Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Orema 01-01-2022 08:02 AM

Black-eyed peas, collards, potato chips and dip for dessert.

Stone-Butch 01-01-2022 05:09 PM

Dinner

Damn I love collard greens with pigs jowls. I use to eat it every chance I got when visiting Tenn.

Salmon poached and green beans. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 01-02-2022 12:14 PM

Dinner

NY strip loin with parisienne potato's and sweetlet peas. Ice tea.

clay 01-02-2022 06:40 PM

Million $$ spaghetti with meatballs (all vegan), homemade coleslaw, southern style, & garlic toast!!!

Ohhh Emmm Gee was it so good!

Gemme 01-02-2022 09:56 PM

I had spicy salmon salad, an apple and water.

Stone-Butch 01-03-2022 12:10 PM

Dinner

Breaded chicken in the oven and a couple of potato pancakes. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 01-04-2022 06:13 PM

Dinner

Fried rainbow trout with a side of spinach. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 01-05-2022 03:06 PM

Dinner

British beef pie and a baked potato. Ice tea.

Gemme 01-05-2022 08:07 PM

I had an apple and 3 cups of heirloom miniature popcorn. Water to drink.

FireSignFemme 01-06-2022 11:51 AM

It depends if J calls to say due to the snow she can't make it then Dennison's extra chunky beefy, chili with cheese and sour cream. If she calls to lecture about, if not for her then do it for my grandson, Pep's Drafthaus original Sausage Chaser Pizza. Frozen but so good and not expensive either. Spendy compared to things like Red Baron, and definitely Totino's but a lot less compared to even the least expensive carry out here, and 100% better!

If the Pep's route that and flavored sparkling water is all. Only a couple three small square cut pieces will leave me wishing I'd had one less. If chili then buttered corn bread and side salad with ranch before that tomato goes bad. They're spendy here in the winter and not the best tasting but cooking improves them and it beats going an entire winter without any fresh tomatoes at all. Coffee and half and half to drink sounds like it will be good.

JDeere 01-08-2022 08:18 AM

Lrge bowl of Vietnamese Pho.. I get the steak filet and meatballs..mix in culantro, mint, sprouts, squeeze lemon in it.

Dr Pepper to drink!

Stone-Butch 01-08-2022 10:10 PM

Dinner

I was shopping so picked up a dinner for one at my favorite Chinese Res.

homoe 01-09-2022 11:07 AM

~~
:eating:

Leftover pizza. It's NOT Cloverleaf but it is pepperoni and it'll have to do!

Stone-Butch 01-09-2022 02:21 PM

Dinner

Poached salmon with parisienne potatoes and green beans.

Gemme 01-11-2022 08:39 PM

I had chicken chowder with bacon and cheddar chips, apple cinnamon chips, a Halo and 3 grapes plus water to drink.

easygoingfemme 01-15-2022 02:52 PM

I have chili going in the crock pot. But I also got stuff to make seafood Paella so... probably chili and Paella tomorrow but I really want that Paella....so we shall see.

Stone-Butch 01-15-2022 09:40 PM

Dinner

Cod nuggets and potato puffs. Ice tea.

Blade 01-16-2022 10:17 AM

Don't know yet. Just praying I still have power by then. To cold and icey to cook oitside

Stone-Butch 01-16-2022 10:39 PM

Dinner

Once again doing pick-up. Had KFC for first time in a long time. It will be a long time again LOL.

Stone-Butch 01-17-2022 10:01 PM

Dinner

A beautiful chunk of salmon with a side of green beans. Coffee.

Gemme 01-17-2022 11:16 PM

I picked up a smorgasbord of goodies from Dave's Marketplace again so I had a lot of this and that and not much of one thing at all. Pear and pecan quinoa, four bean salad, steamed garlic veggies, pearl couscous and red bean salad and curry and apple orzo salad. I also picked up two kinds of salmon and some beef tenderloin but opted not to have meat so close to bed time. I had an apple and water to drink as well.

Orema 02-18-2022 05:44 AM

Chicken vegetable soup.

https://i.postimg.cc/YSVwFPPd/chicke...p-recipe-3.jpg

Last night I used shredded chicken from baked chicken drumsticks, chicken broth, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, celery, onion, garlic, turmeric, chili peppers, fresh sage, dried herbs.

Tonight I’ll add spinach and carrots.

