Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   WHich season are you? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1182)

Kobi 04-14-2010 01:40 PM

WHich season are you?

I was sitting out in the sun at the beach today rereading my favorite book for the 20th time. And I was thinking, I am a spring person. Spring, to me, means rebirth, new opportunities, new tan, new adventures, new growth....just everything new and exciting and full of possibilities.

What season are you and why does it reflect who you are?

JustBeingMe 04-14-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobi (Post 85320)
I was sitting out in the sun at the beach today rereading my favorite book for the 20th time. And I was thinking, I am a spring person. Spring, to me, means rebirth, new opportunities, new tan, new adventures, new growth....just everything new and exciting and full of possibilities.

What season are you and why does it reflect who you are?

I am definitely a Spring Person, I love the Spring time. Just the right temp, just the right amount of sun...not too much, not too little.and I can enjoy the flowers coming to bloom and the trees turning green again. AHHH SPRING TIME is HERE!!!

NJFemmie 04-14-2010 01:53 PM

I love the fall.
I enjoy taking in the dramatic, rich colors of the turning leaves.
There's just the right chill in the air.

I do however, enjoy all the seasons ....

Ldyluck88 04-14-2010 01:55 PM

Umm, I think I am a summer person. I love it when I can see families going to the beach having some "family" time! People seem to be more tolerate when the sun is shining constantly and they can enjoy the company of others. Nothing better, then the sun beating on your face, sitting on the beach, and being thankful for what Mother Nature has given me. Plus, the sunsets on the beach in the summer are simply awesome! :)

JakeTulane 04-14-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJFemmie (Post 85334)
I love the fall.
I enjoy taking in the dramatic, rich colors of the turning leaves.
There's just the right chill in the air.

I am with you there My Friend. Fall has always has been My favorite time of the year. Not only for the color change.... however, for just how dramatic the air temp changes.. that you can smell it in the air.

NJFemmie 04-14-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeTulane (Post 85340)
I am with you there My Friend. Fall has always has been My favorite time of the year. Not only for the color change.... however, for just how dramatic the air temp changes.. that you can smell it in the air.

You betcha ;)
After a hot summer, fall is the perfect sleeping weather.
(My allergies kick my azz in the springtime, as beautiful as it is...)

KayCee 04-14-2010 02:16 PM

I'm a summer person. I like it hot!..um..yes..either way...:giggle:

AtLast 04-14-2010 02:30 PM

Absolutely a Spring being!

Julien 04-14-2010 03:16 PM

I love fall. I love the changing color of the leaves and the coolness of the air. Good snuggling weather.

WickedFemme 04-14-2010 03:30 PM

[COLOR="Purple"]I found this link
http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_season_are_you

Which season are you?
Your Result: Spring

You are very bright, the most fun of all seasons, you like to roam around in your own way. You like to find adventures for yourself. You like fun things and are the most beautiful season. A lot of people want to be you. The reason you are this is because you are beautiful and I only know that because you are spring, i mean come on all the beautiful flowers and the buzzing bees and butterflies...not to mention the "reproduction"
/COLOR]

I could do without the 'reproduction' part... kinda corny... lol

here's another link
http://www.blogthings.com/whatseasonareyouquiz/

You Belong in Summer
Energetic, creative, and very curious about the world...
You're not going to let anything hold you back, especially a cold day.
Whether you're chilling out at the beach or partying all night, you live for the warm weather.

MsTinkerbelly 04-14-2010 03:34 PM

Definitely Fall...

Cool nights, warm days...a crispness to the air.

Lovely.....

Nat 04-23-2010 05:02 PM

Definitely Fall for me too. I love the smells, the air, the feel, the trees, the relief of Fall after a long hot Texas Summer. Spring is when I struggle the absolute most with my mood.

Gemme 04-23-2010 05:19 PM

It depends on where I am, actually...

The results to the quizzes posted by Wicked are:

Your Result: Summer

You are a very fun person.. you like to be around others and enjoy a lot of company. You pretty much are never alone... You like to party in your spare time.. but actually you aren't very smart.

