Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What brought you joy today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86)

easygoingfemme 02-27-2019 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfPacker (Post 1239410)
A Miracle. A couple of years ago it was determined that I was at the beginning stages of Macular Degeneration. Last summer it was determined that it was progressing and I went on the vitamins and fish and green leafy vegetables. I also went on CBD oil, figuring if it can help glaucoma maybe it can help the AMD. Today I went to another eye doctor for a second opinion regarding the continued difficulty with vision and dry eye after cataract surgery. I asked him about how the Macular Degeneration looked (I had seen the evidence on images at my original doctor's) and he said "what macular degeneration, there is none. Now it could be the vitamins which are supposed to slow the progression or I am sure it is the CBD oil which cured the Macular Degeneration. I continue to take it for a myriad of age related stuff, but this is a miracle.

That is such great news! I've been using CBD - oral and topical- for a myriad of things. It really helps me too. Yay for healing!

Joy today so far:

Waking up rested an hour before the alarm- gifting me another hour to get some things done before work.

Seeing pictures from my girls weekend last weekend.

homoe 02-28-2019 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easygoingfemme (Post 1241520)
That is such great news! I've been using CBD - oral and topical- for a myriad of things. It really helps me too. Yay for healing!

Joy today so far:

Waking up rested an hour before the alarm- gifting me another hour to get some things done before work.

Seeing pictures from my girls weekend last weekend.

There is just something about viewing pictures.....:hangloose:

Kenna 03-02-2019 09:28 PM

Beadboard!! A whole truck load of FREE, vintage, real wood beadboard!!

homoe 03-02-2019 09:31 PM

A piece of mail from the Windy City with photos in it.......

FireSignFemme 03-02-2019 11:54 PM

Being invited over to my son's place. They'd just bought me pizza yesterday so I suggested moving the dinner we'd planned for tonight to sometime next week. They said no they still wanted me to come over :) plus they surprised me with a movie. They have Netflix, Amazon, Roku I think it is, cable TV in another part of the house plus oh this huge collection of DVDs. Not only that, I have a few movies I could have brought. Also my ex and his wife have their own large collection as does my youngest and they're all willing to share so there's absolutely no reason under the sun for any of us to ever have to pay for additional movies, not with all the choices we already have. However knowing I'd like to see it they paid for us to be able to watch it on their big screen TV, especially for me. Also they have brand new furniture in their family room with recliner seats and cup holders and oh it was so kick back and nice. Yep all of that combined – joy, joy, joy!

JDeere 03-03-2019 05:58 AM

Its official, im no longer a bachelor!

RebelDyke 03-03-2019 07:57 AM

Overnight snow. Because it is always beautiful to look at when noone has walked in it. Or driven in it

Where’s the hot chocolate??

homoe 03-03-2019 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 1241795)
Its official, im no longer a bachelor!

Congrats..............:hangloose:

Kenna 03-03-2019 08:13 PM

I had a great weekend

kittygrrl 03-03-2019 09:10 PM

finding peace again

JDeere 03-03-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1241800)
Congrats..............:hangloose:

Thanks Homoe!

homoe 03-05-2019 06:58 PM

More mail from the Windy City...:hangloose:

RebelDyke 03-06-2019 06:35 PM

Finding a cluster of feathers. Ones I have never seen before, such odd coloring. I am curious to which bird they belong to. Brown with some white (or yellow tinted) A bright yellow vein down the middle. Very stunning. Ironically, school colors. Weird. But, I did talk to my mom. Perhaps I should post this one in the paranormal forum.

Still, it brought me a lot of joy today after a rough start to my week!

FireSignFemme 03-06-2019 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebelDyke (Post 1242107)
Finding a cluster of feathers. Ones I have never seen before, such odd coloring. I am curious to which bird they belong to. Brown with some white (or yellow tinted) A bright yellow vein down the middle. Very stunning. Ironically, school colors. Weird. But, I did talk to my mom. Perhaps I should post this one in the paranormal forum.

Still, it brought me a lot of joy today after a rough start to my week!

The Feather Atlas - Flight Feathers of North American Birds
https://www.fws.gov/lab/featheratlas/idfeather.php

CherryWine 03-06-2019 07:07 PM

All of the tiny green leaves and leaf buds.

Even the little white flowers from Bradford Pear trees that are going to be super stinky soon.

Totally welcoming the baby green stuff. :)

Kenna 03-10-2019 09:59 PM

Tonight's scrabble game

Gemme 03-11-2019 05:05 AM

My babies playing together sweetly. Gracie has the jingly head of a wand toy and Loki is playing with the end of the wand, pulling and tugging it back and forth.

candy_coated_bitch 03-11-2019 02:48 PM

An impromptu date with my Jedi.

FireSignFemme 03-11-2019 11:12 PM

Working on a sewing project, still in prep/planing stage but really jazzed about it.

JDeere 03-12-2019 03:21 PM

Making plans for the future