Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

stargazingboi 08-12-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargazingboi (Post 832672)
last night was chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and homemade biscuits

tonight...maybe chicken, rice and a veggie

I had no time today to make dinner ....so gren was sweet enough to take care of it for me :)

she made chicken, with pasta salad and the rest of the corn on the cob...sure did hit the spot

Gemme 08-12-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 832866)
Dinner's going to be a poor man's Philly. English muffin with sauted shaved beef and cheese melted on top. Add some red grapes and I'll be good to go.

This was actually really good! I also had some 'health' salad on the side too. That's a salad mix of tons of veggies and some fruit and nuts and seeds in it chopped and diced fine with a light sauce.

RockOn 08-12-2013 06:49 PM

The question is what am I not having for dinner tonight.

Friends at work brought lots of food to me to bring home today. They were on vacation a while back on my birthday. Becky brought (and she is a fabulous cook) baby green lima beans seasoned to perfection as only Becky can do - a bucketful I mean ... and 2 big skillet size cooked cornbreads ... I will cut up and freeze individual servings. She also brought 2 large frozen servings of her famous camp stew and 2 large servings of her taco soup. Oh boy!!! My supervisor's wife sent cupcakes with this special icing that supervisor and I dearly love. It takes 3 hours to make this icing. Icing is a compilation of finely chopped several kinds of nuts, coconut, carmel and who knows what else - it is about 3 degrees shy of being as good as an organism. She fixed a half pint of just plain icing for me to bring home too. Got a tshirt, hat, subway gift certificate and a gadgey game too.

I FEEL SO LOVED! :)

tndoc 08-12-2013 08:03 PM

sirloin mmmmm good
grilled squash
grilled potato's
cucumbers
sweet tea.

Metro 08-12-2013 08:18 PM

An atypically large dinner for summertime... was so busy working all day meeting deadlines that lunchtime passed without a break. So, for dinner it was a BBQ grilled chicken tenderloin, two ears of juicy sweet corn (coated with my signature butter/lime/chipotle sauce), a slice of watermelon, and a square of dark chocolate (with dried orange peel embedded). Just had H2O to drink all day long. Finally had time for the speed walk with my pup after the sun went down.

Happyfemme 08-13-2013 09:21 AM

I am thinking about steak and a salad for dinner

JAGG 08-13-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyfemme (Post 833190)
I am thinking about steak and a salad for dinner

I am going to Happy's for dinner!! I will bring cheesecake. =)

~SweetCheeks~ 08-13-2013 09:54 AM

:)

Since today is the Honey's Birthday she has requested I make her Chili Verde, rice, guacamole, salsa and Ice Tea. Hmm now what to make for dessert...... :)

ahk 08-13-2013 11:54 AM

Yesterday's dinner: cubed steak w/ almond meal thyme crust, 1/4 sweet potato, and fresh green beans.
Tonight's dinner: grilled pork chops w/ lemon and garlic, spinach salad w/ blueberries and parm, and dessert fresh peach w/ strawberries.

Chad 08-13-2013 05:28 PM

Dinner

Hi,

I am having left over chili for dinner. I got caught of guard at lunch today and had to eat some fast food chicken and I don't like fast food. So leftover home cooked food is great.

Chad

JAGG 08-13-2013 06:11 PM

Subway club on wheat. It was 0kay.

Katelar 08-13-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAGG (Post 833393)
Subway club on wheat. It was 0kay.

That post sounds so sad :( :D Makes me want to see you a home cooked dinner over.

We went out for dinner with friends to a lovely Thai place.

Thai Crackers with sweet chilli sauce and Spring rolls for starter followed by Sweet and sour chicken with coconut rice.

I skipped desert in favour of a pint of beer.

Bèsame* 08-13-2013 06:35 PM

going to go find something soft, I'm hungry. My mouth says be careful :)

JAGG 08-13-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katelar (Post 833395)
That post sounds so sad :( :D Makes me want to see you a home cooked dinner over.

We went out for dinner with friends to a lovely Thai place.

Thai Crackers with sweet chilli sauce and Spring rolls for starter followed by Sweet and sour chicken with coconut rice.

I skipped desert in favour of a pint of beer.

Very sweet of you. I can cook okay , I was just kind of tired tonight. Didn't mean to sound sad. lol

stargazingboi 08-13-2013 07:59 PM

we did pizza night

Happyfemme 08-14-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAGG (Post 833193)
I am going to Happy's for dinner!! I will bring cheesecake. =)

Now I want cheesecake lol

stargazingboi 08-14-2013 11:27 AM

going with chicken fajitas, mexican rice, and refried beans

ahk 08-14-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahk (Post 833242)
Yesterday's dinner: cubed steak w/ almond meal thyme crust, 1/4 sweet potato, and fresh green beans.
Tonight's dinner: grilled pork chops w/ lemon and garlic, spinach salad w/ blueberries and parm, and dessert fresh peach w/ strawberries.

Ended up with grilled pork chops w/ fresh rosemary & balsamic vinegar w/ roasted peaches and fresh green beans w/ garlic & lemon w/ almonds. Dessert still the same.

Tonight: I'm making a meat/mushroom spaghetti sauce with a spaghetti squash. Yum.

deb_U_taunt 08-14-2013 01:56 PM

making veggie fried rice (brown rice, cabbage, carrots, green onion, mushrooms, garlic, low sodium soy sauce)

Sweeet2th 08-14-2013 03:39 PM

'Tis the season!

I'm making a seasonal vegan summer vegetable pancake, with shredded zucchini, fresh corn, eggplant, onions, and tons of fresh herbs all from my garden, served with a little black bean and heirloom tomato salad with tons of fresh basil! My garden is so good to me this time of year. Maybe I'll pull a bottle of homemade Pinot Noir from the basement tonight, too.