Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Kobi 11-30-2017 04:07 PM

We booked the trip to Sanibel Island so I can finally visit the Center for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife.

I now have 3 months to get over my intense dislike of flying. :|

Gayandgray 11-30-2017 05:16 PM

Sunday’s Super Moon!

~ocean 11-30-2017 08:02 PM

going out to buy new jeans this weekend

Kobi 12-01-2017 11:34 AM

A deep tissue massage this afternoon.

homoe 12-01-2017 11:37 AM

Receiving the mailing address list of all the participants in the holiday card exchange!

Esme nha Maire 12-01-2017 01:04 PM

LFest 2018 in Llandudno - got my tickets today! :-)))

cathexis 12-01-2017 06:03 PM

Going to the supermarket tomorrow ... food stamps just in today.
Really look forward to getting our monthly Delmonico steaks. Having those with salad and baked potato is gastronomically orgasmic.

We have been scrimping by on very limited food for the past week. My mouth is watering. I can smell the steaks pan searing.

homoe 12-01-2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1184185)
Really look forward to getting our monthly Delmonico steaks. Having those with salad and baked potato is gastronomically orgasmic.

We have been scrimping by on very limited food for the past week. My mouth is watering. I can smell the steaks pan searing.

I agree there is NOTHING like a good steak and baked potato or mashed potato or hash-brown potatoes or french fried potatoes:hangloose:

RockOn 12-01-2017 09:37 PM

I was looking forward to relaxing at home after work ... so I am "there" now. Today was a most pleasant day at work. I had no conflict with anyone and it was stress free.

Went by Home Depot before driving home. Picked up a 100' outdoor 12 gauge extension cord, very, very flexible. It will become a valuable asset to my Toro blower and I in numerous ways. Also bought 12 pieces of 2x4x8 outdoor treated lumber. It can stay on the truck until in the morning. I just want to keep relaxing at home with my babies tonight. :)

~ocean 12-01-2017 09:43 PM

~

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1184234)
I was looking forward to relaxing at home after work ... so I am "there" now. Today was a most pleasant day at work. I had no conflict with anyone and it was stress free.

Went by Home Depot before driving home. Picked up a 100' outdoor 12 gauge extension cord, very, very flexible. It will become a valuable asset to my Toro blower and I in numerous ways. Also bought 12 pieces of 2x4x8 outdoor treated lumber. It can stay on the truck until in the morning. I just want to keep relaxing at home with my babies tonight. :)

ya gotta love the contentness of our animals :) my dogs just used me for good scratch hour and took off to hang out w/ Jonathan lol

RockOn 12-02-2017 12:31 AM

back to ~ocean

Yes ... and they are so cute, the way they can be so transparent.

They used you up and set out to see what they could get out of Jonathan. LOL!

JDeere 12-02-2017 12:52 AM

Fat paychecks!!!!

imperfect_cupcake 12-02-2017 11:32 AM

1) some days off!! It's been ages!
2) CUBA! in Feb
3) the busy season being over at the end of the month - though it's nice money wise, I really can't take a day off Oct1st - Dec 23rd. I'm pooped and I still have 3 weeks to go.

homoe 12-02-2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1184144)
Receiving the mailing address list of all the participants in the holiday card exchange!

.............:glasses:..............

cathexis 12-02-2017 11:50 AM

Indiana at Michigan hoops game on now

GO HOOSIERS!!!

homoe 12-02-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1184342)
Indiana at Michigan hoops game on now

GO HOOSIERS!!!

I almost taped this by mistake...........LOL

I was wanting the Badgers and Hoosiers football game.....

homoe 12-04-2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1184185)

Hey btw how did the steaks turn out? Inquiring minds want to know......

cathexis 12-04-2017 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1184796)
Hey btw how did the steaks turn out? Inquiring minds want to know......

Well, had to bitch about the steaks sitting in the butcher's case...Delmonicos with too much fat! They took out a fresh block of beef, cut new steaks then trimmed the fat. We ended up with some great steaks. Put them immediately in the freezer for a better day. Ate microwave dinners instead. Will let you know when I fry 'em. I always protest putting good steaks in the freezer, but if we're too lazy for the prep., it's better than risking them going bad.
Had that happen before, and got really pissed off...even yelled at my Dom.

Orema 12-04-2017 01:43 PM

December 21—that's when my Santa comes to town.

:bow:

Bootsandheels 12-04-2017 04:59 PM

Christmas with the family in Montana...we had 4' of snow last year and hoping for the same this year! My twin nephews who are almost 9 will add their energy and Christmas excitement and joy! Not looking forward to the 9 hr drive over 4 mountain passes, but I'm used to it and it's SO worth it!!!
Happy Holidays everyone!