Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

txdoc 12-20-2012 12:02 PM

January 4, 2013.

cinnamongrrl 12-21-2012 04:43 PM

We are going to D.C. for the New Year! :)

I'm so excited, I've only passed through there before. I'm trying to think of all the museums we could possibly visit while we're there.... :)

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo Smithsonian!!!

And Library of Congress....just because with all those books I'm SURE to absorb some wisdom through osmosis alone :)

JAGG 12-21-2012 05:19 PM

2 solid weeks off work. I have never taken that many day off consecutively before. I am ready. :)

JustLovelyJenn 12-21-2012 08:31 PM

Painting a wooden chest for my daughter for Christmas...

Prudence 12-22-2012 05:40 AM

---Finishing up a few things at home and settling down for the holidays.

Sunny 12-22-2012 06:00 AM

looking foward to

Santa Claus of course!!!! He is bringing me somethin special..

spritzerJ 12-22-2012 06:24 AM

I really want to jump on Stoney to get the day started. And I know hy is sick so I won't. I imagine that even though sick hy will tough out the days agenda. As it has been set for a week.

so I am looking forward to...
unloading the car
loading the car with family (Stoney and The General)
Going and getting a wee real christmas tree
bringing the tree back to the apartment
going shopping
meeting for dinner

StrongButch 12-22-2012 07:29 AM

Looking Forward to

Snow and teaching the grandson to ride a sleigh and snowball fights with the little man.

clay 12-22-2012 09:35 AM

next month.....:).....and the rest of the year..and the rest of life....:)

ruffryder 12-22-2012 10:08 AM

FUN and LOVE!

Seaworld today with friends and my babe.
Xmas eve, coming home from work to see my daughter here and opening presents with her and Zimmeh.
Taking my daughter to enjoy Universal's Islands of Adventures.

starryeyes 12-22-2012 10:17 AM

Smudge, my new puppy is 3 months old tomorrow! Today, he gets his 2nd shots annnnnnnd... He can join puppy training!!! :-D so looking forward to that cause we need H.E.L.P! He's a wildman!

Butterbean 12-22-2012 11:12 AM

Christmas in Prison

Monday. I'm looking forward to Monday. Two other counselors and myself will go into work for the morning to deliver christmas stockings to inmates. After that, we will just hang around and nibble on some treats and offer fresh brew coffee to any inmates who come down to the office.

Christmas can be a difficult time for me because every elder in my family has died. Often, it's a matter of putting on a happy face for others, which suckes even more.

After I sobered up 5 years ago in October and was released from rehab, I realized Christmas had to be vastly different so I bought a small pink tree and really toned down the traditions. That was a great first step.

This year, I've had a fabulous fun time with my clients/inmates at the prison. My caseload is 38 direct and 35 more indirect and we have had a great and energetic time in a decoration contest. They've built a fantastic fireplace, sleigh and reindeer and put up stockings for me and my co-counselor with letters we get to read on Monday.

The energy has been so spirited and fun. Who would imagine the joy of Christmas in a prison? Wow. It makes me think next year I should considering hanging out at the food kitchen on Christmas Day and see what transpires.

Canela 12-22-2012 12:06 PM

Getting back to me....I've been in a mental/emotional sabbatical for awhile and its time to get back to normal as it were...lol

What am I looking forward to?

The rest of my life.

femmeandstrong 12-22-2012 12:24 PM

lookn forward to the new job/move

and cant wait for camera friendly season to return...

JustLovelyJenn 12-22-2012 12:33 PM

Seeing their excited faces Christmas Morning

SoulShineFemme 12-22-2012 04:02 PM

I am looking forward to the first peaceful Christmas and New Year that I will have had in 6 years. PLUS I get to spend it here with ONLY and her boy. I can't wait! :D

cinnamongrrl 12-22-2012 04:10 PM

N
E
W

Y
E
A
R
'
S

I
N

D
C
!

:)

Dance-with-me 12-22-2012 04:29 PM

Moving back into my own home after sharing it with my ex, step-d, and babydaddy since April, surviving that for months by finding places to go every weekend (i.e. living out of a suitcase) and by living for the past month in a house loaned to me by a friend.

Starting to cook again.

Sharing my home with friends and family.

2013, and all that I am doing to reclaim my life for myself and put my life back on track.

WolfyOne 12-22-2012 04:40 PM

For the holiday season to end and work getting back to normal
The end of January getting here like yesterday

Miss Scarlett 12-22-2012 04:47 PM

Leaving Wally World...and I haven't left the house yet! LOL