Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

cinnamongrrl 12-20-2012 07:21 PM

I made sweet and sour pork (with red and green peppers, tomatoes and carrots) in the crock pot. And garlic herb rice pilaf on the side.

And whirly gig popcorn after to go with our TV viewing before bedtime :)

Gemme 12-20-2012 08:34 PM

Fried chicken, mustard potato salad, coleslaw and baked beans.

RockOn 12-20-2012 09:00 PM

I cooked hamburgers tonight. I thought I had two bottles of ketchup in the cubbard when I took a bottle to work a couple of days ago.This hamburger with mustard and duck sauce is not so much enjoyable. I keep telling myself it is not that bad, will be over soon and then I can go to bed.

It is that bad. :(

Katniss 12-20-2012 09:30 PM

Rainy and cold here so;

Yummy beef tacos with all the fixings and homemade tortillas.

For dessert...the back corner half of a gingerbread house....

Katniss~~ (blaming it all on invisible mice)

Okiebug61 12-20-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAGG (Post 720760)
Sloppy Joe"s

I love Sloppy Joe's! What all do you put in yours?

Okiebug61 12-20-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weatherboi (Post 720127)
It is Christmas break here at Casa de Snow and the man cub got excited over the idea of grilled burgers and baked potatoes. I also sliced up some cucumbers and mixed them with some caesar dressing.

Last night we had chicken parm with a side of spinach raviolis. I made stuffed garlic cheese bread and a cucumber salad to go with.

Weatherboi, if you like cucumbers alot, try this, if you have a way of slicing them razor thin do this and then make the following mixture, start with 1/2 cup white vinegar and 1/4 cup of good olive oil, mix together and slowing add sugar tasting after each tablespoon, when you have reached the sour/sweet taste you like poor over the cucumbers add a thinly sliced white onion, a little salt and pepper to taste and marinate in the fridge until nicely chilled. it's awesome.

kittygrrl 12-20-2012 11:14 PM

a stirfry of zucchini, portabello mushrooms, tofu, celery,purple onion, red bell pepper, garlic, ginger,chervil..the chervil is absolutely a new awesome flavor (to me) i recently discovered, very mild like parsley but different..I think, I will be using it a lot!

Talon 12-21-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunny (Post 720151)
LOL I would love to have a dinner like that. I may have to go out to get dessert. Drooling

That's sweet of you to say, Sunny, thank you..it turned out pretty good, actually...so I didn't dishonor the fam..>>.*eyeroll*

>Tonight, it's whatever, whenever.

Gemme 12-21-2012 08:37 PM

Well, it's a smorgasbord, really.

A little fried chicken, a little cranberry turkey salad, a little potato salad, some baked beans. I want some veggies. The celery in the salad is not doing it.

Canela 12-21-2012 09:22 PM

My daughter made pollo en mole...rice, beans, tortillas, guacamole and sweet tea...for dessert, tres leches cake...omg!

Where's the alka seltzer?

macele 12-21-2012 10:01 PM

i had homemade tomato/beef/veg soup. no cornbread, ... that really pissed me off.

if the holidays don't hurry up and git!, ... i'm gonna be like the side of a barn.

i'm going to the smoky mountains for a week, leave the day after christmas. more eating to do. i just ain't gonna be able to breath.

GPS 12-21-2012 10:06 PM

Had Wendy's tonight.

Sunny 12-21-2012 10:56 PM

I had, drum roll please, POTATO PANCAKES YUM!!!!!!! And of course pumpkin pie for dessert. I only eat the pumpkin without the crust.....

~SweetCheeks~ 12-21-2012 11:06 PM

Homemade Pad Thai with chicken, steamed veggies with a hot sauce dip on the side. For dessert I had some fruit! Not a bad dinner for never making Pad thai. Also made a Thai peanut sauce for the first time.

SoulShineFemme 12-22-2012 03:58 PM

Tonight I'm making hamburgers stuffed with cream cheese and diced green chiles. We will have steamed broccoli and Greek salad on the side.

TimilDeeps 12-22-2012 04:17 PM

I'll know when it gets here.

dixie 12-22-2012 06:55 PM

- manicotti and ravioli, covered in a light sauce and topped with lots of fresh mozzarella
- garlic parmesan loaf
- greek salad with lots of feta

Gemme 12-22-2012 07:00 PM

Soutwestern salad for me.

Jesse 12-22-2012 07:19 PM

I grilled a chicken breast and cooked a pot of brown rice. Sounds boring as hell, but it was good.

JAGG 12-22-2012 07:50 PM

Vegetable soup . And coffee.