Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   TGIF! How's Your Friday Night? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8417)

Lyte 03-23-2018 11:14 PM

It was... is... fabulous! Peace and quiet... cept for the crazy wind outside! I like It!

CherryWine 03-24-2018 12:38 AM

Oddly serendipidous. Even down to my Uber driver.

homoe 03-24-2018 01:44 AM

I spent the first half of the evening with a ice pack and the last half of the evening with a heating pad!

easygoingfemme 03-24-2018 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1202517)
I spent the first half of the evening with a ice pack and the last half of the evening with a heating pad!

That doesn't sound good. Hope today is better!

Last night was getting my daughter home from college for spring break. Yay! Stuffed her full of avocado toast and smoked tofu and spicy shrimp curry and then out shopping for some essentials she's low on. Then it was just quiet settle in watching her binge on cat belly rubs, laundry, and little stories of her school adventures. I also got a little bit of my book club reading done between things. :)

girl_dee 04-06-2018 06:25 PM

TGIF!!!

Rosie the Roomba did her thing so i am enjoying a freshly vacuumed space along with folding some fresh sheets and hanging out in chat.

Also binge watching Deadly Women on Hulu while playing Words With Friends!

FaceTime with the Mister later and sleeping on “hotel bed” fresh linens!

TL1 04-06-2018 07:10 PM

No plans tonight.... and it’s nice. I like Having a “me” night

DapperButch 04-06-2018 08:14 PM

Nice and relaxed. I have a growler of a new microbrew and I am enjoying it. With :dog: next to me, what else do I need? :)

Bèsame* 04-06-2018 08:43 PM

I was using my glass blocks to build a shelf on the balcony for my potted plants. I noticed a gardenia bud staring to open. It's going to be heavenly scented here soon.
The door is open, waiting for the cold front to arrive. Ok, only in the 50's.
Listening to Amazon prime music.

Quoting Dapper, what else do I need???

Gemme 04-07-2018 05:18 AM

It was good. I watched some telly, had some vittles and played with the kitties. Pretty low key after a rough day so it was just what I needed.

Medusa 04-20-2018 04:48 PM

HOLY GODDESS, this has been a loooooonnnggg week at work!

Celebrating this Friday eve with a little White Stripes and cardio! Washing machine is going, candles are burning, and I took a break to make some passion fruit tea from my favorite bougie tea company and catch up on social media.

Took a break today from working on the site but will hit it hard again tomorrow if the bug doesn't hit me before then!

Later I will enjoy some FaceTime with a certain VERY hunky Butch, a glass of woody CabSav, fuzzy socks, and maybe a hot bath.

:chocolate:

Bard 04-20-2018 05:05 PM

SPending it with my Goose and the furbabies I am sure some texting with my girl but a pretty low key friday night

introverted1 04-20-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bard (Post 1207109)
SPending it with my Goose and the furbabies I am sure some texting with my girl but a pretty low key friday night

I'm eating dinner now, and spending a quiet evening at home with my sweet Kitty girl. Listening to The Moth Radio podcast later.

candy_coated_bitch 04-20-2018 07:02 PM

Having a fun evening in!

bright_arrow 04-20-2018 07:37 PM

Heading out to a salad and soup bar after work for dinner (cause I can) and considering a movie afterwards even though we will (hopefully) see Black Panther tomorrow. Still in theaters two months later and constantly sold out! Also want to see Cock Blockers and I Feel Pretty :)

Medusa 04-27-2018 07:59 PM

I am seriously SO fucking boring (and loving it).

My Friday night is all about having my windows open, burning some incense, cleaning, listening to some Sarah Vaughan, and bumping around my various projects.
Waiting for JD to get home so we can do our nightly FaceTime date while I sear a rare steak and catch up on all the happenings of the day.

Friday evenings always feel so decadent!! Like, having the entire weekend in front of me feels so infinite and wonderful!

DapperButch 04-27-2018 08:17 PM

At a fantastic trans health conference in NYC. Relaxing in the hotel as the days are long and draining.

cinnamongrrl 04-27-2018 09:00 PM

My friday night involved an impromptu outing for ice cream and food at a roadside spot....then home to watch an Rfk documentary that popped up on Netflix. My honey passed out but I'm cool with that. Ive got a baby migraine starting and i just want to sleep it off.

homoe 04-27-2018 10:15 PM

My Friday night involved watching a Cubs game I had recorded earlier today, and some of the NFL Draft...:outfield:...:football:

cathexis 04-27-2018 11:43 PM

Sitting here doing what I do most nights.
Staring at MSNBC until they begin to repeat hosts.
Ali Velshi is on now as sub for Lawrence O'Donnell, He's good.

Velshi makes me reminiscent for Al Jazzera.

Really miss Al Jazzera!

DapperButch 04-28-2018 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1208062)
Sitting here doing what I do most nights.
Staring at MSNBC until they begin to repeat hosts.
Ali Velshi is on now as sub for Lawrence O'Donnell, He's good.

Velshi makes me reminiscent for Al Jazzera.

Really miss Al Jazzera!

Hey, you have my Monday-Friday down flat! MSNBC starting at 8 and ending at 11. With BFP/FB/whatever in the background.