Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   ** What Christmas Character Are You*** (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2422)

Abigail Crabby 11-29-2010 07:45 PM

** What Christmas Character Are You***

Tis The Season For Me To Be Bored At The Computer
Black Friday is Ovah
And Cyber Monday Really
SUCKED !!!!

So you get the JOY of another quiz

Yeah Yeah I know

:goodluck:

You Are Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

http://onemansblog.com/wp-content/up...seReindeer.jpg
You are a natural leader, though sometimes you are reluctant to step up to a leadership role.
You see the world more clearly than most people, and often, you are the only one who can guide others.

People may doubt your talents at first. You tend to be underrated and underappreciated.
But once others see what you are truly capable of, they feel like fools for ever having doubted you.

Rockinonahigh 11-29-2010 07:51 PM

Hot dog,I came up with Roudolph too,made my day!

Mister Bent 11-29-2010 08:03 PM

o for fuck's sake

You Are Santa Claus

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ntaPuppets.jpg

You are an optimistic and generous soul. It wouldn't be wrong to call you happy-go-lucky.
It lifts your spirit to brighten someone else's day, especially if this person is a child.

When it comes to helping others, you have boundless energy. And you admit that you sometimes put yourself last.
You'll put in the time to make sure that everyone is happy and content. You don't mind working long hours to bring others a little joy.

Corkey 11-29-2010 08:07 PM

BAH Humbug

You Are Santa Claus
You are an optimistic and generous soul. It wouldn't be wrong to call you happy-go-lucky.
It lifts your spirit to brighten someone else's day, especially if this person is a child.

When it comes to helping others, you have boundless energy. And you admit that you sometimes put yourself last.
You'll put in the time to make sure that everyone is happy and content. You don't mind working long hours to bring others a little joy.

Damn quiz is broke.

DomnNC 11-29-2010 08:08 PM

HoHoHo Ho Ho

You Are Santa Claus

always2late 11-29-2010 08:14 PM

You Are Santa Claus

Julie 11-29-2010 08:17 PM

(of course I am pft) You Are Santa Claus

Linus 11-29-2010 08:18 PM

Ho. Ho. Ho.

You Are Santa Claus

http://www.blogthingsimages.com/what...quiz/santa.jpg

JakeTulane 11-29-2010 08:20 PM

You Are Santa Claus

Kobi 11-29-2010 08:22 PM

I think I found Corkeys character lol

You Are Scrooge

:jester:

You'll admit it, it's hard for you to get into the holiday spirit at first.
You find all the shoppers, holiday music, and mall Santas to be a bit annoying.

After a while, your heart begins to melt. You can't help but extend your love to those you need you.

You may never love the holidays, but you enjoy making other people happy. And in that, you can find some meaning.

little_ms_sunshyne 11-29-2010 08:22 PM

:)

You Are Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
You are a natural leader, though sometimes you are reluctant to step up to a leadership role.
You see the world more clearly than most people, and often, you are the only one who can guide others.

People may doubt your talents at first. You tend to be underrated and under appreciated.
But once others see what you are truly capable of, they feel like fools for ever having doubted you.

tantalizingfemme 11-29-2010 08:24 PM

Bah Humbug.........

You Are Scrooge

After a while, your heart begins to melt. You can't help but extend your love to those you need you.
You may never love the holidays, but you enjoy making other people happy. And in that, you can find some meaning.

1PlayfulFemme 11-29-2010 08:27 PM

I, too, am Santa Claus! :)

You Are Santa Claus

Blade 11-29-2010 08:32 PM

You Are Santa Claus

bigbutchmistie 11-29-2010 08:35 PM

EXACTLY ME :)

You Are Scrooge

Mister Bent 11-29-2010 08:44 PM

I'm pretty sure I only got Santa because I like to drink "spread cheer."

Or the damned quiz is calling me fat!

Diva 11-29-2010 08:48 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Mother of Gay. :|

You Are Santa Claus

Guy 11-29-2010 09:05 PM

You Are Santa Claus

Diva 11-29-2010 09:09 PM

OOoooooooo........

Maybe we're ALL Santa Claus!!!!!!! :twitch:

Queerasfck 11-29-2010 09:14 PM

Is a lump of coal an option? I don't have time for quizzes!