Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Gemme 02-14-2020 07:28 PM

I'm not sure if it was dinner or a really late lunch (linner, maybe? dunch? meal number 2!), but I had 2 pieces of pepperoni pizza, lots of water, lemon cake and some coconut cookies.

GeorgiaMa'am 02-14-2020 07:48 PM

- A Popeye's chicken sandwich
- A Dr. Pepper (a rare treat for me)
- a few Valentine's chocolates

Kätzchen 02-14-2020 11:33 PM

I have learned the hard way, this week, to not to eat a romaine salad too late into the evening (omg, eating salad late at night? I was up until 2 am :| ).

So tonight, cuz it's late, I'm having Tuna salad, which consists of:
albacore tuna, jalapeno-sweet pickle relish and vegan non-dairy-no-egg mayo, on whole wheat Ritz crackers. Omg, so goooood.

<<<<<~~~ Loves Albacore tuna, can only have it once in a blue moon.

Bèsame* 02-14-2020 11:36 PM

Rib eye steak, cooked just how I like it!
Asparagus
Flan

Chancie 02-15-2020 09:46 AM

We saw Little Women last night and I surreptitiously brought our dinner in a larger purse than I usually carry.

I got Pete a container of pad thai and I had orzo with spinach, feta, and red onion.

I brought dates for Pete and I had blackberries.

Pete got me a little box of the most scrumptious candy, and we shared it.

We also had locally-made soda, yum, yum.

kittygrrl 02-15-2020 03:45 PM

i made Kale Salad for a light dinner, which included golden raisins, chopped golden apple, a tiny bit of shredded cabbage, and toasted almonds w a sweet& sour dressing..it's bomb..saving some for my date..no doubt she'll love it

JDeere 02-15-2020 05:56 PM

SOS

Shit on a shingle as its called here.

Can't wait... I'm hungry

Kätzchen 02-15-2020 07:14 PM

Fresh Cantaloupe, with salt and pepper. A few broccoli buds, with my fav Caesar salad dressing. A big ole jar of water, to drink. And finish off the Albacore tuna salad I made last night, with a few whole grain Ritz crackers.

Hot herbal tea for dessert (Orange-Rose-Hibiscus, with cinnamon and sweetened with Truvia).

Maybe a handful of walnuts, too. OR, maybe make some homemade Oatmeal cookies and use the walnuts in them. Yep, that's it.

C O O K I E S!

GeorgiaMa'am 02-15-2020 08:16 PM

- a cheeseburger
- vanilla ice cream with cinnamon apple chips sprinkled on top

nycfem 02-15-2020 08:49 PM

BB and I are still doing the Hungry Root plan for some of our meals, where you get sent some food and recipes. It forces one to branch out.

Tonight I made a very decent stir-fry with tofu, onions, napa cabbage, broccoli, carrots, kohlrabi, sugar snap peas, and Gochujang sauce. It was Bibimbap! Always a fave when it comes out well, which it did tonight.

For dessert I had an apple with peanut butter. Can't beat that :sunglass:

Chad 02-16-2020 10:44 AM

Dinner

Last night I made meatloaf, green beans, corn on the cob, and baked potatoes.

To make my grandmother's green beans render some bacon in a deep pan then saute the green beans to a bright green then add steaming hot water and cook to tender. Add salt and pepper along the way. Super yummy.

Bèsame* 02-16-2020 10:53 AM

Last night I went to dinner with my Social Grub Club.

I had pulled pork sandwich topped with coleslaw
Smoked gouda cheesy grits. Omg, super delicious. There was roasted corn mixed in.

Smokey Rambler, an adult libation. Dark spiced rum with ginger beer.

Stone-Butch 02-16-2020 04:47 PM

Dinner

Cod fillets and spinach. Iced tea.

Bèsame* 02-16-2020 05:05 PM

The plan;

Slice up some of the Valentine rib eye into steak fajitas. There are some pretty yellow and red peppers hoping to join the dinner party.

I have some coby jack and sour cream to be the pièce de résistance on top !

Diet cherry coke

kittygrrl 02-16-2020 05:20 PM

creating a greek style (baked) cod..lemon,
cherry tomatoes, mixed olives, feta, dill & garlic
serving w basmati rice and i'm not sure what else??!?
sliced pear for dessert

GeorgiaMa'am 02-16-2020 06:04 PM

- baked potato with sour cream, chili and cheddar cheese
- an Arnold Palmer to drink
- applesauce
- lemon Girl Scout cookies

Kätzchen 02-16-2020 06:28 PM

Organic Corn Relish, with organic tortilla chips. Water to drink.

Toffee-butter Oatmeal Cookies, for dessert. I used coconut flour, coconut oil and toffee-butter Oatmilk creamer in my creation of cookies last night. My stove is tiny, so I baked the cookies in tiny cupcake paper thingy's. They are simply delish.

JDeere 02-16-2020 06:35 PM

Fried chicken
Mashed tatos with gravy
Green beans
Dinner rolls
Ice cold water to drink

Stone-Butch 02-17-2020 06:18 PM

Dinner

Everything but the kitchen sink pizza.

Chad 02-17-2020 06:48 PM

Dinner

I took a short cut tonight. Ran mom to a bunch of doctor appointments today. I called my favorite Mexican food restaurant and ordered chicken tortilla soup for two. It was yummy and just right for today.