Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

clay 06-09-2018 05:05 PM

Sesame ginger stir fry with shrimp...mmm

Gemme 06-09-2018 08:05 PM

I had soup with bacon and cheddar Cheez-Its and ice cream. No wait. That was lunch. I had watermelon salad that was a little overdressed. None for tomorrow, though, as I used the last of the feta tonight.

Sad face.

Kätzchen 06-10-2018 09:44 AM

I'm baking an butternut squash, so I can make it into an soup..... butternut ginger soup.

Happyfemme 06-10-2018 04:26 PM

I am having strawberries and whipped cream. I am still stuffed from lunch.

JDeere 06-10-2018 04:34 PM

Mongolian beef stir fry with an ice cold tea to drink.

GeorgiaMa'am 06-10-2018 06:52 PM

Half of a Wendy's Baconator (except I ate all the bacon) and a handful of cherries.

Happyfemme 06-11-2018 03:32 PM

Boneless pork ribs and maybe some fried chicken.

clay 06-11-2018 04:51 PM

Parmesan garlic crusted fish & butternut squash zoodles...(I hear ice cream..Moose Tracks) calling my name afterwards.....BUT I have to go out to grocery store for that...:(...

Gemme 06-11-2018 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1214448)
Half of a Wendy's Baconator (except I ate all the bacon) and a handful of cherries.

Well, obvs. Bacon MUST be eaten.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1214542)
Parmesan garlic crusted fish & butternut squash zoodles...(I hear ice cream..Moose Tracks) calling my name afterwards.....BUT I have to go out to grocery store for that...:(...

Resist! You can do it.

As for me, I don't know. I wound up getting more feta today and had a watermelon salad for lunch so I'm not sure what I'm going to have tonight. Maybe something simple, like a pb&j except I only have sourdough bread. That doesn't seem like a great mix. I dunno; I'll figure it out.

Kätzchen 06-11-2018 05:20 PM

I rise early with the birds, so I've just had my salad for supper.

Romaine bed of lettuce, blackberries (on the side), julienned carrots, two 6-minute eggs (sliced), roasted peas, Chia seeds, sesame sticks, and a light drizzle of my home made salad dressing.

For dessert (in about two hours, lol), I'm having an delicious protein bar (caramel fudge). It's my 'candy' and it hits the spot nicely. :eyebat:

GeorgiaMa'am 06-11-2018 05:28 PM

- chopped steak
- hash brown potatoes
- stir fried cabbage
- Italian cream cake

JDeere 06-11-2018 05:34 PM

Orange chicken with chow mein noodles!

Chad 06-11-2018 06:16 PM

Dinner

I am not very hungry so just a light fruit and cheese plate tonight. Peppermint ice tea to drink.

FireSignFemme 06-12-2018 01:22 AM

Potatoes O'Brien minus all the good stuff because I'm down to potatoes, onion and garlic powders. Scrambled eggs, peanut butter cookies for dessert. Nothing to drink but maybe some peach tea later.

tantalizingfemme 06-12-2018 05:29 AM

Ate dinner at park whilst listening to a new to me band. Got a salad from Salad Works which was comprised of a romaine/iceberg lettuce mix, roasted butternut squash, roasted brussel sprouts, broccoli, black olives and sunflower seeds. Topped off with an apple cider vinaigrette. No roll. Water to drink.

RebelDyke 06-12-2018 07:34 AM

The new roommate insisted I dont eat my own dinner. As they are smoking a pig tonight. Hmmmm ok. Twist my arm

Gemme 06-12-2018 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebelDyke (Post 1214625)
The new roommate insisted I dont eat my own dinner. As they are smoking a pig tonight. Hmmmm ok. Twist my arm

Of course. It would be impolite to refuse.

:blink:

As for me, I caved and ate junk. Well, my intentions were good. I started with watermelon. No salad. Just melon. Then a few Cheez-Its and then some gummy bears. I think if I'd just had a handful of each it would have been fine but then I went back and did it again. Doh!

I hope you got my self-control, clay, because it deserted me last night!

Orema 06-12-2018 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrang1er (Post 1213869)
I made two of my favorites. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts & Bacon and lemon roasted chicken. Mom loves it, too. Call me stuffed!

I made a variation of this and it was sooooo good and I'm having leftovers for lunch! Thanks for the recipes, Wrangler!

JDeere 06-12-2018 12:01 PM

A big filet of salmon glazed in chipolte bacon sauce, with a side of asian medley veggies and rice.

Happyfemme 06-12-2018 12:46 PM

Fried chicken and zucchini