Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Rockinonahigh 09-01-2012 05:25 PM

chicken and rice soup with lots of garlic in it...I got somekind of crud and really have no appetite at the moment...maybe some :chocolate: will fix me up?

Ashton 09-01-2012 05:28 PM

Pot roast, red taters, cabbage a fav around here! Supposed to have pink lemonade pie for dessert but after I burned myself I figured I better quite while I'm ahead

Cowboi 09-01-2012 05:35 PM

Pizza and beer.

femmennoir 09-01-2012 05:44 PM

Going organic!

Made a summer stew: chicken breast chunks, red and yellow peppers, red onions, guajillo peppers, baby Yukon Gold potatoes...simmering, sending forth such a delightful smell my downstairs neighbours commented on it...with a glass of Chardonnay, and Ciao Bella dark chocolate sorbet with a scoop of cherry Garcia for dessert!

Elle*

Fatale 09-01-2012 05:55 PM

Home made pizza on Nan bread. Sliced plum tomatoes rather than sauce, buffalo mozzarella, shaved Manchego, finely sliced red onion, garlic, fresh basil, garlic and a drizzle of cold pressed virgin olive oil. I think I'll pair with it a nice Sicilian red, a Nero D' Avola. Chilled watermelon with feta and sunflower seeds a bit later.

Cowboi 09-02-2012 04:52 PM

Chateaubriand, grilled Asparagus, and Ghost Pines merlot.

cinnamongrrl 09-02-2012 05:00 PM

I had a wonderful sandwich from the deli near work....roasted red peppers, spinach smoked gouda and tomatoes with guacamole on a baguette.....with strawberry rhubarb crisp for dessert :) i just couldn't resist it..... oh and coffee...peruvian coffee...good stuff....

bigbutchmistie 09-02-2012 05:03 PM

I am having homeade rotel dip.

Rockinonahigh 09-02-2012 05:22 PM

Corn on the cob with bbq ribs along with anything else that strikes my fancy.

Blade 09-02-2012 07:23 PM

PaPa John's Original crust pizza
Pepperoni
mushroom
black olives
pineapple
banana peppers

smothered in garlic butter sauce ahhhhhhh

Soon 09-02-2012 07:28 PM

ribeye w/mushrooms
iced tea
a few squares of dark chocolate

jac 09-02-2012 07:34 PM

I had greasy ass pepperoni pizza from Little Ceasar's with my daughter, grandson and son-in-law. The baby had her formula and she was the one with indigestion... Mine will come later in my sleep, I fear. :blink:

Sun 09-02-2012 07:45 PM

Went to a friends house for dinner..had Fried Chicken, Saffron rice and Collards..it is amazing to me how a home cooked meal can lift my spirits. After a 60 hour work week I needed that. Always grateful for a meal that is cooked with loving energy by someone who loves to feed peopile.

ONLY 09-02-2012 07:52 PM

Made salad (mixed spring salad, tomatoes, green olives, pickles, red, yellow & orange peppers, bacon cheddar almond slices, hot peppers and parmesan cheese) , hamburgers and chicken burgers for my son, my mom, my sis, my nephew and I.

Just missing one thing.......................well person....SS (f)
I miss you xo

clay 09-02-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by femmennoir (Post 644678)
Made a summer stew: chicken breast chunks, red and yellow peppers, red onions, guajillo peppers, baby Yukon Gold potatoes...simmering, sending forth such a delightful smell my downstairs neighbours commented on it...with a glass of Chardonnay, and Ciao Bella dark chocolate sorbet with a scoop of cherry Garcia for dessert!

Elle*

you have the most wonderfully exquisite meals....

girl_dee 09-02-2012 07:57 PM

For Syr and Doc K i made gumbo with Okra and shrimp

brown rice

Doc K brought over a wonderful salad, it was better than the gumbo

for dessert *Camel cake* from Dairy Queen :|

what a fabulous day

clay 09-02-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajun_dee (Post 645633)
For Syr and Doc K i made gumbo with Okra and shrimp

brown rice

Doc K brought over a wonderful salad, it was better than the gumbo

for dessert *Camel cake* from Dairy Queen :|

what a fabulous day

ummmm what is "camel cake" dee? pls....

girl_dee 09-02-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claybaby (Post 645635)
ummmm what is "camel cake" dee? pls....

all i know is it said *one hump or two* and it's a private joke between Syr and the Doc that i don't need or want to know about.
:|

BTW the cake was delicious!

clay 09-02-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajun_dee (Post 645638)
all i know is it said *one hump or two* and it's a private joke between Syr and the Doc that i don't need or want to know about.
:|

BTW the cake was delicious!

ahhhh....welll I thought it may be a new kind of cake....let that joke stay private....lol....ty for the reply

Lazy Daze 09-02-2012 09:46 PM

Last night was ribs from Smokey Bones, with a loaded baked potato and baked beans

Tonight was PDQ Chicken Tenders and fries

Tomorrow we are grilling a pork tenderloin, and having mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, and raspberry cream pie for dessert :)