Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Just_G 11-14-2011 07:55 PM

3 weeks from today I will be starting my final quarter of school!! Holy crap that feels so good to say!! :jester:

Novelafemme 11-14-2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_G (Post 464453)
3 weeks from today I will be starting my final quarter of school!! Holy crap that feels so good to say!! :jester:

Me TOO!!! ME TOO!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

girl_dee 11-16-2011 07:45 PM

Seeing a ton of clients tomorrow!

Kenna 11-18-2011 06:06 AM

Two weekends from now!! I'm gonna put on my most slippery socks and take a long running slide on my hardwood floors! just like a little kid!

girl_dee 11-20-2011 05:43 AM

Daddi /girl shopping time !

Gaige 11-20-2011 05:52 AM

Wednesday at 8:30. I'll be off of work until Sunday midnigt. I'm also looking forward to Thanksgiving at my parents with family.

Vlasta 11-20-2011 06:20 AM

to find a cooking thread . I love to cook and I have been searching for one , unsuccessfully .

I would honestly appreciated if someone direct me to one if we have it .

Thank you :)

HoustonHuny 11-20-2011 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlasta (Post 468957)
to find a cooking thread . I love to cook and I have been searching for one , unsuccessfully .

I would honestly appreciated if someone direct me to one if we have it .

Thank you :)

I tried the search function and couldn't find one. But I still don't know my way around much. I think it is a great topic to share favorite recipies. Maybe you should start one?

Vlasta 11-20-2011 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoustonHuny (Post 468993)
I tried the search function and couldn't find one. But I still don't know my way around much. I think it is a great topic to share favorite recipies. Maybe you should start one?

I searched too and I can't find one . I don't really want to start one since I don't have a time to keep up with , I am all over the map :( . Your are more regular than me so why don't you help the sistah ;)

HoustonHuny 11-20-2011 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlasta (Post 468995)
I searched too and I can't find one . I don't really want to start one since I don't have a time to keep up with , I am all over the map :( . Your are more regular than me so why don't you help the sistah ;)

I'm too new and intimidated to start threads yet. :cheesy:

Maybe one of the regulars will see this and come to our aid.

Gaige 11-20-2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoustonHuny (Post 468993)

how about this

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=2617

HoustonHuny 11-20-2011 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handsome Devil (Post 469013)

Here ya go Vlasta! A Handsome Devil came to our rescue! If you subscribe, I''ll subscribe and join you! :)

Lazy Daze 11-20-2011 08:34 AM

I am looking forward to spending Christmas on the beach with the one who owns my heart..and starting our forever together :)

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to thanksgiving..for the Gravy! Yes, gravy..not the turkey part as much as Gravy!! Oh..and cheeseball too :) lol

Spending the next couple weeks with my friends before I move, making memories and enjoying their company

Greco 11-20-2011 09:03 AM

sky runs

running under wide open skies again
on high desert plateaus crow family
watching my progress and flying
overhead soon very very soon

Greco

Vlasta 11-20-2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoustonHuny (Post 469017)
Here ya go Vlasta! A Handsome Devil came to our rescue! If you subscribe, I''ll subscribe and join you! :)

thanks :) I haven't been around so I am still reading and trying get familiar with things myself .

SoulShineFemme 11-20-2011 09:12 PM

I'm looking forward to the end of this mysterious neck and shoulder pain. Dayum.
I'm looking forward to Christmas decoration with ONLY and her sweet boy.
I'm looking forward to wrapping and unwrapping gifts. ;)
Quality time.
Love.
Smiles.
Our future. :) :)

ONLY 11-20-2011 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulShineFemme (Post 469702)
I'm looking forward to the end of this mysterious neck and shoulder pain. Dayum.
I'm looking forward to Christmas decoration with ONLY and her sweet boy.
I'm looking forward to wrapping and unwrapping gifts. ;)
Quality time.
Love.
Smiles.
Our future. :) :)

Here I am, I don't see a "smiley doing massage" so here is something else......here I come :knighthorse: with ................. :bringcoffee: .....and. :cookielove:

And I am looking forward to all of that and so much more with you my beautiful lady (f)

SoulShineFemme 11-20-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ONLY (Post 469722)
Here I am, I don't see a "smiley doing massage" so here is something else......here I come :knighthorse: with ................. :bringcoffee: .....and. :cookielove:

And I am looking forward to all of that and so much more with you my beautiful lady (f)

Awww!!! I can't WAIT my Honeybear!! :cheer::clap::love1::smileyXmasTree:

Oiler41 11-20-2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_G (Post 464453)

WoooHoooo!!!!! Go buddy!

Glynn

Oiler41 11-20-2011 09:42 PM

Looking forward to heading out on Tuesday to spend time with family for Thanksgiving. I really enjoy spending time with Pups family. They are a fun lot, lol.

Glynn