Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Questions You Ponder in the Middle of the Night (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1050)

Daywalker 03-18-2010 11:10 AM

Questions You Ponder in the Middle of the Night
 
:detective:

Questions You Ponder in the Middle of the Night

:deepthoughts:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Last night I was pondering why many gas stations still have the
term 'Self Serve' next to their per gallon pricing...when they
did away with 'Full Serve' long ago.
:eyebrow:

I can't remember when the last time I pulled into a station where someone
pumps my gas n washes my windows for a few extra cents per gallon.

:|


:daywalker:



Apocalipstic 03-18-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daywalker (Post 69222)
:detective:

Questions You Ponder in the Middle of the Night

:deepthoughts:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Last night I was pondering why many gas stations still have the
term 'Self Serve' next to their per gallon pricing...when they
did away with 'Full Serve' long ago.
:eyebrow:

I can't remember when the last time I pulled into a station where someone
pumps my gas n washes my windows for a few extra cents per gallon.

:|


:daywalker:



There are full service stations here in Nashville in the expensive areas of town.

I can't afford them though.

Apocalipstic 03-18-2010 11:38 AM

Last night I thought about....

Who gets to say what is right and wrong?

Is right and wrong different in different cultures?

Is what is right and wrong in the "Universal Truths which are self evident" category, and if so, what are these Universal Truths? (Outside the US Constitution)

Is there a right and wrong?

How much of what we see as right and wrong is religion based?

No, I did not sleep well last night! :sigh:

Great thread idea Day! :)

Daywalker 03-18-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apocalipstic (Post 69252)
There are full service stations here in Nashville in the expensive areas of town.

I can't afford them though.

Well, lol...I can get mah windows washed at the stations around
here for a buck cuz there are so many with folks who
hang out just to 'help' you for a dollar.

:batman:

:daywalker:

Mitmo01 03-18-2010 02:42 PM

sometimes i ponder historical events...like i wonder what it wouldve been like to be on the battlefield with Boudicca while she routed the Romans...

or jsut how badly Penthesilea kicked the shit out of Hercules to get that belt lol

There are many times and points in history that i wish i could have seen or been at...

but sometimes my thoughts dont go that deep and its feelings that i ponder...

Apocalipstic 03-18-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitmo01 (Post 69352)
sometimes i ponder historical events...like i wonder what it wouldve been like to be on the battlefield with Boudicca while she routed the Romans...

or jsut how badly Penthesilea kicked the shit out of Hercules to get that belt lol

There are many times and points in history that i wish i could have seen or been at...

but sometimes my thoughts dont go that deep and its feelings that i ponder...


Sometimes I ponder the difference between thoughts and feelings! :)

UofMfan 03-18-2010 03:59 PM

I ponder whether the Cookie Monster eats Girl Scout Cookies or not, and if so, which are his favorite?

KayCee 03-18-2010 07:09 PM

gosh, you guys do some serious thinking in the middle of the night!..hmm...I think of other 'stuff'...:giggle:

Leigh 03-18-2010 07:40 PM

Thats when I do most of My serious thinking is in the middle of the night when I'm alone

Gemme 03-18-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daywalker (Post 69222)
:detective:

Questions You Ponder in the Middle of the Night

:deepthoughts:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Last night I was pondering why many gas stations still have the
term 'Self Serve' next to their per gallon pricing...when they
did away with 'Full Serve' long ago.
:eyebrow:

I can't remember when the last time I pulled into a station where someone
pumps my gas n washes my windows for a few extra cents per gallon.

:|


:daywalker:



Oregon and New Jersey won't let you pump your own gas. It's illegal. :blink:

Daywalker 03-18-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braedon (Post 69569)
Thats when I do most of My serious thinking is in the middle of the night when I'm alone

Me too.
My mind rolls like a tractor when mah head lays down to sleep.

:playingchess:

Sometimes mah most brilliant prose rolls through
right then and there...with no pen n paper handy

:baseball:

:daywalker:



Daywalker 03-18-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 69571)
Oregon and New Jersey won't let you pump your own gas. It's illegal. :blink:

No shit?
:shocking:
You shit me not, do you
:|

Wonder what brought those regulations into necessity.
:police:

:daywalker:

Gemme 03-18-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daywalker (Post 69573)
No shit?
:shocking:
You shit me not, do you
:|

Wonder what brought those regulations into necessity.
:police:

:daywalker:

No shit.

I dunno, but they pay folks ten bucks and up an hour to take your cash or card and pump it for you. They'll do the scrubby windshield thing too usually.

Isn't June an Oregonian? She might know the background on that.

Soft*Silver 03-18-2010 08:32 PM

the DSM bible of the mental health arena...so if you dont like how its being changed, you better get vocal about it now because it IS the bible of cultural and contemporary norms.....


Quote:

Originally Posted by apocalipstic (Post 69258)
Last night I thought about....

Who gets to say what is right and wrong?

Is right and wrong different in different cultures?

Is what is right and wrong in the "Universal Truths which are self evident" category, and if so, what are these Universal Truths? (Outside the US Constitution)

Is there a right and wrong?

How much of what we see as right and wrong is religion based?

No, I did not sleep well last night! :sigh:

Great thread idea Day! :)


Soft*Silver 03-18-2010 08:34 PM

I ponder not about growing old
I ponder now about growing frailer

I ponder about growing frailer
and then I ponder if love would ever call upon me as I grow frailer

I wonder not about being alone
for this I dont fear
instead I ponder about loneliness
and hope I never feel it

Enchantress 03-18-2010 09:10 PM

What . Why . How . Where . When . If.

Uh huh, I'm just that deep

Leigh 03-18-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daywalker
Me too.
My mind rolls like a tractor when mah head lays down to sleep.

:playingchess:

Sometimes mah most brilliant prose rolls through
right then and there...with no pen n paper handy

:baseball:

:daywalker:




Makes Me wish I could attach something to My head that would type out those amazing thoughts :)

Corkey 03-19-2010 12:16 AM

It's the middle of the night...what the hell am I still doing up...wide awake?

Princess4u 03-19-2010 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daywalker (Post 69222)
:detective:

Questions You Ponder in the Middle of the Night

:deepthoughts:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Last night I was pondering why many gas stations still have the
term 'Self Serve' next to their per gallon pricing...when they
did away with 'Full Serve' long ago.
:eyebrow:

I can't remember when the last time I pulled into a station where someone
pumps my gas n washes my windows for a few extra cents per gallon.

:|


:daywalker:




We have some here in Harriman, TN the 2 I am thinking of are Shell stations and there is usually 1 pump designated as full service.

Kobi 03-19-2010 12:37 AM

In the middle of the night, I ponder the "coincidences" of the day and wonder about their significance.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:15 AM.

ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018