Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Gemme 06-17-2021 05:37 AM

Last night, I had a dill pickle salad and some Banana Bites in Strawberry. They were delicious! The banana melted in my mouth and had a subtle strawberry flavor. No added sugar! I'm going to have to hunt more flavors down. Water to drink and I also had a handful of Cherries, Berries and Nuts mix.

Stone-Butch 06-17-2021 08:01 AM

Dinner

Fried up some chicken breast and cut it up. Put it in the frig to cool and add to my green salad come supper time. Lettuce, tomato, bean sprouts, green onion, 3 cheese blend and I haven't chosen the dressing yet. Ice tea.

Reach *BANNED* 06-17-2021 05:09 PM

I believe it will be manwich and crinkle cut fries (done in the air fryer). I made some Sun tea today - so I will give that a go for a beverage.

Bèsame* 06-17-2021 05:31 PM

ok..veggies galore.
Sauteed a zucchini, onion, red pepper, jalapeno, some garlic in butter. Topped with parm cheese.
3 stuffed mushrooms.
Water

Lemon bread in the oven.🍋🍋🍋

Happyfemme 06-17-2021 06:02 PM

Fried mozzarella

firecat242 06-18-2021 01:35 AM

If I ever get my butt in gear I will be having beef stroganoff...minus the beef, and a green salad. If I don't get my rear in gear....pop tarts. :jester:

Stone-Butch 06-18-2021 11:31 AM

Dinner

BBQd ribs and beet salad. Ice tea.

Gemme 06-18-2021 06:34 PM

I am currently devouring a quick and dirty Caprese salad, a Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Unwrapped Burrito Bowl with a Spicy Tomatillo Sauce, some red apple chips for dessert and water to drink.

I didn't taste the heat in the sauce right away, but it sits nicely at the back of the throat after a minute or two. I haven't had this before but wouldn't mind it again.

Happyfemme 06-18-2021 07:15 PM

Meatballs with sauce and parmesan

Orema 06-18-2021 11:48 PM

Last night was curried wings and the last of the spinach.

Reach *BANNED* 06-19-2021 05:55 PM

Well, I do not feel very hungry. I had an Auntie Anne's jalapeno pretzel when I went to the mall today. Then about an hour ago I had a bowl of Frosted Flakes - so I think I will call that good for today.

My plan for tomorrow is to have a steak and baked potato - hopefully the weather cooperates and I can do the steak on the grill. I do not mind grilling in the snow - but a downpour is another story. Although now that I think about it - if someone that I loved asked Me for a steak - I would stand out in a downpour to make that happen.

Happyfemme 06-19-2021 06:14 PM

Ribeye with salad and cheddar.

Kätzchen 06-19-2021 06:23 PM

It's too hot to cook, so I'm making a simple garden salad for our supper tonight, with a dish of melon balls (cantaloupe, watermelon and honey-dew), and for some type of protein, lol, we will probably have a dessert I like to make which is mostly vanilla dairy-free ice cream with peanut butter and coconut and a drizzle or two of strawberry marmalade.

Chilled spring water to drink.

Bèsame* 06-19-2021 06:49 PM

Summer dinner..

Smashed avacado on slim bread. Sea salt and ground pepper.
Small bowl of sugar baby watermelon.
And on my 4th bottle of spring water.

Gemme 06-19-2021 08:37 PM

I had a small Caprese salad, popcorn chicken and a breaded chicken patty, cinnamon apple chips and some prunes. Water to drink.

Stone-Butch 06-19-2021 09:50 PM

Dinner

T bone with beet salad. Ice tea.

PoeticSilence 06-19-2021 11:38 PM

Egg fried rice and two veggie spring rolls

Orema 06-20-2021 02:08 PM

Tonight is a sauteed pork chop, Cole slaw, keto pound cake.

Reach *BANNED* 06-20-2021 04:46 PM

NY Strip (on the grill), baked potato, and cottage cheese. (I may skip the potato - because I had a late lunch). Bottled water to drink.

I also bought stuff to make strawberry shortcake - but not sure if I want to mess with it now. There is always tomorrow.

gurlnextdoor 06-20-2021 07:10 PM

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

W/we had pork roast done on the spit on the grill, baked potatoes on the grill and carrots and onions on the grill. NO MESS !!!!!

Beer for Hym and iced tea for me. Pound cake with lemon curd and berries for dessert.