Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Art (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Photography Weekly Theme (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4188)

Ashton 11-06-2012 03:58 PM

Trying to not drop the camera and managed to take an in focus picture of my dirty hand with some cool lens flair with it!!

[IMG]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7124/8...9708fce4_z.jpg MyHand10-29-2012 MEL 800X588 by BAStoneking...Ashton, on Flickr[/IMG]

Ashton 12-23-2012 10:48 PM

[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8072/8...c539b354_o.jpg Christmas Card MEL 800x616 300DPI by BAStoneking...Ashton, on Flickr[/IMG]

DMW 02-25-2013 04:57 PM

http://www.defenders.org/defenders-w...-photo-contest


Do it. And good luck.

dixie 02-25-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMW (Post 756704)

Thanks! I have a few photos that I think would work for this. :)

VintageFemme 06-01-2013 10:58 AM

Bump
 
Anyone want to do this some more?

I participate in the Weekly Photo Challenge sometimes on WordPress.com in my photoblog and this week's challenge was signs. I had just taken a shot that was perfect for the challenge last weekend & so when I saw the topic, I got a little excited :) here you can see: http://faireunvoeu.wordpress.com/201...the-sign-says/

Want to do a "Signs" theme here too & bump this thread a little - anyone?

Hollylane 06-01-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VintageFemme (Post 806455)
Anyone want to do this some more?

I participate in the Weekly Photo Challenge sometimes on WordPress.com in my photoblog and this week's challenge was signs. I had just taken a shot that was perfect for the challenge last weekend & so when I saw the topic, I got a little excited :) here you can see: http://faireunvoeu.wordpress.com/201...the-sign-says/

Want to do a "Signs" theme here too & bump this thread a little - anyone?

I'll do it!

VintageFemme 06-01-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollylane (Post 806456)
I'll do it!

Right on! :) I'll see if I can find something else besides what's on my blog to put here! I'm sure I can find something & if not, give me a few hours *lol* I'll run out and take something!

Hollylane 06-01-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VintageFemme (Post 806459)
Right on! :) I'll see if I can find something else besides what's on my blog to put here! I'm sure I can find something & if not, give me a few hours *lol* I'll run out and take something!

I'm going to have to go out and find one, but I love a challenge. I'll keep my camera with me this week, and my eyes open!

VintageFemme 06-01-2013 11:16 AM

Weekly Photo Challenge: Signs
 
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...psyfw/sh90.jpg

Hollylane 06-01-2013 11:41 AM

That is beautiful! Where was this taken?

VintageFemme 06-01-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollylane (Post 806466)
That is beautiful!

Thank you!!! :)

VintageFemme 06-01-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollylane (Post 806466)
That is beautiful! Where was this taken?

I'm sorry, I had logged out [so I couldn't edit ^the above comment] and didn't answer you... it was taken at apartments in my neighborhood. They have a New Orleans feel to them and all the trees & signs on their property have those wonderful beads hanging from everything.

Ashton 06-07-2013 06:55 PM

Love signage...soon as I figure out what Flickr changed and how I used to post images I will be participating!!

homoe 08-12-2016 09:30 AM

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Hey I know we have some great shutterbugs on the site, why not share some of your pictures with us!

kittygrrl 08-12-2016 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1081886)
BUMP BUMP BUMP

Hey I know we have some great shutterbugs on the site, why not share some of your pictures with us!

I would love to! But I don't know how :( I have an iPhone if anyone knows please help! Love the idea behind the thread:heartbeat:

VintageFemme 05-27-2018 08:45 PM

Bump
 
I would love to get this going again. Anyone interested? Today is Sunday so we can do this Sunday through Saturday. Anyone can name the theme on Sunday and the first theme posted, will be that for the week. Please don't flood the thread though pushing other beautiful photos out of view. A couple of photos are great, but anything more seems like overkill. Yeah? Let's do this.

Before they all burn up and turn to dust, let's do Wildflowers for this week. I'm just using the url from my photos on my Instagram; that seems to work. I'm shooting with an older Nikon and a Nikkor 70-300mm handheld lens, normally wide open. These are my second favorite wildflowers; wild echinacea.

Who's next? ツ

https://scontent-dfw5-2.cdninstagram...53335552_n.jpg


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:11 PM.

ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018