Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Cowboi 11-14-2011 05:35 PM

Chicken and spinach leftovers.

ButchEire 11-14-2011 05:36 PM

Sigh, I ruined my appetite for dinner by eating a bagel at Panera so I had cheezy vegetables and a cooky.

ruffryder 11-15-2011 03:08 PM

I'm hungry for chinese tonight.

Daktari 11-15-2011 03:13 PM

Huevos con Iberico jamon :eating:

PinkieLee 11-15-2011 03:16 PM

I'm being lazy tonight and throwing a frozen dinner in the oven...

Stouffer's lasagna (with plenty of leftovers for lunches tomorrow)
a light ceaser salad

JoSchmooze 11-15-2011 03:26 PM

Homemade crab cakes
with fresh steamed asparagas....

:cigar2:

Rockinonahigh 11-15-2011 03:42 PM

Split chicken brest with crab/shrimp stuffing,simmered in sweet onions and mushrooms with a touch of red/yellow and orange bell peppers slices very thin.

Wryly 11-15-2011 04:29 PM

salad. roasted root veggies. asparagus. broiled steaks.

Everything is ready to go - just waiting for my nephew to get in from a meeting.

Abigail Crabby 11-15-2011 05:06 PM

Chicken salad wrap with swiss cheese - purple onions - couple of crumbles of bacon - that's right I had bacon :|

I ate half and am saving the other half for tomorrow's dinner.

scootebaby 11-15-2011 05:30 PM

chili cheese dogs and broccoli

Cowboi 11-15-2011 05:43 PM

Right now I am drinking cookies and cream myofusion.

luv2luvgirls 11-15-2011 05:45 PM

breaded stuffed pork chops,scalloped potatoes and some kind of veggie, maybe brocolli

ruffryder 11-16-2011 11:51 PM

huge grilled chicken salad

starryeyes 11-17-2011 12:00 AM

A hard boiled egg and some pieces of turkey.

pajama 11-17-2011 08:14 PM

Holiday grapes,
Rogue River Bleu Cheese
organic wheat triscuits
warm milk
and 4 ibuprofen

girl_dee 11-17-2011 08:15 PM

Daddilicious Venison, corn and jasmine rice, Yum-o

pajama 11-17-2011 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajun_dee (Post 466939)
Daddilicious Venison, corn and jasmine rice, Yum-o

I hear venison goes good with maraccino cherries. :|

Cowboi 11-17-2011 08:27 PM

Meatballs, and broccoli.

*Anya* 11-17-2011 08:31 PM

Nonfat coffee yogurt and a glass of nonfat milk

ruffryder 11-19-2011 12:44 PM

yup they are good,

tripa tacos.

sara-bera 11-19-2011 01:58 PM

Ordering Indian food in a bit - Fish Korma and Bhel Puri.

JustLovelyJenn 11-19-2011 10:08 PM

Thursday night special.... its a family recipe...

Potatoes and hot dogs fried and covered in a sauce made from tomato sauce, brown sugar, and mustard... i added mushrooms tonight...

... kids cleaned their plates they liked it so much.

Tommi 11-19-2011 10:18 PM

My very own :fastdraq:...drum rolllllllllll Homemade Chipotle veggie chili :breakdance:

femmennoir 11-20-2011 06:55 AM

Going organic!

I love rabbit! After you roast it to seal in the juices, you can use a bit of sauce without making it into a stew (a bit of Dijon mustard and white wine, and cream at the end gives lovely results, with fresh thyme if you have it). The meat can get dry very quickly, so adding a wet agent helps, but it does not have to be a stew.

Elle*, inviting herself over!

HoustonHuny 11-20-2011 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 468320)
I'm roasting a rabbit. I haven't decided if I'll make stew out of it or not, but because they don't have any skin, I figured roasting it first would be a good way to enhance the flavor.

It looked kinda like a skinned cat. I will have to work through this part.

I love to come to this thread and drool, especially when I'm hungry. But rabbit doesn't appeal to me. Where did you get it? Does Walmart sell rabbit?

I tried rattlesnake once and deer...blah!

Vlasta 11-20-2011 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 468320)
I'm roasting a rabbit. I haven't decided if I'll make stew out of it or not, but because they don't have any skin, I figured roasting it first would be a good way to enhance the flavor.

It looked kinda like a skinned cat. I will have to work through this part.

I love to cook rabbit , I learned to cook rabbit a few different ways . It depend what country I was living at . Since rabbit it's sort of plain and I am baking it, I add small piece of pork or bacon just for enhance the taste . If I am making a stew , I add spices .

