Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Lady Pamela is in need of energy/prayers.... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7013)

LoyalWolfsBlade 10-25-2013 08:14 PM

Lady Pamela is in need of energy/prayers....

This is done with her knowledge and full permission. It is also done out of love for a wonderful member of our community that I was honored to meet in person earlier this year.

If you go to her visitor page you will see that she has many friends here so I am calling on them and any that see this to help in any way they believe in.

I am asking that anyone who sees this send healing energy to Lady Pamela as she was just admitted to the hospital for a condition I am again not going to attempt to spell but it is pretty serious. I just got off the phone with her daughter and her just going to the hospital on her own lets me know how serious it is because although she is an amazing woman she is also pretty stubborn when it comes to this.

They have put an iv in her neck as part of the treatment and we are waiting on blood tests results to see if the condition has moved into her blood stream. It is more serious if it has. The iv in her neck is very painful for her and causes her to worry about the dangers of getting a blood clot due to it.

Although I can not spell the name of the condition it is connected to her colon area and this flare up is her worse yet involving all of the intestine area. The doctors no longer think it is connected to things she has eaten but may be a sign of Crohn's Disease and will be looking for that once they have this under control and make sure it has not moved into the blood stream.

She is asking for the community to send healing energy to her during this time. I am asking the same as well as for any other positive energy or prayers you may believe in that can help this wonderful member of our community. I am also asking that energy be sent to her daughter Reah (sp) that is there by her side and can be just as stubborn as her mother when it comes to matters like this.

I will post updates as I get them since both mother and daughter have promised to keep me updated. They also have given me permission to do this so that she can get the energy she needs from our community right now.

I am sending white light and healing energy to my friend Lady Pamela and protective blue energy to surround Rhea to help both during this time. I am requesting those that watch over her to guide the doctors on their quest to find the cause and during their time of treating this illness. Be calm my friend and allow the doctors to do their thing and accept all positive energy being sent your way support you in your time of need.

I do so freely and I do so now
Blessing to you and yours
Namasta......

Medusa 10-25-2013 08:15 PM

Best Love to Lady Pamela during this time!! I hope she gets to feeling better. Please give her our love!!

Bad_boi 10-25-2013 08:29 PM

Sending good vibes your way.

Blessed be

DaddyNik12 10-25-2013 08:30 PM

sending healing thoughts and enery her way , get better lady Pamela

Jesse 10-25-2013 08:31 PM

Lady Pamela, I am sending you healing energy. Do put some of that stubbornness into energy that will also heal. :)

Julie 10-25-2013 08:41 PM

Sending Love and Healing Light to you Lady Pamela... You are surrounded by it.

TruTexan 10-25-2013 08:41 PM

Sending prayers up for Lady Pamela for healing and strength and for her family to find comfort and strength.

RockOn 10-25-2013 08:42 PM

May the Good Spirit of light and goodness encompass you and shine healing powers all through you.

Feel better soon! The neck I.V. sounds awful.

Best Wishes to You!
Brock

Gemme 10-25-2013 10:31 PM

Much love to you, Lady Pamela! You are in my thoughts and prayers. (f)

LoyalWolfsBlade 10-25-2013 10:32 PM

Update

She is finally getting into her room and has been put on antibiotics as well as the I.V. oh and the condition is Diverticulitis as well as the other blood tests they are running.
She is hoping to only be in the hospital a short time and thanks everyone for the added energy, good thoughts, and support.

MsTinkerbelly 10-25-2013 10:37 PM

May God guide your Doctors in healing, and hold you in His hands and give you strength.(f)

purepisces 10-26-2013 12:15 AM

Sending light & love to you Lady Pamela.

sis 10-26-2013 01:37 AM

Sending positive and healing energy your way!

Deb

Lady Pamela 10-26-2013 06:26 AM

only on a second on phone to post this. Ttyt can't b up but for a minute. I will return more as I improve. I wanted to say thank you so very much for all the love and concern being given so freely. A very special thank you to knightsblade for starting this prayer/energy thread for me. Smiles. I am going to kick this craps was. Thanks to all added energy coming my way. Thanks again. And be blessed and enjoy the weekend.

Jar 10-26-2013 06:54 AM

I'm sending positive and healing energy your way. I hope you have a speedy recovery. I've had 2 short bouts with diverticulitis and it's no joke! Painful! Get well soon...

Blaze 10-26-2013 08:16 AM

Sending many prayers and well wishes, and my the force of healing surround you and your family as the healing stone surrounds the medical team to guide them in all that is right. Be well Lady Pamela, speedy yet gentle recovery wished upon you...

BstlMyhart 10-26-2013 08:43 AM

Sending you positive healing powers. Hope you're all better soon.

Violette 10-26-2013 08:53 AM

Sending you positive thoughts and healing energy!! Hope you are feeling well very soon!!

nycfem 10-26-2013 09:00 AM

Love and healing energy and thoughts for Lady Pamela... (((you)))

WingsOnFire 10-26-2013 09:23 AM

sending love and healing energy to Lady Pamela. May you heal quickly