Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Orema 11-23-2019 05:44 PM

Rosemary seasoned wings and asparagus wrapped in prosciutto. First time I’m making this and it’s not looking like I thought it would but I’m hungry and it will have to do.

Gemme 11-23-2019 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1257451)
Oh man IF there was a D'Angelo's near me, I'd have that Thanksgiving Toasted for my Thanksgiving Day meal and kick Marie Callender to the curb......

I'm not sure how the mayo would work but the rest does sound delish. Personally, I'm going for the veggie next time. I get a sandwich free with a drink since I signed up for their text program. Score!

Tonight, I had Aloha chicken sausage with a Hawaiian bowl and peach cobbler for dessert. Water to drink.

Stone-Butch 11-24-2019 07:15 AM

Dinner

A buddy is coming for eats and a movie so we will have pizza with double pepperoni, double cheese, tomatoes and green peppers. YUM.... ice tea for both of us.

RebelDyke 11-24-2019 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1257511)
I'm not sure how the mayo would work but the rest does sound delish. Personally, I'm going for the veggie next time. I get a sandwich free with a drink since I signed up for their text program. Score!

Tonight, I had Aloha chicken sausage with a Hawaiian bowl and peach cobbler for dessert. Water to drink.

Whatever this is. It freeking sounds delish. How much for you to move abd be my personal chef??

GeorgiaMa'am 11-24-2019 05:27 PM

- chili
- saltine crackers
- applesauce
- an oatmeal raisin cookie

RebelDyke 11-24-2019 05:29 PM

definitely not as good as what Gemme posted the other night..but eh.. it's typical

breakfast for dinner tonight... i'll cook more tomorrow

kittygrrl 11-24-2019 05:31 PM

i'm making.. https://images.media-allrecipes.com/...15/4089249.jpga german apple pancake

Orema 11-24-2019 05:49 PM

White beans, rice, slices of tomatoes. So good.

Gemme 11-24-2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebelDyke (Post 1257543)
Whatever this is. It freeking sounds delish. How much for you to move abd be my personal chef??

A lot.

I'm expensive.

:eyebat:

Tonight it was one of the Aloha links, apple and sausage and cranberry stuffing, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, riced cauliflower with shaved Brussels sprouts and maple and bacon followed by the last little bit of peach cobbler and oj to drink. Water chaser.

TIMBERWOLF 11-24-2019 07:18 PM

The kitchen is serving soup (Can't have) and a turkey and cheese sandwich. So cause I don't eat their bread or deli meat , I've asked for two fried eggs and bacon. I have my own bread, Sara Lee Butter bread. This bread is so good and it doesn't get stale.It's a good thing cause I only order my groceries once a month. Oh the bacon & eggs were good.

Wrang1er 11-24-2019 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1257493)
Rosemary seasoned wings and asparagus wrapped in prosciutto. First time I’m making this and it’s not looking like I thought it would but I’m hungry and it will have to do.

Orema, I am curious as to how this turned out.

Orema 11-25-2019 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrang1er (Post 1257574)
Orema, I am curious as to how this turned out.

It was so-so. I used the right size asparagus (thin) but the prosciutto wasn’t crisp enough because my strips weren’t thin enough. The wings were pre-seasoned with beer and rosemary. They were okay, but am glad I purchased them on sale.

I’d have it again, but only because that’s the only thing in the fridge.

I bet your asparagus with almonds and Asiago was better.

Stone-Butch 11-25-2019 12:30 PM

Dinner

Dinner tonight is fried codfish and steamed green beans. Iced tea.

RebelDyke 11-25-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1257569)
A lot.

I'm expensive.

:eyebat:

Tonight it was one of the Aloha links, apple and sausage and cranberry stuffing, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, riced cauliflower with shaved Brussels sprouts and maple and bacon followed by the last little bit of peach cobbler and oj to drink. Water chaser.

name your price so i can work it into my budget...lol

RebelDyke 11-25-2019 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1257560)

inquiring minds want to know.... how was the delicious looking german pancake?

Chad 11-25-2019 06:56 PM

Dinner

I had picadillo on corn tortillas with fresh pica de gallo and peach ice tea.

Yummy!

Bèsame* 11-25-2019 07:05 PM

I'm going to roast some zucchini, yellow squash and eggplant. I have some cheese tortellini, and I'll top that with garlic butter and parmesan cheese.

I was hoping to get started before the football game, but even the best intentions don't always go the way you want. Lol

ksrainbow 11-25-2019 07:11 PM

Thanksgiving Prep-

I am known among some, to prepare anything to meet my personal approval before serving to family-That being said:

Orange Candied Yams will be my signature dish this Thanksgiving.

I made the sauce* today and OMG-osh!

ks-

FireSignFemme 11-25-2019 07:12 PM

Ling Ling pot stickers from Costco, lots of Great Value stir fry vegetables instead of rice. I did not know a serving of rice is only half a cup, a half a cup of cooked rice. I usually eat large amounts of it. And definitely not brown rice either. Coffee with half and half, trying to stay awake, and that's it. Saving dessert calories for latter when I'm having Swiss Miss no sugar added hot cocoa with fresh mini marshmallows in it right before bed.

GeorgiaMa'am 11-25-2019 07:35 PM

- chili
- cornbread with butter
- applesauce
- a windmill cookie