Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

cathexis 04-30-2019 11:36 PM

Graham crackers with crunchy peanut butter and green jello

They said, "eat more protein." Protein is what they'll get! Food. ..bleh!

Kätzchen 05-01-2019 08:49 PM

I've got carrot slices (chips?) and broccoli buds searing in Evoo and a few fish sticks too. I normally don't have too much of any meat whatsoever, but I just felt like having some fish tonight. Quick and easy, and nutritious.

Water to drink.

I had lemonade at lunch time though, which was sooooo good. Wish I had some right now. :cherry:

Gemme 05-01-2019 09:58 PM

I had multigrain chips with the last of the pico de gallo and spicy guac, water and ice cream.

easygoingfemme 05-02-2019 12:12 PM

For my sister in law and I I'm making roasted chicken breasts topped with pesto, mozzarella, and slices of tomato with a cucumber salad on the side.

For my nephews I'm planning a make your own pizza night with carrot sticks and broccoli on the side. We shall see how that goes. The little one has started eating raw broccoli which is surprising but I'll take it. Older one has started eating raw carrots and strawberries. I'll take it.

GeorgiaMa'am 05-02-2019 06:14 PM

- Kung Pao chicken
- Steamed white rice
- pot stickers
- egg roll

Gemme 05-02-2019 09:02 PM

I had fresh fruit and it went downhill from there.

FireSignFemme 05-02-2019 09:43 PM

The meds I took today made me forget I was hungry. It's too late to really cook now and I'm starving. So I'm making some jasmine rice. When it's finished I'll re-heat some chicken breast chunks with stir fried vegetables in spicy sweet chili sauce that I made yesterday to pour over it. Tea to drink and some fresh orange slices for dessert.

clay 05-03-2019 05:49 PM

My week was "meals" of clear liquids/juices/broth/Gatorade. SO, I am now going to make some yakiniku chicken wings (I bought them ready to cook in a cook in the bag) from the grocer.

Tomorrow I am going to have Pulled Pork BBQ & brown rice!

FireSignFemme 05-03-2019 09:26 PM

Hard shell tacos, water. Ever since someone said lime Jell-o, I've been craving it but none on hand... I guess I'll have some sort of canned fruit for dessert.

StillettoDoll 05-04-2019 05:11 PM

Grilled (vegan Cheese) on rye and pickles

Gemme 05-05-2019 07:43 AM

Last night, I had salted watermelon, water, popcorn chicken with sweet 'n sour sauce and cake. Not your typical dinner but it had protein, fruit, carbs and fat so it's better than nothing.

Bèsame* 05-05-2019 07:17 PM

I found an excellent sale on jumbo scallops, this weekend. So I divided them up and I'm going to pan sear 4 tonight.
Probably roast some eggplant and make an avacado salad as well.

Ginger peach cold tea, highly, very highly diluted.

And...maybe a traditional tequila shot, just cause its Cinco!

GeorgiaMa'am 05-06-2019 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1245672)
Ever since someone said lime Jell-o, I've been craving it but none on hand... I guess I'll have some sort of canned fruit for dessert.

Hey! :blink: It's the time of year for Jell-o salads!!!

I had:
- Angel Food cake
- fresh strawberries in a little bit of sugar syrup
- whipped cream

Gemme 05-06-2019 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1245831)
Hey! :blink: It's the time of year for Jell-o salads!!!

I had:
- Angel Food cake
- fresh strawberries in a little bit of sugar syrup
- whipped cream

That's how I put together my strawberry shortcakes! Minus the sugar syrup because I mush it all together so it's sweet enough.

Tonight was blueberry Cheerios with LF milk and fresh blueberries. That was well and good but then I opened up the ice cream.

GeorgiaMa'am 05-07-2019 06:38 PM

A salad with mixed greens, strawberries, sunflower seeds, grilled chicken, some bleu cheese crumbles and balsamic dressing

VintageFemme 05-07-2019 06:52 PM

Broiled naan bread with sour cream & chives cream cheese, sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumbers and sprouts {i call it naan pizza} and a lovely couple of glasses of Durigutti Cabernet Franc {so yum}

girl_dee 05-07-2019 07:21 PM

Birthday Sushi! Thanks my sweet Daddi!

Gemme 05-07-2019 08:22 PM

It was a mixed bag tonight, folks.

I started simple enough with a banana and then moved onto salted edamame, then moved to ravioli and finally, ice cream, but it had real fruit inside so it's healthy. Water to drink.

GeorgiaMa'am 05-08-2019 08:33 PM

- a chili dog
- about a third of a DQ M&M Blizzard

Bèsame* 05-08-2019 09:11 PM

Pork chop
Asparagus with the best homemade hollandaise sauce. I made it in a coffee cup.

Sugar free strawberry shortcake.

Water with lemon.