Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What did you SEE today??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8577)

CherryWine 04-09-2018 09:49 AM

This was yesterday, but I saw...

Plenty of bright green countryside

A vast field covered in nothing but tiny yellow wildflowers....a beautiful contrast against the bright blue sky

Lots of cool looking lilly pads

2 alligators sunning themselves

People fishing, having picnics, birdwatching, and flying kites

A wild turkey running across the road

5-day-old tiny baby kittens (I also got to hold them :heartbeat:)

MsTinkerbelly 04-09-2018 12:02 PM

I was in the grocery store and saw a mother “loving up” on her two young children. :)

girl_dee 04-09-2018 05:56 PM

Today i saw where i put the windshield wipers on the wrong side.. so the short one is on the long arm and the long arm has the short wiper

girl_dee 04-10-2018 02:58 PM

a big ole mess of pollen on my car, built up since yesterday.

FireSignFemme 04-10-2018 04:02 PM

Three huge, earthmovers? I woke up to the whole building shaking.

Kenna 04-10-2018 09:48 PM

After all the work today, I see my plans coming through.
I saw two hard working gentlemen helping me (one of which started swooning over my Toyota), I saw the HUGE hole they had to dig to get rid of deep-ass tree roots. And before a beautiful sunset, I saw the "footprint" of my new house.

Then after dinner, I unexpectedly got to see my roommate's ass cheek as he mooned me to show off where the cat grabbed him. :blink: :blink: :rofl: :rofl: :seconddoh: :seconddoh:

girl_dee 04-12-2018 05:53 AM

so far i saw a pretty amazing sunrise.................

Wrang1er 04-12-2018 06:53 AM

The sun and it is beautiful!

girl_dee 04-12-2018 08:28 AM

a new member "Great White Shark Lover" .... love it!

Kenna 04-12-2018 08:29 AM

While sitting in my truck...I see my piece of land ready for my house on a beautiful sunny day.

girl_dee 04-13-2018 05:54 PM

i saw my office in my rear view mirror ... aka my previous place of work...

candy_coated_bitch 04-13-2018 05:58 PM

I saw some great art, plates of sushi, piercing jewelry people on the street.

girl_dee 04-15-2018 06:40 PM

rain, all day... beautiful rain

girl_dee 04-17-2018 02:08 PM

a few layers of pollen on my car
the inside of a bank, it’s been a while
a photo of the side slope of our new home

Kätzchen 04-17-2018 03:16 PM

Can we throw an party in your thread, Dee???

I saw...... my hairstylist today and she gave me a super girly stacked "Bob" and I don't look like the same girl!!! :stillheart:

I also saw the latest data on my blood sugar and AC1. I'm I'm GQQD shape! :)

And...... tadaaaa! .... I've lost 5 pounds, in laar laat 4 weeks, by radically changing my daily diet and eating smart foods. :)

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

girl_dee 04-17-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1206600)
Can we throw an party in your thread, Dee???

I saw...... my hairstylist today and she gave me a super girly stacked "Bob" and I don't look like the same girl!!! :stillheart:

I also saw the latest data on my blood sugar and AC1. I'm I'm GQQD shape! :)

And...... tadaaaa! .... I've lost 5 pounds, in laar laat 4 weeks, by radically changing my daily diet and eating smart foods. :)

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Sounds like a party to me! Congrats! Keep the good news coming!

I so want something done with my hair, but i don’t trust my current hairdresser and I don’t want start with a new one with my upcoming move next month. My hair is very difficult to tame,

Today, i also saw the temps go from 34 to 72!

Bèsame* 04-25-2018 05:12 PM

I see, the heavy clouds rolling in. Layer after layer. Colors from grey to lavenders.

I feel the temperature dropping. Oh it feels so good.

Gemme 04-25-2018 06:48 PM

I saw rain. Lots and lots of rain. Sheets of it. All day long.

Logicaly 04-25-2018 09:16 PM

I saw a small lost shoe that clearly belonged to a child while walking around Costco...I wonder how long before the mother realizes their child only has one shoe on.

I saw a spray painted piece of art on the sidewalk, that said no cat calling on the sidewalk while I was walking to work this morning.

