Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dating, Marriage, Family (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Would you date yourself? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2629)

Kobi 01-04-2011 09:59 PM

Would you date yourself?

This was the topic of conversation at dinner tonight.

This has nothing to do with the labels you use i.e. I am a guy and I dont date guys or I am butch and dont date butches.

It is about you as a person. So take a look at your strengths, weaknesses, quirks/quirkiness, where you are in life, where you plan on going in life, how you prefer to live your life etc.

And decide....would you date you? Why? Why not?

bigbutchmistie 01-04-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobi (Post 259513)

This was the topic of conversation at dinner tonight.

This has nothing to do with the labels you use i.e. I am a guy and I dont date guys or I am butch and dont date butches.

It is about you as a person. So take a look at your strengths, weaknesses, quirks/quirkiness, where you are in life, where you plan on going in life, how you prefer to live your life etc.

And decide....would you date you? Why? Why not?

Abso frieking LUTELY :) I would. I am awesome, extremely faithful, highly romantic, affectionate. Love to laugh, make others laugh. Im a huge teddybear with a big giving heart. Ive been told a great lover, and a great friend... And Im hella sexy ;) Just for starters. Im so much more. Im not perfect. I have my flaws... :) I never require in a femme what I dont already possess... Just sayin..

katsarecool 01-04-2011 10:08 PM

I would without a doubt. I am a good catch. Kind, compassionate, well read and yes attractive to boot. :seeingstars:

Strappie 01-04-2011 10:09 PM

I'd date myself, I just made dinner for me and I and gotta say.. I'm pretty damn good to me in bed too! *smirk* Sometimes I have a headache or me is too tired...

Gaige 01-04-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strappie (Post 259520)
I'd date myself, I just made dinner for me and I and gotta say.. I'm pretty damn good to me in bed too! *smirk* Sometimes I have a headache or me is too tired...

lol...and you have a great sense of humor

Corkey 01-04-2011 10:13 PM

No, cause I'm married, and I don't fool around on my wife.:seeingstars:

moxie 01-04-2011 10:16 PM

I would have to lean towards no.

Don't get me wrong, I have lots of qualities I like about myself. That's not it.

I am looking for someone who complements me, not someone who is exactly like me. If they are exactly like me and like ALL the same things that I do and has all the same exact opinions that I do then I will not be challenged. There have to be some commonalities but not everything.

Strappie 01-04-2011 10:20 PM

Well I know "Strappie" would love me but I'm not so sure I would love "Strappie" The heat seeking moisture missile is a lot to handle.

Ohhh I went there......

Kobi 01-04-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 259525)
Yes, I admire me for my awesome cooking and mad sexual skillz too. I would definitely send myself some flowers and ask for a second, or even third date.

Kobi knew there was a reason June was on the women to lust after from afar list. :)

Gayla 01-04-2011 10:26 PM

No. I'm really not my type. Way too old, cranky and set in my ways.

Strappie 01-04-2011 10:27 PM

Me and I are non committal, we won't talk about Strappie.... :)

Strappie 01-04-2011 10:31 PM

Me and I are going to bed before we get Strappie in trouble... G'night!

betenoire 01-04-2011 10:37 PM

Yeah, I think I'd date me.

I know that I can be trusted to give myself a lot of space, and I like my space. I wouldn't get my feelings hurt when I don't return my phonecall, because I would have forgotten that I had called myself to begin with. That sounds good.

Plus I wouldn't have to argue with myself over what radio station to listen to, and I would never begrudge myself a True Blood Marathon Saturday. I wouldn't criticize myself for drinking several pots of coffee a day, because I'd be drinking that much too. I'd never pressure myself to quit smoking. I wouldn't want me to change anything about myself.

If I moved in with myself I wouldn't have to compromise with myself on things like what colour to paint the bathroom, because me and myself have the same taste.

Jesse 01-04-2011 10:45 PM

I don't know that I would have enough patience to date me.

Diva 01-04-2011 10:49 PM

I guess I'm the only one who would, since I've not been asked for a date in forever......

Kenna 01-04-2011 11:05 PM

No. I'm too stubborn, headstrong, sassy, fiercely independent and I make terrible squish fritters!