Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is on your mind (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147)

bigbutchmistie 04-11-2010 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jet (Post 83642)

Um those are WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY tooo big :)

Butterbean 04-11-2010 08:43 PM

Na uh. They are perfect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie (Post 83645)

Strappie 04-11-2010 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie (Post 83645)

Good god... what would you do with them?? lol

Gemme 04-11-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterbean (Post 83717)
Na uh. They are perfect.

Are you being sarcastic? I don't know you well enough to tell. :)

I look at her and the visual of her trying to exercise or dress herself (bending over to tie shoes, for example) or do anything other than breathing and sitting is sadly comical. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

SassyLeo 04-11-2010 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jet (Post 83642)

Gross.

I'm hoping you're joking ;)

Lady Pamela 04-11-2010 11:22 PM

~*~ The Importance Of A Helmet ~*~

Just wanted to share a news piece.
It is a little long but very important.

The cops were traveling down the highway at around 1 o'clock
in the morning near Tulsa, Oklahoma.

They found this on the road.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1.../UNBELIEV1.jpg

Another patrol car stopped a truck some miles down the
highway and were struck with the following image.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1.../UNBELIEV2.jpg

The Truck Driver said he thought he felt the impact, but it took
him almost 4 miles down the road before he thought he'd better
pull over and check out his rig.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1.../UNBELIEV3.jpg

Notice the driver has no shoes on from the impact or from
being drug all that distance. Ouch!

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1.../UNBELIEV4.jpg

Side view of Motorcycle Driver caught up in the trailer of the semi.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1.../UNBELIEV5.jpg

Witnesses and State Police say the Motorcyclist was traveling at 120 mph when he ran into the back of the moving semi-truck.

It pays to have a good quality helmet when riding a motorcycle,

Now for the rest of the story!

THIS GUY SURVIVED.

~*~ ~*~
~*~

Butterbean 04-12-2010 01:36 AM

:::Smiles::: Gemme, I'm serious. I don't know if she paid for them or grew them but she either 1. Got born with them and left it at that or 2. Wanted to have extra jumbo melons.

Either way, they are hers and that makes them perfect. I've yet to run across a pair of breasts that I couldn't really- really enjoy. One way or another. I know exactly what I'd do with those big bad gurls.

:pendulum:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 83741)
Are you being sarcastic? I don't know you well enough to tell. :)

I look at her and the visual of her trying to exercise or dress herself (bending over to tie shoes, for example) or do anything other than breathing and sitting is sadly comical. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

hippieflowergirl 04-12-2010 02:48 AM

i have a pal right here in Hippieville carrying around some some 38HH's. she's barely 5'2" and she's uncomfortable most of the time. she recently had surgery to fix damage to her spine done by the weight of her breasts. at 51 years old she's finally got proof for her insurance company that breast reduction is "medically necessary".

the sammich thingy is gross. the human being is not.

Soft*Silver 04-12-2010 10:01 AM

my daughter had a similar thing happen to her, BBM. She started dating the music director. (I wont go into the age difference...but I will say I think he played/preyed on her emotionally.) She loved that church, found such a sense of fellowship there. Well, it was an ugly break up (gee...he was married!) (oh and he had ANOTHER GF!) and now, my daughter who use to sing in the choir, do solos at all the main celebrations, and was a Sunday School teacher, now cant go back to the church she so loves. It even affected her relationship with her step mom and step dad. Neither of them will talk to her because of him. She somehow, became the enemy instead of the victim.

Its really not a good thing to mix relationships, especially early ones, with your place of worship and your family (especially kids). I am hoping as my daughter heals, she will find a new church. Her situation is so much more involved than yours, BBM, but it has the same effect.

If I were in your shoes I would go back to the church...and ignore her.

As for my daughter, she is graduating from college right now and doesnt need additional stress on her. But after May 15th, Momma is gonna go sit in that churches pews...right behind him... :asswhip:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie (Post 83589)
On my mind :

I had met a girl that I introduced to my church. Since she really wanted to find a church home. After a few dates she becamse obsessed with me I wasnt interested anymore. She continues to go to that church. I love that church. Wondering if I will ever be able to go there again. Kinda disappointed about not being able to go for months now. I detest drama. And dont want it there when Im trying to worship.

Ldyluck88 04-12-2010 10:34 AM

My cat got sick, ewwww It is so hard for me to clean it up as I have suchhhh a weak stomach!! I need a :fan: blowing the opposite direction so I can't smell it. Sorry to bring this up, but it just happend.

~Bo 04-12-2010 06:46 PM

I heard that Phelps and his tribe of asswipes are planning on protesting at the funerals of the West Virginia miners killed in the mine explosion.

I hope I can be around when KARMA gets his fucking ass. :annoyed:

bigbutchmistie 04-12-2010 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strappie (Post 83735)
Good god... what would you do with them?? lol

LOL Strappie

Duchess 04-12-2010 07:38 PM

How much I love this series!!!

Soft*Silver 04-12-2010 07:53 PM

I just discovered The Big Bang Theory...wow..a great show! How did I miss it???

bigbutchmistie 04-12-2010 07:58 PM

I wanna know is Morgan gonna rat on his big brother Michael on General Hospital or is Dante his big brother gonna save the day :) LOL

Gemme 04-12-2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterbean (Post 83863)
:::Smiles::: Gemme, I'm serious. I don't know if she paid for them or grew them but she either 1. Got born with them and left it at that or 2. Wanted to have extra jumbo melons.

Either way, they are hers and that makes them perfect. I've yet to run across a pair of breasts that I couldn't really- really enjoy. One way or another. I know exactly what I'd do with those big bad gurls.

:pendulum:

I will respectfully agree to disagree then. Those are NOT natural and I hope that the damage done to her back and spine can be rectified.

Short of using them as floatation devices, I've no use for them and just looking at that picture makes my shoulders and neck HURT.

Kimbo 04-12-2010 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Bo (Post 84202)
I heard that Phelps and his tribe of asswipes are planning on protesting at the funerals of the West Virginia miners killed in the mine explosion.

I hope I can be around when KARMA gets his fucking ass. :annoyed:

Bo, I had not heard this. What is the f*^ked up reason he is leading his flocks to these funerals to protest?

Princess4u 04-12-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SassyLeo (Post 83757)
Gross.

I'm hoping you're joking ;)

is that the girl who went to austrailia or brazil for implants because no american surgeon would accomodate her wish to be a size kk i think it was??? my friend is an H cup...and she is miserable. she hate wearing anything which draws attention to them...it hurts her back and in fact embarasses her. she feels ppl wont date her because of them. She is planning on reduction surgery as soon as she can afford the time off from work. She is a nurse to boot...so imagine carrying those things around for 13 hours a day....

Lady_Wu 04-12-2010 11:20 PM

Re: wondering....

whether to study, write in my blog, DO some yoga nidra meditation, listen to Rinpoche, read email, or try to go to sleep...pondering pondering...:deepthoughts:
femme2tao

Soft*Silver 04-13-2010 01:39 AM

OMG..is this move ever going to end???