Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Kätzchen 11-18-2016 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1108281)
Cheddar and Broccoli soup

Yum! Last night I had a small bowl of Bacon Cheddar Potato soup...... soooooo good, I wanted 2 more bowls of soup, lol.

I had halibut for lunch; sausage links, small biscuit with gravy, sections of grapefruit -- for breakfast.

Supper for tonight is tater to casserole, steamed carrots w/honey, and a small cup of grapes.

easygoingfemme 11-18-2016 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1108840)
easygoingfemme, this is almost exactly the same recipe we used to talk about* when I lived 'down home', except it's missing one thing: our recipe called for a cowboy hat.

1. You drink the tea mixed with the cider and honey.
2. You drink a shot of whiskey.
3. You put the cowboy hat on a bedpost.
4. You drink another shot of whiskey.
5. You move the cowboy hat to the other bedpost.

Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you pass out. When you wake up - you'll be well!
:seeingstars:

*notice I said 'talk about', not actually do

(Hope you feel better soon!)

If only I had a cowgirl hat!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. Thank you for sharing the story!

(Feeling much better, thank you!)

firegal 11-18-2016 09:15 PM

We went to a movie so it was popcorn,diet coke and them snow cap??? thingys!

The best part of dinner was the company!

candy_coated_bitch 11-18-2016 09:21 PM

Veggie sushi and vegetable lo mein

Chancie 11-19-2016 05:41 AM

I made something like this last night:

http://minimalistbaker.com/easy-vegan-fried-rice/

I did add eggs because we're not vegan.

Boy, oh, boy, was it tasty!

Gemme 11-19-2016 06:37 AM

Last night was chicken tenders and spicy potato wedges.

easygoingfemme 11-19-2016 06:55 AM

I have no idea. I'm working all day and left my daughter instructions to make something for us for dinner. This could go in many different directions.

Chad 11-19-2016 12:43 PM

Dinner

Last night I had pizza with jalapenos from my garden. Those jalapenos are so hot!

TIMBERWOLF 11-19-2016 12:46 PM

Not sure have been running a fever for a few days up and down . Maybe some soup or a sandwich like last night

cinnamongrrl 11-19-2016 03:39 PM

Leftover curried lentil stew from yesterday...

Baked sweet potato with sea salt and fresh pepper...soooo good!

Chad 11-19-2016 06:34 PM

Dinner

Since winter has come to Texas I have a pot of chili on the stove with my home grown jalapenos in it. Should be yummy.

:cigar2:

Gemme 11-19-2016 06:41 PM

I had salmon, wild rice, broccoli, carrots and edamame. Then, I screwed up the whole 'healthy dinner' thing and had some glazed donuts.

easygoingfemme 11-19-2016 07:00 PM

My daughter made chicken and broccoli with peanut sauce and coconut rice. It was delish. I thanked her by making her a spice cake. But I haven't had any. Not in the mood for sugar.

GeorgiaMa'am 11-19-2016 08:25 PM

Some delicious little nibbly tidbits:
- Boursin cheese and Club crackers
- marinated artichoke hearts
- sweet and spicy marinated mushrooms
- Cerignola olives

Chad 11-19-2016 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1109257)
Some delicious little nibbly tidbits:
- Boursin cheese and Club crackers
- marinated artichoke hearts
- sweet and spicy marinated mushrooms
- Cerignola olives

You reminded me about the Boursin cheese. So I had a snack of Boursin cheese and Ritz crackers. It was yummy, thank you.
Chaf

Gayandgray 11-20-2016 12:05 AM

Pizza rolls

candy_coated_bitch 11-20-2016 05:01 AM

Cheese omelet, French fries, toast, and a strawberry milkshake. Diner food.

Kätzchen 11-20-2016 05:10 AM

I love this forum thread. All the ways we feed ourselves scrumptious foods. I woke up in pain and while waiting for my RN to bring my pain killers, I decided that nothing could make me happier than going home, being in my own kitchen, dreaming up some type of brand new breakfast or lunch or same old supper, lol.

What I want is bacon perfectly burned, yet crispy with no scorch marks, two small pancakes with butter and syrup, fresh squeezed orange juice, and a cup of steaming non-dairy hot chocolate.

But I've got a massive head cold that I hope doesn't end up in my lungs, so I just asked the RN if I could have nothing but bowls of chicken soup for Sunday --- all day long.

I wanna go home. I miss my kitchen.

~ocean 11-20-2016 05:24 AM

~

:bunchflowers:[QUOTE=Kätzchen;1109356]I love this forum thread. All the ways we feed ourselves scrumptious foods. I woke up in pain and while waiting for my RN to bring my pain killers, I decided that nothing could make me happier than going home, being in my own kitchen, dreaming up some type of brand new breakfast or lunch or same old supper, lol.

What I want is bacon perfectly burned, yet crispy with no scorch marks, two small pancakes with butter and syrup, fresh squeezed orange juice, and a cup of steaming non-dairy hot chocolate.

