Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Gemme 09-17-2018 12:40 PM

I have no idea but I think it may involve chicken and some sauce and maybe some veggies.

I really don't know.

I guess we'll find out together.

Reach *BANNED* 09-17-2018 04:51 PM

Tomato soup and grilled cheese.

(on an overcast, cool, and rainy evening- it hit the spot)

Wrang1er 09-17-2018 05:11 PM

Leftovers from Sunday dinner. Roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions.

FireSignFemme 09-17-2018 07:16 PM

Dinner salad with all kinds of everything in it, topped with homemade zesty ranch salad dressing. Side of accidental purchase low-fat cottage cheese. Some, can't remember now what variety, reddish sort of apple. Water to drink. No dessert, maybe later.

Gemme 09-17-2018 09:56 PM

I had the last of the chicken pot pie. Not enough though, because I'm getting hungry again.

RockOn 09-17-2018 10:29 PM

green baby lima beans over cornbread
steamed cabbage
a steamed corn on the cob
steamed yellow squash
3 glasses of milk

at 11:00 p.m., I woke up hungry and ate pimento cheese on a super fresh hot dog bun, strawberry milk to drink

All better now! :)

Gemme 09-19-2018 08:01 PM

I totally forgot about dinner tonight! I was watching movies and the cats weren't screaming at me so we all had a late dinner. They had some sort of chicken grill thing and I had light vegetable soup with whole grain Rainbow Goldfish crackers and candy cola bottle candies. Flavored water to drink.

Kätzchen 09-19-2018 08:12 PM

I have not had much of an appetite lately, so I kept it simple tonight:

I made an "Tuna" salad type thing by chopping up Quorn 'chik-n' nuggets (which I seared first in evoo), and added riced cauliflower and riced broccoli and vegan mayo, with a touch of turmeric powder spice and gosh, it's pretty tasty and filling. I had two tablespoons of it: 1 tbsp. each on two single Norwegian seeded crackers (they're pretty good sized wafer crackers).

Bottled Water (from Trader Joe's) to drink.

And.... two Think Thin chocolate fudge cupcake's (yummy stuff).

tantalizingfemme 09-19-2018 09:03 PM

I made a salad of romaine, cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumber, and chopped parsley and tossed it with a dressing I made from tahini, water, fresh lemon juice, and a pinch of salt. Then I made falafels and had falafel salad.

candy_coated_bitch 09-19-2018 09:07 PM

I zucchini, roasted tomatoes, kalamata olvies, and feta cheese over brown rice. I know I keep saying I'm gonna quit cheese one of these days but...hasn't happened.

Gemme 09-20-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch (Post 1225608)
I zucchini, roasted tomatoes, kalamata olvies, and feta cheese over brown rice. I know I keep saying I'm gonna quit cheese one of these days but...hasn't happened.

This sounds great!

RanchHand 09-20-2018 12:29 PM

Hot and Spicy

I'm sick as a dog, I'm going to stick with my old stand-by: homemade Korean hot tofu soup. Very spicy.

candy_coated_bitch 09-20-2018 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1225640)
This sounds great!

It was sooo good! Still have some leftovers, it even made a good midnight snack.

Tonight is laundry and pizza night.

kittygrrl 09-20-2018 09:58 PM

[by Liv B]Vegan Chik'un Parmesan:
2 pieces of bread, lightly buttered with earth balance and toasted
3 pieces Vegan chick'un fingers
1/4 cup Vegan marinara sauce
shredded Vegan Mozz cheese
handful of spinach
Vegan Parm
~~~
Cook the vegan chick'un according to the package instructions. Toast 2 slices of buttered bread in a frying pan. When the chick'un is done, put it on one slice of toasted bread, top with marinara sauce and vegan Mozz. Put it back in the oven[350 degrees] for a few minutes to melt the cheese. Take out of oven and top with raw spinach, then with vegan Parm. Add the other toasted slice of bread on top. Serve with fresh fruit & enjoy!

Reach *BANNED* 09-21-2018 03:32 PM

I was craving salad today for some reason. So, I went to the grocery for other items and remembered they had a salad bar.

Dinner was: 1/2 Pasta Salad and 1/2 leafy salad w/ tomatoes, cucumbers, raw mushrooms, black olives, and some mozz cheese. Topped with a red wine vinaigrette.

To drink: Dasani bottled water

Lifesymphony 09-21-2018 03:50 PM

I decided to treat myself and a friend to my own cooking for dinner:
- mushroom soup
- roasted salmon and artichokes
- orange and almond spinach salad
- nectarine ice cream
Yummmmm

Chad 09-21-2018 06:32 PM

Dinner

We had pepperoni pizza with olives, jalapenos, onions, and extra cheese. Margaritas to drink.

Yummy!

girl_dee 09-21-2018 07:26 PM

sushi for two!!!! :toast:

Gemme 09-21-2018 08:30 PM

I had tilapia with veggies and jasmine rice plus Belly Flops and Cheez-Its. Water to drink. Nestle water, because that's the best water.

TL1 09-21-2018 09:49 PM

I ended up having a piece of toast with apple jelly, a scrambled egg, and 3 pieces of very spicy sausage.