So good.

homoe 02-18-2022 07:33 PM

~~~
Oh how I wish it were pepperoni Cloverleaf pizza or even leftovers, but Mary is making homemade tacos, so that will have to do!

Stone-Butch 02-19-2022 01:07 PM

Dinner

Fried rainbow trout, perisienne potatoes and a side of greens. Coffee.

FireSignFemme 02-20-2022 05:35 PM

Burger dips, yellow and red bell pepper strips with ranch dip, again. Don't want to. Practicing self restraint/using up what's already on hand before diving into anything new. I managed to get a last minute delivery time slot at regular price for tonight though so dessert will be more eventful, well depending on what they have in stock. A lot of times they run out of things after order is placed so you'll just wind up with say everything to make spaghetti except the spaghetti noodles. What about birthday candles but no cake? Well unlike the spaghetti noodles the cake thing hasn't actually happened to me yet but if it's ever destined to, oh I'm sure that would be right up Walmart's alley.

Stone-Butch 02-20-2022 08:23 PM

Dinner

Lazy Day, take out Chinese. Ice tea.

weatherboi 02-21-2022 06:45 PM

Omelets with hashbrowns and banana bread.

Stone-Butch 02-22-2022 12:12 AM

Dinner

Cod filets and large serving of greens. Ice tea.

JDeere 03-11-2022 03:36 PM

Not sure...

I was recently diagnosed with lupus and the foods he wants me to eat interfere with my ongoing protein problems and other gastroinestinal problems..

I no long have health care through my job, that I can use, its only good for prescriptions and dental...

Ive had to pay alot out of pocket to find out whats been going on for the past 2 years.. it was laying dormant in my system till I got the covid vaccine, then it caused it to show its ugly head, dr said I shouldnt have gotten the vaccine at all... seeing my whole medical records from the past 12 years...

LOL so I may end up eating a bowl of cheerios!

FireSignFemme 03-11-2022 05:56 PM

If all I could eat were Cheerios I'd become a drug addict so I wouldn't have to feel it. I have some ground chicken and no idea what I originally bought it for. Just know it wasn't anything I can think of so time to get creative. It's a huge thing of it too. Probably divide it and use half instead of hamburger to make hard shell tacos and the other to make Shepherd's Pie in place of the hamburger. Well fake Shepherd's Pie. I didn't know my mother's recipe wasn't the real stuff until J made us the real stuff. She worked so hard I couldn't tell her but since it's just you and I – ICK!

JDeere 03-11-2022 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1287474)
If all I could eat were Cheerios I'd become a drug addict so I wouldn't have to feel it. I have some ground chicken and no idea what I originally bought it for. Just know it wasn't anything I can think of so time to get creative. It's a huge thing of it too. Probably divide it and use half instead of hamburger to make hard shell tacos and the other to make Shepherd's Pie in place of the hamburger. Well fake Shepherd's Pie. I didn't know my mother's recipe wasn't the real stuff until J made us the real stuff. She worked so hard I couldn't tell her but since it's just you and I – ICK!

Cheerios are safer for me LOL

I watched a show on just how bad chicken is for us, I thought for many years that Beef was horrid but come to found out, chicken is the worst. I won't be eating anymore chicken.

Gemme 03-14-2022 07:00 PM

I had Butter Masala with Basmati Pilaf Rice, strawberry banana smoothie and a crap ton of Keto cookies. My weigh in tomorrow isn't looking good right about now.

Bèsame* 03-16-2022 04:12 PM

Tonight is Corned Beef and Cabbage.

~~~and~~~

Perhaps some Peach Bellini.

Stone-Butch 03-16-2022 08:59 PM

Dinner

Fresh rainbow trout fried, parisienne potato and green beans. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 03-19-2022 05:36 PM

Dinner

Homemade burger with bacon, cheese, tomato, pickles, fried onion, mayo, alt and pepper. Ice tea. Side of potato puffs.

Stone-Butch 03-21-2022 08:21 PM

Dinner

Fresh fried rainbow trout and fresh steamed spinach. Ice tea.

cathexis 03-21-2022 11:53 PM

Yippee, it's soup kitchen day! Each week we get Tuesday and Wednesday night dinners from the local soup kitchen.

You never know what you'll get; my Partner and I trade food, so she gets all the meat (along with the fur-babies) and I get what is vegan.

We all stare at items with dairy until it finally gets devoured by me.

FireSignFemme 03-22-2022 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1287562)
Fresh fried rainbow trout and fresh steamed spinach. Ice tea.

Where is all this rainbow trout coming from? You sure seem to be having a lot of it lately.

Kätzchen 03-22-2022 03:22 PM

Sinning at dinner time, most nights

The past few evenings, smoking some 'Divine Gelato' comes first, which then leads to pigging out on coconut macaroons (Poppies) and chocolate covered raisins. I eat a heavy protein breakfast super early (4 egg omelet), then lunch on veggies and "ghost pepper " sauce from Wendy's, then by the time I get home it's time for dessert. (lol)

:shocking: :tease: :jester::cherry::eyebat: :|

Stone-Butch 03-22-2022 09:09 PM

Dinner

All this trout and salmon and cod (which I had tonight) comes from the local fish market. I can give you the addy if you want to order some LOL. I am glad there is lots as this is my main food. I also have striploin steak (tomorrows) and chicken. You can also get chicken, duck and geese from the local poultry farmer. Once in a while I have pork chop or hamburger.

For breakfast I have Crispex cereal with milk and wild blueberries *frozen. A blueberry muffin (usually) or toasted English muffin with different jams. Coffee.