Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Bèsame* 08-26-2020 07:56 PM

Scoop of chicken salad on half of a perfect avocado. A little diet root beer and alot of water afterwards.

Now I can break into hurricane snacks.😋

Gemme 08-26-2020 09:13 PM

I had a Caesar salad with water followed by animal crackers and pink lemonade.

homoe 08-27-2020 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1273684)
~~

:eating:

The leftover pepperoni pizza from Cloverleaf.....

I swear that pizza leftovers, heated in a fry pan, is just as good if not better than the original meal...

Stone-Butch 08-27-2020 07:07 PM

Dinner

With this heat I made myself a sub. type sandwich. Ham and a salad on top covered with cheese and ranch dressing. Ice tea.

Build A Bridge 08-28-2020 09:32 PM

tonight was baked salmon over jasmine rice.

It is definitely worth repeating. :wine:

nycfem 08-28-2020 10:58 PM

I had two Beyond burgers without bread but with onion, avocado, mustard, ketchup, and pickle. I love me a good burger.

Vegetarian baked beans on the side.

Dessert: Twix bites from the freezer.

Mopsie 08-29-2020 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1273839)
I had two Beyond burgers without bread but with onion, avocado, mustard, ketchup, and pickle. I love me a good burger.

I've seen the beyond burgers in the store but haven't tried them - sounds like they must be yummy. I've been getting the black bean burgers by morningstar. Maybe I need to try something new!

Orema 08-29-2020 08:49 AM

Angus burger on a low-carb tortilla with the works.

homoe 08-29-2020 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1273854)
Angus burger on a low-carb tortilla with the works.

.....:eating:....

JDeere 08-29-2020 12:35 PM

I will be cutting 2 chicken breasts in half, cutting up smoked sausage and stuffing them into the chicken breasts, season them up, wrap bacon around them and bake in the oven.

Sides are rice and green beans. Water to wash it down!

Mopsie 08-29-2020 04:46 PM

I had spaghetti and "meatballs."

https://www.gardein.com/sites/g/file...alls-24547.png

Build A Bridge 08-29-2020 05:02 PM

i think it is going to be a pulled chicken bbq

AlexF 08-29-2020 05:05 PM

Dinner

Grilled portabello with miso over wild rice.

kittygrrl 08-29-2020 05:27 PM

to on edge to eat..just yet...something at party..shell be here in .3

Gemme 08-29-2020 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1273839)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mopsie (Post 1273843)
I've seen the beyond burgers in the store but haven't tried them - sounds like they must be yummy. I've been getting the black bean burgers by morningstar. Maybe I need to try something new!

Combine the two! If I had the ingredients, I would have a black bean burger on an Artisano bun with spicy guacamole schmeared on it and maybe a little sauce of some kind to jazz it all up and something fresh inside, like a thick slice of a beefsteak tomato. The bun should be toasted in the oven, of course.

As for myself, I have food in the fridge to eat up, so I worked on that with some Basmati rice and a kielbasa/mixed pepper/mushroom and broth concoction. It wasn't bad. It was actually pretty good. But it's a bit boring. I remember the tangerine Outshine fruit bars more. Water to drink.

Bèsame* 08-30-2020 03:36 PM

I have the ingredients to make cheese enchiladas with green sauce.

I'm trying to use up all the things in my cupboards. But I have also packed up the stuff I didn't think I would need.

Ut oh?? Enchiladas in cast iron skillet tonight?

Stone-Butch 08-30-2020 05:51 PM

Dinner

Making myself a jumbo burger with cheese. Lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles. Ice Tea

Build A Bridge 08-30-2020 05:59 PM

i may have eaten dessert before my dinner.

but you know. That's ok. it was good and on sale.

ice cream....and left over pulled bbq chicken.

now where is that dessert again :eatinghersheybar:

Gemme 08-30-2020 08:20 PM

I had popcorn chicken with sweet 'n sour sauce, a salad with black peppercorn & Parmesan ranch dressing and lemon pizzelles. Water to drink.

Orema 08-31-2020 04:25 AM

Last night was the same. Angus burger on low-carb tortilla.

I have a couple more frozen burgers I have to eat by the end of this week (I don’t even play with expiration dates on meat). Last night I put smoked gouda on the burger. Wasn’t bad and could be worse.