I must say that in every country rabbit taste different , I believe due to the feeding . I never looked it as a skinned cat , because I just couldn't do it , but thanks for a visual ;)

ruffryder 11-20-2011 07:50 PM

I D K! i think a slice of pumpkin pie and some cafe with peppermint mocha.

(hittin' the dessert, no dinner) ;-P

RockOn 11-20-2011 10:03 PM

Any takers on my 12 inch?

About that Subject Line for this post ... LOL ... I really couldn't help myself ... just had to do it!

Now, back to correct content ...

I put together A FOOT wide (there's your 12") thick burger in a pan, chipped up onion, bell pepper (red, yellow and orange bell peppers) on top of it. Then dumped ketchup, bbq sauce, worstershire sauce and salt on it. I capped and tied it off with another burger (same dimensions) by crimping their entire circumferences together. Cooked it slow until done, then fired up the heat until it became a little crunchy on the outsides. Ummm, it was just what I wanted. Plus, there's enough left over for an addional meal. My dogs had boiled chicken filet breasts. I cooked them a pound of rice (hey - Kelly and Kevin are large dogs with large apetites) and a can of chicken noodle soup with a can of water for flavoring. Mixed chicken, rice and soup together before serving it to them. Everyone in Brock's household was very happy with their evening meal. :)

bigbutchmistie 11-20-2011 10:04 PM

I am having :

Lipton Cup Of Noodle Soup

Orange Juice

chai~ 11-20-2011 10:06 PM

a bowl of grapes as big as my head!!!!

Hollylane 11-20-2011 10:11 PM

I had spinach salad with rosemary chicken, bacon, cheese, tomatoes, and blue cheese dressing.

1QuirkyKiwi 11-21-2011 04:23 AM

Vegan Kiwi Burger and Kaanga wai for dessert.

Daktari 11-21-2011 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 469801)
Rabbit Follow-up with a nod to Elle for the sauce tip.

I roasted it, then crammed that little sucker into the crockpot with a box of vegetable broth and fresh herbs. Sage, thyme, parsley, onion and some paprika. Later I added some potatoes because Kat doesn't like carrots.

Anyway, it was delicious and she ate it. We had it tonight over brown rice.

Vlasta -- Anything is better wrapped in bacon! I think if I was going to roast one to just eat that way, I might do a nice bacon wrap on it.

HH -- I got it at a store that sells locally grown meats. I don't know if Walmart sells them or not. Probably Whole Foods, but it will be expensive. This was $14.00 and I think it was a little over two pounds.

Crumbs! That really is expensive. We get rabbit shot on local farms for crumpence*. Glad you enjoyed the bunny :thumbsup:

*not very much at all

Vlasta 11-21-2011 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 469801)
Rabbit Follow-up with a nod to Elle for the sauce tip.

I roasted it, then crammed that little sucker into the crockpot with a box of vegetable broth and fresh herbs. Sage, thyme, parsley, onion and some paprika. Later I added some potatoes because Kat doesn't like carrots.

Anyway, it was delicious and she ate it. We had it tonight over brown rice.

Vlasta -- Anything is better wrapped in bacon! I think if I was going to roast one to just eat that way, I might do a nice bacon wrap on it.

yes , absolutely , I do bacon on certain things , maybe not healthy , but if you need a flavor this is way to go . Majority times , I do cook a healthy food from a scratch . As much I tried , I never got to use to a box meals . it's not for me . I don't measure , I just cook .

It's so easy , to put a healthy dinner together , not expensive and not a junk a farmers market it's my best friend :)

ruffryder 11-21-2011 09:26 PM

juicy ribeye steak and some mac & cheese

tazz 11-21-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlasta (Post 469930)
yes , absolutely , I do bacon on certain things , maybe not healthy , but if you need a flavor this is way to go . Majority times , I do cook a healthy food from a scratch . As much I tried , I never got to use to a box meals . it's not for me . I don't measure , I just cook .

It's so easy , to put a healthy dinner together , not expensive and not a junk a farmers market it's my best friend :)

*** i appreciate this as i do my own cooking as well... all natural and organic...my diet has significantly changed and so is my body :)

Kent 11-21-2011 09:49 PM

Salmon and a few fries oven baked and some corn... short and sweet.. easy and healthy.

tazz 11-21-2011 09:49 PM

i had a steak salad and veggies with fage yogurt over the veggies.