But I've got a massive head cold that I hope doesn't end up in my lungs, so I just asked the RN if I could have nothing but bowls of chicken soup for Sunday --- all day long.

I wanna go home. I miss my kitchen.[

((((((( Katzchen))))))) soon ,be patient ~ well cooked bacon, smiley face pancakes and hot chocolate coming up ~ fluffs ur pillows and opens the shades :) 1 day at a time .:bunchflowers:

Kätzchen 11-20-2016 05:46 AM

[quote=~ocean;1109368]:bunchflowers:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1109356)
I love this forum thread. All the ways we feed ourselves scrumptious foods. I woke up in pain and while waiting for my RN to bring my pain killers, I decided that nothing could make me happier than going home, being in my own kitchen, dreaming up some type of brand new breakfast or lunch or same old supper, lol.

I wanna go home. I miss my kitchen.[

((((((( Katzchen))))))) soon ,be patient ~ well cooked bacon, smiley face pancakes and hot chocolate coming up ~ fluffs ur pillows and opens the shades :) 1 day at a time .:bunchflowers:

Thank you ((((((( ocean and ccb )))))))).

I hope you both have a lovely Sunday : )

Orema 11-20-2016 07:22 AM

Last night was wings in a mushroom sauce (I love mushrooms) with zucchini noodles quickly sautéed in butter. Was very good. Will have something similar tonight, I think.

Chancie 11-20-2016 08:47 AM

I made two pans of this

http://overtimecook.com/2012/07/23/s...d-spinach-pie/

And I froze one for later when it's Pete's turn to make dinner.

Bèsame* 11-20-2016 09:48 AM

Going to pull down my Dutch oven to make some kind of stew ....

stargazingboi 11-20-2016 11:42 AM

I had made pinto beans on friday...so, today I made bean burgers with them.

I also made a savory pie with butternut squash, diced potatoes, mushrooms, spinach, garlic and onions seasoned with thyme, salt and pepper. (mix squash, potatoes, mushrooms, onions and garlic with seasonings and coat with oil and roast. Saute spinach..when done mix with veggies..place in pie crust and bake)

Gayandgray 11-20-2016 11:59 AM

Leftovers.........

Jesse 11-20-2016 01:47 PM

Salmon, coconut lime rice, and sauteed veggies.

Gemme 11-20-2016 06:09 PM

I had a few pieces of orange chicken, sautéed veggies, veggie stuffing, asparagus and green bean almondine, French vanilla bean ice cream and lemon custard cupcakes.

GeorgiaMa'am 11-20-2016 06:43 PM

- Trout almondine (weird, Gemme!)
- Lima beans
- Broccoli rice casserole
- cornbread

Rockinonahigh 11-20-2016 07:18 PM

Chicken noodle soup with half a huge orange, better than yesterday.

candy_coated_bitch 11-21-2016 02:58 AM

Falafel and mozzarella sticks and a ceasar salad.

Jesse 11-21-2016 10:05 AM

Oven roasted wings and a sweet dumpling squash, and whatever veggie I take out of the freezer.

Jesse 11-21-2016 11:39 AM

Hmm...changed my mind just a bit. I am making oven roasted lemon thyme new potatoes instead of squash, because I want to stuff the squash for a different meal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 1109732)
Oven roasted wings and a sweet dumpling squash, and whatever veggie I take out of the freezer.

~SweetCheeks~ 11-21-2016 12:18 PM

Its soup weather, so I'm cooking a pot of chicken tortilla soup.

Medusa 11-21-2016 12:35 PM

I am doing some pan-seared chicken thighs in with lemon and capers in a white wine reduction and some kind of side. Maybe a salad or roasted Brussels sprouts. Or both. :cigar2:

Kätzchen 11-21-2016 06:59 PM

Supper tonight is going to be an ravioli casserole with garlic sauce, sweet n spicy pickled beets, Parker House dinner rolls and a small slice of Lemon-Lime Meringue pie --- which the head chef made by using his own home made recipe. I hear that his pies are awesome, so tonight's meal sounds very yummy, especially the pie.

Chad 11-21-2016 07:11 PM

Dinner

I had a "Lunchable" for dinner. I wanted soup but didn't feel like cooking or going out.

Gemme 11-21-2016 07:53 PM

I had chicken tenders, a few potato wedges, Greek pasta salad and veggie stuffing. Mini Oreos for dessert. Flavored water to drink.

stargazingboi 11-21-2016 08:20 PM

I made veggie stir fry over brown rice for folks...no clue what I'll actually have.

Zimmeh 11-21-2016 09:44 PM

I had homemade chicken nachos with mild chili beans. It was very filling.

Zimmeh

Jesse 11-22-2016 10:18 AM

I am going to bake a sweet dumpling squash stuffed with sugar/nitrate/hormone free sausage, cabbage, onions, peppers and a few savory seasonings.