Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

WolfyOne 11-12-2010 09:49 AM

Last night my friends made BBQ country ribs, turnip greens and smashed taters

It is so unusual for me not to be doing the cooking
It is, however, a nice break

Blade 11-12-2010 11:07 AM

Well I've been having burrito's made with "Sweet's" homemade salsa for the last 3 days but Mom and Dad have decided I needed to eat out with them the last 3 nights. So maybe tonight we can eat at home and enjoy the new salsa.

lipstixgal 11-12-2010 11:16 AM

I don't know tonight is Shabbat we are suppose to have a special dinner in honor of the sabbath but it looks like I don't/feel like cooking so maybe some fried chicken and a salad??

Sunny 11-12-2010 11:18 AM

Dinner tonight

Roast pork and asparagus. Saw thr show The Doctors today and they said this combo enhances the sex drive. The only problem is I do not have a partner at this time. LOL

lipstixgal 11-12-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunny (Post 226224)
Roast pork and asparagus. Saw thr show The Doctors today and they said this combo enhances the sex drive. The only problem is I do not have a partner at this time. LOL

Yeah its the asparagus that increases the sex drive I saw it on Dr. OZ show but the Doctors is good too. Too bad I don't have a partner to share with the sex drive stuff either Sunny!!

Scorp 11-12-2010 12:12 PM

Well hell...Looks like it's going to be Asparagus for dinner tonight.:grindevil:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 226227)
Yeah its the asparagus that increases the sex drive I saw it on Dr. OZ show but the Doctors is good too.

Jesse 11-12-2010 01:24 PM

Crazy Cabbage!

http://lovinglowcarblife.blogspot.co...y-cabbage.html

Gemme 11-12-2010 02:08 PM

Chicken breast with veggie pasta and sauted veggies.

lipstixgal 11-12-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 226330)
Chicken breast with veggie pasta and sauted veggies.

Sounds good but I want fried chicken tonight and some salad just one piece will make me happy girl,,

WolfyOne 11-12-2010 04:23 PM

Johnsonville Chili Cheese Sausage and a bag of Cheetos Flamin' Hot

It looked good at the store and I haven't had them in a long while
Some days you just have to be bad when eating or good when eating bad :flasher: :tongue: :grindevil:

Jesse 11-12-2010 04:50 PM

Just took this out of the oven. It is crazy good!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranzman (Post 226283)

DomnNC 11-12-2010 05:12 PM

I'm making myself some hot hot wings and tater skins!

AtLast 11-12-2010 05:24 PM

On the stove this very minute!

Some soup I put together- sort of Asian.

I use a pot that holds 8 quarts (sorry, I don’t measure other than by site and smell, this is just the amount I make each time!)

4 chicken breasts - boil in the water and chicken broth, then cut it up and return it to the broth

Water plus low sodium and low fat chicken broth

Sliced carrots

Half a package of frozen peas

1 package of extra-firm tofu

Bok Choy - about 3 bunches - sliced up

Sometimes I put some chopped cabbage in- red or green (don’t add it until about 5 minutes before serving- same with frozen peas and eggs)

1 large onion- kind of “cubed”

3 eggs - just stir these in

Some garlic powder

A little pepper

Sea salt if needed (usually by other people I serve this up to!)

Bean sprouts on top are good!

It really is good! I like to make it and freeze some during winter- ‘cause hot soup in winter is just great!

You can add ’hot” stuff to it if you want, like cumin, a bit of chile powder and some cayenne pepper. Be creative!

LipstickLola 11-12-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranzman (Post 226283)

There is something similar I do in the rice cooker!! it IS fabulous, only I leave out the bacon. Cabbage is soooo good :)

asphaltcowboi 11-12-2010 05:55 PM

grilled tuna sanwich an a dill pickel.. my cooking is limited:chemist:

Gemme 11-12-2010 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 226352)
Sounds good but I want fried chicken tonight and some salad just one piece will make me happy girl,,

That's okay. Dinner didn't happen that way anyway. Maybe tomorrow for lunch or Sunday's dinner instead.

I was at Costco around dinner time and so I had a mini meal from the samples. I chose edamame, roast pork and mashed potatoes, a large strawberry and a small piece of dark chocolate peppermint bark.

Organic was working and had himself a nice wrap.

AtLast 11-12-2010 08:14 PM

ARGH.. and whoops! Forgot the mushrooms! Throw sliced mushrooms in, too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtLastHome (Post 226454)
On the stove this very minute!

Some soup I put together- sort of Asian.

I use a pot that holds 8 quarts (sorry, I don’t measure other than by site and smell, this is just the amount I make each time!)

4 chicken breasts - boil in the water and chicken broth, then cut it up and return it to the broth

Water plus low sodium and low fat chicken broth

Sliced carrots

Half a package of frozen peas

1 package of extra-firm tofu

Bok Choy - about 3 bunches - sliced up

Sometimes I put some chopped cabbage in- red or green (don’t add it until about 5 minutes before serving- same with frozen peas and eggs)

1 large onion- kind of “cubed”

3 eggs - just stir these in

Some garlic powder

A little pepper

Sea salt if needed (usually by other people I serve this up to!)

Bean sprouts on top are good!

It really is good! I like to make it and freeze some during winter- ‘cause hot soup in winter is just great!

You can add ’hot” stuff to it if you want, like cumin, a bit of chile powder and some cayenne pepper. Be creative!

femmennoir 11-12-2010 08:43 PM

Vegetable stew: leeks, carrots, celery, mushrooms, shallots, sautéed in olive oil until caramelized and melted, with organic apple-wood bacon, smoky apricot tea for broth, and when all returned to a low boil, added quartered purple potatoes and black beans, with a healthy dose of Thai green curry....A bowl of that, with a glass of Merlot, and I was a happy girl!

Elle*, who loves the autumn!

Cowboi 11-12-2010 09:03 PM

Had dinner @ Pieworks. Florentine pizza, diet coke.

Sunny 11-13-2010 02:44 AM

Costco Samples Gemme

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 226516)
That's okay. Dinner didn't happen that way anyway. Maybe tomorrow for lunch or Sunday's dinner instead.

I was at Costco around dinner time and so I had a mini meal from the samples. I chose edamame, roast pork and mashed potatoes, a large strawberry and a small piece of dark chocolate peppermint bark.

Organic was working and had himself a nice wrap.

Does Organic work for Costco?