Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Gemme 05-09-2019 08:24 AM

I had GF chicken tenders and steamed broccoli with sweet and sour sauce. Ice cream for dessert and water to drink.

GeorgiaMa'am 05-09-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1246012)
. . . the best homemade hollandaise sauce. I made it in a coffee cup.

Please do share the recipe!

GeorgiaMa'am 05-09-2019 07:15 PM

- roast beef
- roast potatoes
- roast carrots

Kätzchen 05-09-2019 08:11 PM

I 'sinned' massively today, because we have FIRE weather warnings (already!), and I've been feeling like I've not had enough food to carry me through my very long days and nights. So I had a Tuna Melt on artisan Garlic Sourdough bread (which was absolutely scrumptious!) and a fresh organic garden salad and a divine cookie. I'm sure my blood sugar levels soared off the charts today, but it hit the spot and satisfied my hunger.

No ice cream. But I do have So-Delicious Lime Toasted Coconut 'ice-cream' in the freezer, so I'm probably going to eat every last drop of that, later.

Water, water, water, is what I have been sipping on all day long. I think I've drank about three quarts of water (or more, nearly a gallon I think).

Gemme 05-11-2019 04:48 AM

I had roasted chicken, edamame and mac 'n cheese with water last night. The last of the orange crème ice cream for dessert.

easygoingfemme 05-11-2019 06:21 AM

I have no idea. But I am open to suggestions.
My meal planning habits have gone out the window and many meals have been carrots and hummus. I could do worse.

Orema 05-11-2019 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easygoingfemme (Post 1246099)
I have no idea. But I am open to suggestions.
My meal planning habits have gone out the window and many meals have been carrots and hummus. I could do worse.

What about something quick and easy like pizza?

Tonight I’ll probably have a cauliflower-crust pizza with basil, tomato, and mozzarella cheese toppings, but I gotta pick up some groceries before starting work. Better get moving.

MsTinkerbelly 05-11-2019 08:33 AM

I had Pho Chin last night at the late poker tournament, and if we go to the early tournament today, i’ll probably have it again!

Love me some Pho!

Kätzchen 05-11-2019 08:40 AM

*lol* I have SO much to do today, so I'm having salad for breakfast, salad for lunch and Salad again for supper.

Salad: three different ways for 3 meals today.

:jester:

FireSignFemme 05-11-2019 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1246102)
What about something quick and easy like pizza?

Tonight I’ll probably have a cauliflower-crust pizza with basil, tomato, and mozzarella cheese toppings, but I gotta pick up some groceries before starting work. Better get moving.

Temp is supposed to climb into the 90's today so I'm having dinner for breakfast and later breakfast for dinner. I made ahead pancakes and sausage links to reheat in the microwave. Some left over canned peach slices to round things out. Milk to drink.

Gemme 05-11-2019 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1246107)
*lol* I have SO much to do today, so I'm having salad for breakfast, salad for lunch and Salad again for supper.

Salad: three different ways for 3 meals today.

:jester:

I had a salad for lunch and one for dinner too. Of course, I also had a blueberry muffin, oj, water, root beer barrels and 2 pieces of peppermint bark chocolate as well and I'm still contemplating something. Clearly Aunt Flo is headed my way very soon.

Wrang1er 05-11-2019 09:13 PM

Grilled pork chops and corn on the cob.

Kätzchen 05-12-2019 07:38 AM

Not sure, really, but I plan to drive down to the coast and most likely will stop at some unknown place for supper and watch the sun sink into the ocean.

Most likely, I'll have seafood of some kind (smoked Salmon, sounds good to me).

Gemme 05-12-2019 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1246168)
I had a salad for lunch and one for dinner too. Of course, I also had a blueberry muffin, oj, water, root beer barrels and 2 pieces of peppermint bark chocolate as well and I'm still contemplating something. Clearly Aunt Flo is headed my way very soon.

I wound up with a bunch of mints after that.

I'm such a weirdo sometimes.

Today, I'm going to pick something up so I'm not scavenging like a raccoon in a darkened corner.

FireSignFemme 05-12-2019 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1246200)
Today, I'm going to pick something up so I'm not scavenging like a raccoon in a darkened corner.

Too funny!

RockOn 05-12-2019 06:39 PM

something that will help lower my cholesteral ... not sure what it will be yet because I just got my handout this past Friday from dr appt with "she who must be obeyed" ... came straight home without doing any grocery shopping ... new doc has me drinking almond milk now and not my regular good stuff ... feeling a bit pestered about food changes ... maybe I will eat like normal tonight, buy low cholesteral foods tomorrow .... yes, I like that idea! :)

RockOn 05-13-2019 05:32 PM

couple of banana sandwiches
almond milk to drink

actually the almond milk is pretty good ... but not in cereal

I picked up a script of Lipitor today ... supposed to help me lower my cholesterol ... my new primary doctor phoned it in Friday after our appt ... I will start it tomorrow.

MsTinkerbelly 05-13-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1246247)
almond milk to drink

I picked up a script of Lipitor today ... supposed to help me lower my cholesterol ... my new primary doctor phoned it in Friday after our appt ... I will start it tomorrow.

Did your doctor advise you to take COQ10 along with the Lipitor? Lipitor (most statons ) can cause muscle aches, and COQ10 helps.

** I take 80mg tabs of Lipitor everyday, and cannot walk unless I take COQ10.

Gemme 05-13-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1246247)
almond milk to drink

If you like oatmeal, try the almond milk in that. It's good.

Tonight was great! I hit up Dave's Marketplace and came home with Korean beef tips and sweet chili salmon, rice and mixed veggies, Greek pasta salad and lemon filled shortbread cookies.

<insert Homer drooling>

Gemme 05-14-2019 04:29 PM

I hit up another Dave's and came home with more Korean beef tips, a giant bowl of fresh fruit, more lemon curd filled shortbread cookies because last night's cookies disappeared somewhere in my tummy and I wanted more as well as fresh pizza from their pizza shop.

I had the pizza (multiple mushroom varieties, cheese and pesto sauce on multigrain dough), water, fresh fruit and some (but not all!) of the cookies.