Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Orema 08-17-2020 10:47 AM

Ribs. Will put them in the instant pot for 25 minutes then smoke on the grill for an hour. I'll add a green salad with sliced cucumbers. Popsicle for dessert.

homoe 08-17-2020 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1273152)
Ribs. Will put them in the instant pot for 25 minutes then smoke on the grill for an hour. I'll add a green salad with sliced cucumbers. Popsicle for dessert.

....:eating:......

Stone-Butch 08-17-2020 03:58 PM

Dinner

stuffed baked pork chop with a side of rice and asparagus.

Degotoga 08-17-2020 07:57 PM

Chicken and broccoli alfredo, lemonade chaser. Roasted pumpkin seeds for dessert.

nycfem 08-17-2020 09:41 PM

I could barely sleep last night, thinking about my fears about starting work back at school in September. So tonight I had a bit of a pity party dinner for myself. I ordered in Chinese AND ice cream.

Pearls Chinese Restaurant, my fave in my neighborhood:

orange tofu (this is like orange chicken, but I just tell them to sub tofu- oh my gosh, I love the flavor of the orange peel)

sesame noodles (the solution to everything)

Ben & Jerry's:

Brownie sundae (vanilla ice cream, brownie, caramel, m&ms -- a pandemic favorite of mine)

It was tasty but, of course, overly filling. While I ate I listened to Randy Rainbow videos on youtube.

Oh, and it was raining outside, which always makes ordering in extra fun.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-17-2020 09:49 PM

Taco Bell:
- beef burrito
- shredded chicken quesadilla
- 3 Krispy Kreme doughnuts, two glazed and one chocolate glazed
- and an Arnold Palmer to drink

Stone-Butch 08-18-2020 12:19 PM

Dinner

Chicken pot pie. ty neighbor lady. Ice tea.

Build A Bridge 08-18-2020 05:07 PM

feeling inspired. It will be Mexican...and maybe company

Kelt 08-18-2020 05:49 PM

Sushi, and a nectarine for later.

Gemme 08-18-2020 06:41 PM

I had a salad and some anise Pizzelles. Water to drink.

~ocean 08-18-2020 07:06 PM

I taught my grandson Jonathan how to make pesto ~ over cheese tortellini with iced hibiscus tea with honey ~ he is catching on to cooking :) since the pandemic every week he learns a new dish to cook.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-18-2020 07:21 PM

- chili dog
- french fries
- a DQ Oreo Blizzard
- water to drink

Kätzchen 08-18-2020 07:59 PM

I am stuck on Sun Dried Tomato wrap (tortillas), so I am having another wrap tonight for supper.

What I do is use organic romaine lettuce and I wash and dry it and chop it up, then add other types of lettuces to the main batch. Then I shred a few small parsnips, raw beets and break up a small floret of cauliflower and toss it all together. If I have a little bit of dark purple cabbage, I shred a bit of it up too, to add more color to the dry salad greens mix. After I get it all mixed up, I take a small Lime and quarter it and use one quarter of Lime to freshly squeeze over one portion of salad greens I stuff into a Sun Dried Tomato Wrap. Once I do that, I usually eat it just like it is, unless I need a small dose of protein, then I add some finely chopped walnuts and a generous smear of Mascarpone cheese to the shell of the wrap.

So, there you have it: My summer stand-by supper wrap. It's filling.

Until my sweet tooth begins to rage. When that happens, I just nosh on a miniature cupcake thingy and maybe have a few spoonful's of my favorite Dark Raspberry Sorbet. I might have that for dessert tonight.

Sparkling Italian Water to drink.

Bèsame* 08-18-2020 09:12 PM

I had 3 jalapeno poppers, about 5 baby smokehouse potatoes and a bowl of broccoli topped with real butter and shredded Colby jack cheese.

1/2 cup of cherry juice. Which is how much I poured out of a bottle of cherry juice to make my next batch of homemade wine. And oh my gosh, that juice is good. I just hope I get some good cherry wine.

I made sugar free lemon pudding the other day. I mixed blueberries and put them into little parfait dishes. I topped it off with a mixture of sour cream and lemon juice. ...

Let me tell you, oh so refreshing!

Stone-Butch 08-18-2020 10:13 PM

Dinner

OMG just the kind of desert I have dreamed of sugar free lemon pudding.

Orema 08-19-2020 04:12 AM

Leftover chicken korma, basmati rice, and naan bread from lunch. It was sooo good.

Stone-Butch 08-19-2020 11:52 AM

Dinner

I will pick up Chinese tonight. Cantonese lo mien, shrimp and bok choy , lemon chicken. Coffee.

Wrang1er 08-19-2020 12:52 PM

I've got two steaks marinating. I'm not sure what side I'll go with.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-19-2020 07:17 PM

- a honeycrisp apple
- peanut butter

Bèsame* 08-19-2020 07:32 PM

I was on my way home wanting to stop and get dinner. I said, nooo. You have an Italian sausage patty and half a log of marinating mozzarella cheese. Ok, so something Italian-ish.

No pasta, but butter noodles cooked and drained. Added a handful of spinach, garlic, olive oil and chopped cherry tomatoes. Put in the chopped sausage patty. Tossed in chunky chopped mozzarella cheese. Oh and sprinkled balsamic vinegar on top.

So that's what I came up with, with the stuff I already had.

Possible cold watermelon later.