Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

cinnamongrrl 11-04-2015 05:48 PM

I left my rut!

I stopped at Trader Joes for some more of their fantabulous Pumpkin/Pecan oatmeal...but they were out...

But I DID think to get my fave hummus...cilantro/jalapeno. I also got their frozen garlic naan...that and pickles was dinner...Im waiting for the ice cream to melt a bit before I have some....yum :)

Jesse 11-04-2015 06:36 PM

Tonight I had a couple of slaw dogs. I was really happy when I found these all beef, skinless, no sugar added, etc. hot dogs at the grocery. Dang things are tough as shoe leather and not much tastier! Oh well, I rarely eat hot dogs anyway.

Liam 11-04-2015 06:54 PM

Smoked brisket that melted in my mouth, baked beans, and a dinner roll.

diamondrose 11-04-2015 07:07 PM

zucchini vegetarian lasagna

Gemme 11-04-2015 07:30 PM

I had pumpkin bisque and some kale salad.

JDeere 11-04-2015 08:28 PM

Pot roast with carrots and potatoes, a side of corn, sliced tomatoes and a sweet tea for a drink.

RockOn 11-04-2015 09:26 PM

baked beans with lean pork in them and potato salad ... both from local deli ... large milk x 2 to drink

JDeere, you always make me so freaking hungry! Did you cook all that all by yourself?

me tinkin me needs to move near JDeere ... get invited to dinner as often as I can wrangle ... he eats da goooood stuff!
OFTEN!!!!

clay 11-05-2015 07:22 AM

Roast pork loin strips & shrimp in a thai sweet chili sauce with julienned carrots/green beans/cabbage sautee' mix and a small scoop of white rice....:hangloose:

Jesse 11-05-2015 09:41 AM

Well, I have some basil pesto, roasted chicken, fresh baby spinach, a block of parmesan cheese, and some fresh linguini pasta, so... I think I will cook the pasta and then toss it with the spinach while it's still hot, then toss that with everything else and call it dinner. Maybe a green salad too.

Sweet Bliss 11-05-2015 01:19 PM

No freaking idea.. have leftover chicken, sharp cheddar, other stuff, don't remember what... oh veggies of course, no starches... I'm tired of cooking, sigh, maybe I'll make a big pot of chicken soup? I don't know... Guess I'll go take a nap with Savannah, she is a great nap buddy!

She loves when i put my warm hand on her belly and give her Reiki, lol. :jester:

Oh I forgot, am making Golumpkis this weekend, yummy... (Polish stuffed cabbage rolls)

Rockinonahigh 11-05-2015 06:07 PM

I'm having something totally un healthy. Fried catfish, baked fries with hush puppies. I made my own tarter sauce to keep it a tiny bit healthy...now back to eating healthy for a while.

cinnamongrrl 11-05-2015 06:16 PM

I actually cooked dinner....

I pan fried a chicken breast with garlic ginger seasoning...added some frozen veggie mix and stirred in some fresh collards...

Very old brownies for dessert but when heated they taste like brand new :)

storyspinner70 11-05-2015 06:50 PM

For some reason my mom LOVES sloppy joes so we had that, green beans and my favorite beer battered fries...

GeorgiaMa'am 11-05-2015 07:10 PM

• pork chops in Shake 'n Bake Extra Crispy
  • creamed potatoes
  • green beans
  • Hershey bar for dessert

JDeere 11-05-2015 08:11 PM

Sweet Italian sausages with rice and corn, with water to drink

Gemme 11-05-2015 09:40 PM

I had chicken nuggets and Greek pasta salad.

Rockinonahigh 11-06-2015 02:58 AM

Tonight I'm fixing steak with baked potato then a salad.

Orema 11-06-2015 04:46 AM

If I pick up some honey today, I'll make the "North Park Rumble" (roasted sweet potato and lightly-steamed kale tossed in a delicious honey-chili dressing).

If not, I'll have baked sweet potatoes and butter again.

SoulShineFemme 11-06-2015 07:29 AM

Last night I made tofu reuben sammies. They turned out better than I expected. None of us are fans of tofu so it was an experiment. Tonight it's gonna be tacos.

puddin' 11-07-2015 03:16 PM

had a huge as salad fo' lunch, so wasn't too hungry.

thus is was whole grain toast wit' vegemite and sliced cucumber, a sliced tomato on the side. some fruit sorbet fo' dessert.