Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Texas Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Because we like to par-tay Austin-style, (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126)

shariberry 11-06-2009 12:15 PM

Because we like to par-tay Austin-style,

Starting a thread for the happenings, gatherings, shindigs, galas, etc. going on around Austin and the surrounding areas.

Especially BBQ's :p

shariberry 11-06-2009 01:04 PM

This was supposed to be titled "What's happening in Austin". :D
Now everyone's going to think we like to par-tay :eek:

Just_G 11-06-2009 01:17 PM

You Austinites MUST like to par-tay since you all have several threads about it! ;) If y'all didn't like to party....I would not come back down...ever. (okay, I am kidding about that last part...I miss you all!)

firie 11-06-2009 01:23 PM

How many Austin threads are there? Haha. However many, we can party in them all.

~Firie

shariberry 11-06-2009 01:26 PM

Aww, we (and Texas) miss YOU, G! :)

Diva 11-06-2009 02:14 PM

Speak for Yourself, Tart. :cool:

shariberry 11-06-2009 05:31 PM

Sure, sure, you act all tough now...

shariberry 11-06-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firie (Post 1289)
How many Austin threads are there? Haha. However many, we can party in them all.

~Firie

Some might call us expert party-ers. ;)

Arwen 11-09-2009 11:16 PM

Lol! I love this! I just thought "OH we need a gathering thread" but here Miss SharitheBerry has done started it up. :) You rock.

shariberry 11-10-2009 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arwen (Post 2750)
Lol! I love this! I just thought "OH we need a gathering thread" but here Miss SharitheBerry has done started it up. :) You rock.

I DO rock. Except for where starting gathering threads are concerned ;)

You rock more,
~Shariberry

milehibutch 11-15-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shariberry (Post 1245)
Starting a thread for the happenings, gatherings, shindigs, galas, etc. going on around Austin and the surrounding areas.

Especially BBQ's :p

Define "surrounding areas"..... Can snowy Colorado be included???

:bolt:

Pixie 11-15-2009 10:10 PM

You know after a few days with some lovely ladies and then even more phenomenal people.....I don't see where everyone gets the idea we party...hmmm...giggle

Just_G 11-15-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PixieStars (Post 6126)
You know after a few days with some lovely ladies and then even more phenomenal people.....I don't see where everyone gets the idea we party...hmmm...giggle

Hmmm, it might be that some of us get text messages at all hours telling us of all the fun that is going on!:shocking:

Diva 11-15-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_G (Post 6129)
Hmmm, it might be that some of us get text messages at all hours telling us of all the fun that is going on!:shocking:

I do not know of what You speak. :bolt:

Just_G 11-15-2009 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 6132)
I do not know of what You speak. :bolt:

So the words "bating":shocking: and"panties":shocking: do not ring a bell what so ever? :deepthoughts:

Oh I know, how about "box" and "wine"!? :pointing:

Mitmo01 11-15-2009 10:32 PM

Ok I think we will making a roadtrip down to austin from omaha sometime in the late winter or early spring because you all know how to partay, eat, and have a helluva good time and we need to take a roadtrip to go have some hootin, hollering good times

plus ya'll have some good beer in texas, that shiner bock rules and ya'all know how to cook and i love to eat

looking forward to checkin out that great city and meeting some of you very cool folks : )

Diva 11-16-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_G (Post 6134)
So the words "bating":shocking: and"panties":shocking: do not ring a bell what so ever? :deepthoughts:

Oh I know, how about "box" and "wine"!? :pointing:

Oh....yes......"wine"......I remember that one, it seems.....

As in: Pinkie SWEARS she filled up my glass FIVE TIMES and I'm promising I only remember THREE. I'm certain she is confused. :toast:

~Diva :musicnote:

Stacy 11-16-2009 04:32 AM

So much happens in Austin~ wish I lived there.

Pixie 11-16-2009 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 6170)
Oh....yes......"wine"......I remember that one, it seems.....

As in: Pinkie SWEARS she filled up my glass FIVE TIMES and I'm promising I only remember THREE. I'm certain she is confused. :toast:

~Diva :musicnote:

Hmmmm....she was the honorary sexy bartender for the weekend so I it is possible there was a mix up...lol:bow:

Diva 11-16-2009 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeviantMom (Post 6293)
So much happens in Austin~ wish I lived there.

C'mon! It is Hap'ninville! ;)
I mean, really.....the city slogan is: Keep Austin Weird
Is that a total HOOT?

We're just doin' our part! ;)

~Diva:musicnote: