Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

GeorgiaMa'am 03-30-2020 03:47 PM

- baked pork chops
- mashed potatoes
- balsamic glazed Brussels sprouts
- probably apple sauce and oatmeal cookies

Bèsame* 03-30-2020 07:54 PM

Two slices of seasonal pizza. I have no idea? I know there was bacon, green onions and some white sauce. It was good. Even better, no dishes!

Wine from the bottle. Lol

RebelDyke 04-01-2020 05:14 PM

soup and a sandwich seems appropriate....but I am also thinking of ordering Chinese .... decisions decisions

GeorgiaMa'am 04-01-2020 06:13 PM

I thought about caving in and ordering Chinese delivery, but both of my go-to Chinese restaurants have closed. I took my last carefully hoarded container of noodle soup out of the freezer and put it in the fridge to defrost - I'll have it in a couple of days. I ended up having a meatloaf sandwich and brownies.

Kätzchen 04-02-2020 04:33 PM

I could always reheat one of the servings of Navy Bean soup I made the other day, but I kind of want something different tonight. So I'm going to make Mac-n-cheese with high protein pasta bow-tie noodles and use some Chao Field Roast 'cheese', and add some chopped scallions and tiny broccoli buds and maybe toss some roasted sunflower seeds on top, once I finish making it, then bake it in the oven until it's slightly crispy on top.

To drink: water, a small cup of orange juice and a cup of hot herbal tea for dessert. Maybe an after dinner cookie too (coconut macaroon).

Bèsame* 04-02-2020 07:12 PM

I'm beat and my kitchen is not quite pulled together. I dont want to do dishes..lol

Its cottage cheese and mandarin oranges for dinner.

Followed by supreme laziness for a couple of hours.

GeorgiaMa'am 04-02-2020 07:18 PM

I was bad . . . but one of my go-to Chinese restaurants was open. They must have changed their hours. So we had:
- beef rice noodles
- egg rolls
- shrimp cakes

And it was _so_ delicious!!! But I will not flout the no-take-out rule again until this pandemic is over. I won't!

homoe 04-03-2020 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1264736)
I was bad . . . but one of my go-to Chinese restaurants was open. They must have changed their hours. So we had:
- beef rice noodles
- egg rolls
- shrimp cakes

And it was _so_ delicious!!! But I will not flout the no-take-out rule again until this pandemic is over. I won't!

Not even for pizza?

charley 04-03-2020 09:38 AM

take-out food

Quote:

- beef rice noodles
- egg rolls
- shrimp cakes

I have been watching CBC News Network, and they allow phone-in questions and the subject of take-out foods has come up many times; many journalists have interviewed "experts" who have stated that cooked take-out foods have a very low risk rate, which I have seen stated many times. Of course, they all end their reporting by showing how one must remove and dispose of all packaging (and then thoroughly wash one's hands). You could also let the food cool down and reheat in the microwave which would kill any virus. There has been an amazing amount of TV commercials on local TV stations advertising various places where one could order take-out.

The only thing I would worry about is the exchange of money (in Canada, bills are made of plastic and plastic seems to retain the virus for longer periods of time.) [I have cleaned my debit card with a sanitary disinfecting wipe each time I have used it.)

Two days ago, on my return walk from the bank, I checked out the Asian noodle shop, but although there was a few staff inside, they said they would be closed that day, and open the day after. Keeping to my minimal goings-out, I didn't go out yesterday. God, I miss my restos. And, all I did this morning was wash dishes. What a drag !!!

Please be safe.

FireSignFemme 04-03-2020 10:33 AM

Chicken, again. Kind of boring but that's what I've got the most of so I'll have to make the best of it.

Orema 04-03-2020 11:33 AM

Egg salad sandwich with green onions and celery. I have some leftover boiled eggs and will make egg salad later today. Will probably have some crinkle-cut fries with it.

:bow:

easygoingfemme 04-03-2020 03:29 PM

Dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets, tater tots, wine. Same for my daughter. That's what the day left us needing. It was a doozy.

Kätzchen 04-03-2020 05:15 PM

My last work check came in the mail today, so I bought a few more groceries and will have Amy's Margherita pizza tonight. I found a good buy on Organic Chia seeds (by the bag) and will sprinkle Chia seeds on top. Two slice limit.

Water to drink.

Herbal Tea for dessert: "Glazed Lemon Loaf" by Tazo Teas.

GeorgiaMa'am 04-03-2020 06:06 PM

- ham sandwich
- Cherry Garcia ice cream

GeorgiaMa'am 04-03-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

. . . it was _so_ delicious!!! But I will not flout the no-take-out rule again until this pandemic is over. I won't!

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1264753)
Not even for pizza?

Why are you tempting me???

:)

Bèsame* 04-03-2020 08:25 PM

Lasagna Classico
One bread stick
Prickly Pear beer, or two
Dark chocolate bar with almonds.

May or may not have been picked up from the Garden.

Oh, and a salad for lunch tomorrow and cheese ravioli with another bread stick for dinner tomorrow night. 😮😎

Kätzchen 04-04-2020 03:11 PM

I'm having supper right now, earlier than usual, because I'm turning my sleep cycle up a few hours in advance. So I just cooked in the skillet, two Quorn ChiKn veggie patties and I'm going to chop them up and put sweet pickle relish and vegan mayo in, to make a 'chicken salad' type of salad.... so I can have it on Ritz crackers (about ten crackers, half of the salad).

Water to drink.

Hot herbal tea for dessert, in a little bit.

kittygrrl 04-04-2020 06:56 PM

i slept most of day...so it's going to be simple..grilled cheese on sour dough and tomato soup..i haven't had this in ages..:|

RebelDyke 04-04-2020 06:58 PM

A & W burger and onion rings..

Stone-Butch 04-05-2020 08:58 AM

Dinner

Went shopping today and got lucky and found a beautiful Tbone, havent had one for ages. Got lots of fish for tomorrow and other goodies. I am very please with dinner.