This is completely wrong. I love my alone time and make sure I have plenty of it every day. I'm not a partier and I consider myself fairly smart.

and....

You Belong in Summer
Energetic, creative, and very curious about the world...
You're not going to let anything hold you back, especially a cold day.
Whether you're chilling out at the beach or partying all night, you live for

Okay, the first line I agree with, although I do prefer to hibernate during the cold months. Obviously I neglected to select the complete answer, so maybe that part in the other one about not being smart is more accurate than I thought. :blink:

In truth, it depends on where I am. Summer in Florida and Texas is much different than summer in the PNW. I love the summers up here. There is little to no humidity and the heat, even when hitting 100, doesn't feel so soul-and-energy-sucking as it does in the South. I love the fall and spring up here too because the colors are so vibrant and there's so much GREEN everywhere. It's lovely. I prefer the winters down South, though, because even if there is inclement weather, it doesn't last for months on end. I find the winters here to be just as soul-and-energy-sucking as the Southern summers.

For me, make it about 75-80 degrees with sunshine and a light breeze and I'm happiest, no matter what season or location.

Kimbo 04-24-2010 12:20 AM

I love fall. Changing of colors, crisp nights and warm days, the eerie fog that envelopes the night, the fall stars & moon. The pace of life slows down, hot cocoa and a fireplace become a staple of my existence..

The finale of baseball season. Go M's!

Lady Pamela 04-24-2010 12:26 AM

I live in a state that has all the seasons and they all hold a very special part of me....But If I had to choose my most favorite:

It would have to be Spring!

Birth
New beginnings
Scents of beautiful blossoms and flowers
Gorgious fields and meadows

Kätzchen 08-01-2010 11:19 PM

Even though I love the snow in Winter, the flowering of plants and trees in Spring and the warmth of the Summer sun...

I would say that Fall is my favorite season: I love the way the trees finally show their beautiful colors, the crispness of the morning air, the warmth of the late afternoon sun, and flocks of birds migrating... the harvest moons of late October and November...I think it's a magical time during this time of the year.

EnderD_503 08-02-2010 07:37 AM

I'm not sure I am any particular season. I love all seasons for different reasons. Winter is my favourite though, and more particularly a good eastern Ontarian winter. My family is originally from the Ottawa valley, and most still live there. Winter reminds me of wandering in the woods, and how everything has this surreal tint of blue to it. It's the silence in the woods except for the crunching of your boots or snowshoes, and when you stop walking all you can hear is your own breathing and occasionally a distant chickadee. Most peaceful time of year, and I wish it were winter right now with all this heat...

Either that or fall on the cusp of winter, where the air is getting colder and that winter silence couples with the changing leaves.

Or the early spring/late winter during maple syrup season. Really miss going out to the cabane, collecting the sap, skidooing.

Tcountry 11-19-2011 06:00 AM

one of the quizes

You Belong in Fall:
Intelligent, introspective, and quite expressive at times...
You appreciate the changes in color, climate, and mood that fall brings
Whether you're carving wacky pumpkins or taking long drives, autumn is a favorite time of year for you

The other quiz ....you are fall...

You are the rarest of all delicasies...you like to be alone.. you are very smart and love to read. You are always with at least one friend. Any more than that you get frustrated because all of your friends like you but not each other.

Very true....
<<<< hence my pic there....combo of fall & sunrise... :)

Sachita 11-19-2011 06:12 AM

Spring!

after winter I am pacing and searching for the first signs of green life! It makes my heart leap with job and I run to grab my seeds and dirt.

Jett 11-19-2011 08:24 AM

Definitely the Fall.

The amber landscapes streaked by brilliant foliage... then the leaves fall and leave the trees like a pen and ink drawing on a painted sky. I entered the world in October, I love Halloween my fav holiday, pumpkin carving and pumpkin seed roasting, candy xD... spooky spooky movies, fav. AND the cooler temps and graying skys indicate the first snowfall is around the corner and snuggle weather is coming...

I live in the upper Midwest, our summers are like 90's and 6 months later it is below 0, even occasional 30+ below... I love where I live... and I would feel a bit robbed without the 4 seasons.