Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dating, Marriage, Family (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   My Honey is a Saint Because..... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324)

Medusa 11-17-2009 06:59 PM

My Honey is a Saint Because.....

Jackhammer is a saint because I just brought home another stray and instead of locking me out of the house, she made a bed for it in our living room.

(a little black and tan mini-dachshund):paw:

suebee 11-17-2009 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 7406)
Jackhammer is a saint because I just brought home another stray and instead of locking me out of the house, she made a bed for it in our living room.

Awwww! Now that's gotta be cute! :)

Dandy's a saint because - well for much the same reason! She puts up with all my critters. :dog: :cat: :penguin: (Why isn't there a bird smilie?) And they give her the best character reference possible: they love her as much as they love me! :sparklyheart:

Thinker 11-17-2009 07:46 PM

My honey is a saint because I'm a freakin' weirdo, and she thinks I'm pretty alright.

SelfMadeMan 11-17-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinker (Post 7444)
My honey is a saint because I'm a freakin' weirdo, and she thinks I'm pretty alright.

LOL!! You're MORE than alright in my book :)

SelfMadeMan 11-17-2009 07:58 PM

My honey is a saint because she puts up with all my OCD quirks and still thinks I'm totally cool

Surayna 11-17-2009 10:08 PM

My honey is a saint because I am feisty, and independent and she loves being my Daddy.

Linus 11-17-2009 10:10 PM

My honey is a saint because she lets me play WoW to unwind and doesn't disturb me when I play all day. :)

julieisafemme 11-17-2009 10:29 PM

my Honey is a saint because He let's me "process'!

Just_G 11-17-2009 10:40 PM

heh, I got nothin'. :hrmph:

lol

girllikeu2 11-20-2009 10:46 PM

My Honey is a saint because she tolerates me putting my frozen hands and nose on her in the early morning during our snuggle time. :stillheart::stillheart::stillheart:

Boots13 11-21-2009 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 7406)

Medusa, will you forward this brief message to Jack :
you mushball (I love that you did that though...)

Boots13 11-21-2009 12:15 AM

My honey is a Saint because she has such a huge heart. She is constantly
doing for others. She cares about the welfare of total strangers and will go
out of her way to ensure that a neighbor has food, a stranger is met with a
smile, and a co-worker never feels left out.

Jett 11-21-2009 12:40 AM

My honey is a saint b/c she lets me vent to her about things I know she not even close to interested in... and she acts completely interested... lol

fever 11-21-2009 01:22 AM

Ask me again after 7 more sleeps. lol

:waitinggirl:

christie 11-21-2009 06:28 AM

What a great thread!

My Honey is a saint because:

Hy puts up with my grumpiness in the mornings:annoyed:

Hy manages the :schnauzer: in the AM's so I can have a few more minutes of sleep.

Hy, keeping the :argue: to a minimum, jumps onto whatever home reno project hell bandwagon I add to the "list".

Hy runs interference with Hys momma so that I don't :explode:

Mostly, because Hy puts up with my :crap:, loving me unconditionally, keeping that safe place in the crook of Hys arm warm and ready for when the world becomes too much for me to bear.

I adore my ole :goat:

Gemme 11-21-2009 10:25 AM

My honey is a saint to put up with me. :whine:

Dutch Leonard 11-21-2009 08:29 PM

Because she likes me exactly the way I am.

Toofrufru 11-23-2009 10:04 PM

My honey is a saint because she lets me go on and on and on before she has had her first cup of coffee and doesn't lock herself in the bathroom. Matter of fact she never tells me I am annoying even when I talk out loud to myself and say words she has never heard of. I have the best girlfriend ever! I wouldn't trade mine for 5 of someone else.
:waitinggirl:

Dude 03-04-2010 12:36 PM

because

*she makes me a delicious lunch everyday
*she draws pictures on my lunch napkin
*she makes my coffee in the mornin
*she does all the shoppin
*she pretty much does everything:dance2:

Apocalipstic 03-04-2010 12:46 PM

My honey is a saint becasue she listens to me even when I am being totally ridiculous!

Because she holds my hand while I sleep so I won't have bad dreams. When I was little, all I wanted was someone to hold my hand while I slept and now I have that. I am so very very lucky!