LeftWriteFemme 04-26-2018 12:34 AM

I saw my new neighbor turn and look behind him when I waved hello at him........

Reach *BANNED* 04-26-2018 06:15 PM

A few home runs for humanity.

Kenna 04-26-2018 07:14 PM

A very pretty, rare fox squirrel with her beautiful "mask" on.

The Lake on a sunny day.

My camp site for next week.

Hummingbirds

Too much crazy traffic.

A wild puppy playing with her favorite kitty boys.

Lots of spring flowers like purple iris and hydrangeas.

Kenna 04-29-2018 08:42 PM

I saw an "Eglu/Omlet chicken coop" with wire enclosure that would make a great puppy play pen while I'm camping this week.

Kätzchen 04-30-2018 09:08 AM

I'm still in bed, but I can see the beautiful cherry blossoms on my neighbor's tree, and the stormy skies to the west. Just moments ago a flock of birds, with cerulean blue feathers and beaded crowns, we're sitting on my patio deck railing....birdsong delight! :stillheart:

Gemme 04-30-2018 07:05 PM

I see two snoozing kitties.

Kätzchen 04-30-2018 07:45 PM

Well, I've been listening to songs from the 60s and I was just watching the dancers in this video.

Flashback, for sure! :bow:

girl_dee 04-30-2018 08:00 PM

a huge mess of boxes in my living room
my love leaving me at the airport
emails for car pick up
a light at the end of the relocation tunnel :wine:

Bèsame* 04-30-2018 10:10 PM

I see my 21 year old kitty taking a turn for the worse. She has followed me everywhere. We both started on the beach in So Cali. We shared the house with foster kids, sleepovers, scorpions, squirrels and birds in the dryer.

She has climbed into my lap, on the bed, followed me around and listened to all my stories. She has also chatted back and forth with me.

Many smiles and lots of purring. I see her not far away from me now...but I know it's not for long now.

candy_coated_bitch 04-30-2018 10:37 PM

I saw my cat digging his way to China after we changed his box. He immediately peed and took a giant dump. That was quite the sight. :|

I also saw my love's smile, a bunch of matchboxes made just for me, Lost in Space on my Kindle, and art supplies waiting to be used.

Chained Daisy 05-01-2018 06:36 AM

I saw that is if by magic my laundry bin has refilled its self just when I had finished drying the last load {life with teenagers} :|

I saw a very old dog plodding slowly along with its patient owner stopping every now and then for it to catch up.

I saw beautiful pink blossom trees against cloudy skies.

I saw a sweet little girl learning to ride her bike with training wheels, she was busy looking at her feet peddling away, her dad shouted to look where she was going but as she looked up I noticed her helmet had slipped and was sitting on the bridge of her nose covering her eyes ! The matter was quickly resolved. People watching often raises a smile !

Oh and I saw a lot of clutter still too.

Reach *BANNED* 05-01-2018 08:53 AM

I saw debaters trying to get a debate back on track without going off the train tracks themselves. Bravo.

clay 05-01-2018 08:55 AM

I saw a chance to be kind & respectful...I did!

Kenna 05-01-2018 04:14 PM

The most gorgeous day at the lake.

TL1 05-01-2018 07:32 PM

A huge dragonfly land on my arm

socialjustice_fsu 05-02-2018 12:19 AM

Tonight...

The moon was magnificent tonight.
She’s mysterious and so tranquil.

Blade 05-02-2018 10:25 PM

I saw a wild turkey beside the road leading into the land field today. Usually I see geese in the pond there but did not see them today.

girl_dee 05-03-2018 04:39 AM

just now i saw that my little apartment is pretty empty

Kätzchen 05-03-2018 08:46 AM

An Orange and Raspberry sherbet sunrise enshrouding the skies above Mt Hood.

Simply gorgeous .... :stillheart:

girl_dee 05-03-2018 01:38 PM

i saw the smiles of two of my favorite people and the Falls with a flower of every type in full bloom.

easygoingfemme 05-03-2018 03:43 PM

A ton of things but my favorites were: On Monday night we did a paint and sip (with pizza and cokes) for the residents where I work. I left before it was over and then had two luxurious days off. When I came in today there were a dozen excited painters ready to show me their paintings and gush over how much fun they had. Yay! Makes me so happy.