010 10:35 AM

You're a good woman, Kat, and deserve all the good things life can offer. Hang in there Kitty!! Hugs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat/Ally_J (Post 135882)
Awwwwwwww Carmin ... I know you have Hun ... wish you could make it down sometime. It's good to see you. Everything here is good ... even when it's not ..Lol. I hope all is well with you :praying:

Jesse 06-22-2010 11:50 AM

Yes we've had a chat or two before, thinking I was living over more in central FL at the time. No, didn't know that Dunedin even had a Pride fest or that it was gay friendly. I am pleasantly surprised to hear about that. I will be moving next month and hoping to find a place closer in than Port Richey. Was thinking about maybe Palm Harbor area, but don't know a lot about these smaller towns on this side of the state.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat/Ally_J (Post 135892)
Small world is right. I think we have crossed paths on the other site before when you were moving back to florida. dunedin just had their PrideFest , I didn't go did you? I know there are more of us out there , I'm sure ..Lol.. good to see you maybe we can get some people together and have lunch or something .. Dunedin is very gay friendly ...

Bella~Vita 06-22-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranzman (Post 135978)
Yes we've had a chat or two before, thinking I was living over more in central FL at the time. No, didn't know that Dunedin even had a Pride fest or that it was gay friendly. I am pleasantly surprised to hear about that. I will be moving next month and hoping to find a place closer in than Port Richey. Was thinking about maybe Palm Harbor area, but don't know a lot about these smaller towns on this side of the state.

Do you want to stay on this side? I do know of a house that's up for rent furniture included. 2 Bds, 1 bathrm and garage in Holiday. IM me if you're interested, I'm not sure what the deal is but my roomate lived there and far as I know it's empty. She moved due to her job living in Dunedin is much closer to her work.

Contact me and maybe I can give you some info..

MysticOceansFL 06-27-2010 10:01 AM

Floridians

Hello to all Floridians and thank you ms Ally J that would be a wonderful idea are there other floridians who want to do the same thiing? I am near Tallahassee.

Stearns 06-27-2010 10:12 AM

Gainesville, here. We'd love to attend a summer get-together.

Sam 06-27-2010 10:24 AM

getting packed and ready for the florida sun

moving down Aug 17th, but will be there on the 4th of july for a week to 10 days looking around. will be between gulfport/orlando area.

Jesse, i will call when i get near town we can get together

Jesse 06-27-2010 12:44 PM

I'm all for a meet up. We just need to find a good place that works for us all to meet.

Sam- Okay will talk with you then. I have to drive up to GA that weekend but should be home by the time you hit FL. Drive safe.

Jesse

Abigail Crabby 06-27-2010 12:55 PM

Hello

I will be a fellow Floridan as of July 7th :)

Tampa Bay - with That Guy In Florida :hangloose:

After getting settled in I hope to make ya'lls aquaintance :)

Sam 06-27-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranzman (Post 139572)
I'm all for a meet up. We just need to find a good place that works for us all to meet.

Sam- Okay will talk with you then. I have to drive up to GA that weekend but should be home by the time you hit FL. Drive safe.

Jesse

Jesse i will be in Ga from july 1-4th to see my son lol

Sunny, try to catch up with me if ya'll aint busy, i will still be in town til around the 10th maybe longer. will be between orlando and the gulf this trip.
have a safe arrival.

Soon 06-27-2010 01:53 PM

We're in Gainesville--2 hours from Tampa/2 Hours from Orlando--would be nice to meet up with some folks one day!

(I'll be there in a couple of weeks)

:)

Jesse 06-27-2010 02:06 PM

Lol! Seems like we are stalking one another...what fun! :jester:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 139583)
...snip Jesse i will be in Ga from july 1-4th to see my son lol