Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Novelafemme 08-23-2012 10:59 PM

Tomorrow night with my girls and then THE WEEKEND!! What a crazy but wonderful week it's been!!

Kent 08-24-2012 01:36 AM

What are you looking forward to?

The day that I have my own family.. wife and kids.. That's what I want.

Zimmeh 08-24-2012 02:52 AM

Dinner and cuddles with hym later tonight :)

Zimmeh

bkisbutchenuff 08-24-2012 03:11 AM

Simply...the future and all it holds....

cinnamongrrl 08-24-2012 06:16 AM

Coming home to my honey bear tonight......no more house/dog/cat sitting! :)

Getting our washer and dryer....no more lugging laundry!

Work! I know I'm sick...but I love my guy :)

Hiking in the fall.....the best time of year.......

Teddybear 08-24-2012 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 (Post 637918)
Coming home to my honey bear tonight......no more house/dog/cat sitting! :)

Getting our washer and dryer....no more lugging laundry!

Work! I know I'm sick...but I love my guy :)

Hiking in the fall.....the best time of year.......

I am looking forward to you coming home to me also
I CAN'T wait to get that set home(something else we r extremely grateful for)
Looking forward to hiking with u and the.furbabies

*Anya* 08-24-2012 07:03 AM

The future

clay 08-24-2012 07:35 AM

My girl arriving this afternoon!
Going out to eat with her...spending the weekend with her, snuggling, watching dolphins, and moss swaying in the trees!
We will watch last night's Project Runway together this evening!!
NO spoilers, please! Thank you! :)

miss entycing 08-24-2012 07:56 AM

bike night tonite...
clearin some cobwebs on the dance floor,
and that midnite warm summer evening long, yummy ride after.
indeeeed.
:)

funkyfemme 08-24-2012 08:53 AM

Looking forward to getting my passport and then heading to Canada!! So many things to do and see just over the border. Super excited to be going and to be going with HIM!! We always have the BEST time together! ;)

RNguy 08-24-2012 09:13 AM

looking forward to.......

I'm looking forward to taking my wife on a date tonight to her favorite restraunt for some amazing Indian food and taking her to the movies after to see campaign .

Novelafemme 08-24-2012 09:51 AM

A snuggle-fest tonight with my beautiful family. YAY!!!

laruss 08-24-2012 10:22 AM

Finally moving into my new place and getting my stuff back. Cross my fingers that it will happen next weekend.

sylvie 08-25-2012 01:18 AM

Looking forward to Our next date night..
We had such a wonderful evening the other night.. Exploring Ashland, then sitting in the grass together and watching some entertainment, people watching, and feeling His hand behind me always.. protective & loving.. Whispering im beautiful in my ear and giving me kisses. Then dinner, on a patio and sharing a meal for two, under the moon and stars, and lovely conversation. Excitement about what's to come for Us, looking into His eyes, His being such a gentleman and knowing i am so, so loved, every single day.

i also look forward to every little moment, really loving my time with Him, appreciating everything We have, spending time with Him, whether working with Him at the restaurant or spending time with friends right down to Our quiet, wonderful evenings here together, living in the same space with much ease, peace and happiness..

Lastly, of course -- one year..and a bit... *smiles, BIG*

ONLY 08-25-2012 08:52 AM

I am looking forward to..........September 22nd when my girl, SS (f) should be back home with my son and I :)

SoulShineFemme 08-25-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ONLY (Post 638576)
I am looking forward to..........September 22nd when my girl, SS (f) should be back home with my son and I :)

Me too, me too, me too me tooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Strappie 08-25-2012 09:00 AM

My friends birthday. A huge group spending the afternoon golfing then heading to dinner after. It's plaid day too... God this outta be fun!!

DMW 08-25-2012 09:07 AM

I am looking forward to next week being over. The surgery for my mother to be over and for her to be well after.

*Anya* 08-25-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Anya* (Post 637768)
Hey! Spoiler alert please! West coast here.

:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soon (Post 637738)
Hopefully, Ven being handed his ass on Project Runway in the next five minutes.

Now that I watched the TiVo I had of this episode, I totally understand why you said this!

Ven was a bastard to that poor woman.

Hateful and look at him for goodness sake! Really distasteful.

He should have been sent home!!

pajama 08-25-2012 11:37 AM

ReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionR eunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionRe unionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReu nionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReun ionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReuni onReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunio nReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunion ReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionR eunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionRe unionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReu nionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReun ionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReuni onReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunio nReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunion ReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionR eunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionRe unionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReunionReu

I'm a wee bit excited.