Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What did you SEE today??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8577)

Blade 05-03-2018 04:59 PM

The beautiful rushing waters of Jonathan Creek. So happy to be in my beloved mountains

knight 05-04-2018 10:13 PM

a perfect day

an eagle, two hawks, loads of bear scat, deer, ducks, geese ...and a stunning sunset to end the hike.

MsTinkerbelly 05-04-2018 10:54 PM

The magnificent Virgin River Gorge

Chained Daisy 05-05-2018 04:08 AM

This morning I saw the sun and blue skies, finally ! Against the blue sky I saw pink blossom with dainty petals drifting down and then I noticed a little cat from down the road playing with the blossom and having a glorious time !

TL1 05-05-2018 06:28 AM

2 bees.....

They are dead now.

Sorry to those that do not like to kill insects etc. But they keep trying to build nests on my porch.

RIP

firecat242 05-05-2018 10:27 AM

A red tailed hawk silently gliding through the morning sky.
Half a moon hiding behind the fog and mist.

Blade 05-05-2018 06:04 PM

Elk
A goose family
A lot of awesome Harley's
A groundhog
A goat laying in the road, alive lol
3 goats laying on wallowed out spots on the side of a straight up cliff

Kenna 05-05-2018 07:10 PM

Several indigo blue buntings. They always make me so happy.

Kenna 05-05-2018 07:12 PM

Oh, and a family of very tiny baby Wrens waiting on their momma to feed them. Their lil faces are sooooo sweet.

Kenna 05-05-2018 08:05 PM

Tonight I saw a very large cow in the road.

girl_dee 05-06-2018 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TL1 (Post 1209326)
2 bees.....

They are dead now.

Sorry to those that do not like to kill insects etc. But they keep trying to build nests on my porch.

RIP

i saw this same thing yesterday, may mine RIP too.

Wrang1er 05-08-2018 09:09 PM

I saw the biggest opossum I have ever seen in my life. At first, I thought it was a large cat until I got closer. Then I backed away...slowly. :)

Bèsame* 05-08-2018 09:36 PM

A check endorsed over to me.

Thank you!

knight 05-08-2018 09:53 PM

my laptop

I saw my laptop for too many hours to count.. working on papers, but the best part is I did see two hummingbirds on the bloody currant tree, outside of my window.

Gemme 05-09-2018 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1209792)
A check endorsed over to me.

Thank you!

I want one of those.

girl_dee 05-10-2018 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knight (Post 1209796)
I saw my laptop for too many hours to count.. working on papers, but the best part is I did see two hummingbirds on the bloody currant tree, outside of my window.

i’m not sure if a bloody currant is the same as a black currant, but if so i LOVE them, I made jam with them a couple of times and it is the holy grail of all jams!

girl_dee 05-10-2018 05:14 AM

just now i saw my lovely Keurig making me my first cup of coffee of the day, its such a wonderful thing...

Bèsame* 05-16-2018 07:34 PM

I have a very dear friend on the big volcanic island, I've been in contact with. I was afraid of the flying boulders.
I got pictures sent to me today. He is not close, actually on the other side of the island. However, today he had to drive close. The pictures are amazing! Mother nature can cause havoc.

knight 05-16-2018 09:53 PM

mother nature

Made an overnight trip to Kelowna on Monday and returned Tuesday.. I saw three towns flooded, lots of houses under water, I saw the result of a massive mudslide and I witnessed part of the highway in front of me being washed out.

Gemme 05-17-2018 04:57 AM

I saw two furry blurs this morning, zooming here and there and causing general mayhem.

Reach *BANNED* 05-17-2018 11:12 AM

I saw my barber give me yet another on point fade.

girl_dee 05-17-2018 04:09 PM

i am seeing my almost empty apartment.

girl_dee 05-18-2018 05:37 PM

i saw the most handsome butch ever.

Chained Daisy 05-19-2018 07:22 AM

History being made !

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...6732388751.jpg

homoe 05-19-2018 08:28 AM

It was yesterday, but I saw the Governor of Texas give the dumbest and most useless speech I've ever seen after a school shooting ..........

PlatinumPearl 05-20-2018 10:01 AM

Morning

The sun rise.....the morning came a little too early....

CherryWine 05-21-2018 05:18 PM

When I was leaving the drugstore this afternoon, I saw a mama duck and 10 adorable little ducklings about to cross a busy 4-lane road just as the light was turning green. I was able to block two of the lanes with my car and then hold up the cars going the other direction. Folks were looking at me like I was crazy until they saw the babies. I guess that was my good deed for the day. :)

Sweet Bliss 05-23-2018 06:19 AM

The light at the end of my tunnel vision. :pirate-steer:

TL1 05-28-2018 08:43 AM

Sort of breaking the rules as I didn’t see this today but last week......sorry but too freaky imo not to mention.

There were two snakes outside in a gutter of sorts that is sitting right over the front door. Freaked me the f*ck out! Two! I have a covered porch and it’s a good bit off the ground and it’s against the house and I know snakes can get anywhere but they got all the way up there without me noticing and that freaks me out too.

The houses here are sort of close together. Found out in the span of a couple weeks there have been 8 that have been talked about between me and another couple of homes. Worried about some infestation happening. Horror movie type shit. Not cool. I hate them.

And the 2 snakes.... yeah.... RIP.

Reach *BANNED* 05-28-2018 11:52 AM

This happened today when I went outside for a walk. I noticed a bird's nest waayyyyyy on the tippy top of a light post and the nest fit perfectly on top. The mama bird was flying back and forth between there and a grove of trees that might have had seeds or something? on them that she was feeding her babies.

It was really cool even the mere fact of how it fit perfectly on top of that light post.

BullDog 05-28-2018 12:14 PM

Well, I first saw this about a week ago and find it a bit bizarre. I suppose it's just a prank or done out of sheer boredom. I have no idea how the person got up that high to do it.

There are two pairs of children's tennis shoes tied up on the telephone line near my house. A pair of girl's pink sneakers and a pair of boy's sneakers. Weird.

Chad 05-28-2018 03:38 PM

See today

There are 5 does hanging out in my back yard right now. Two of them are pregnant.

:cowboy:

Kätzchen 05-28-2018 08:29 PM

I spent the day at my BFF's house and watched over the two dogs (Simon & Toffee) and mY sweet caT Petunia. Then I watched a movie called The Mountain Between Us..... which reminded me of another movie I watched last year Wind River. Beautiful sweeping panoramic filmography. But I also saw little hummingbirds, today, flittering about the rose garden. :stillheart:

Gemme 05-29-2018 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullDog (Post 1212515)
Well, I first saw this about a week ago and find it a bit bizarre. I suppose it's just a prank or done out of sheer boredom. I have no idea how the person got up that high to do it.

There are two pairs of children's tennis shoes tied up on the telephone line near my house. A pair of girl's pink sneakers and a pair of boy's sneakers. Weird.

Who put the shoes there and why? The list of explanations goes on. Suggestions include:

It’s the work of gangs marking the boundaries of their territory. I've seen this.

Bullies take them off defenseless kids, then sling them up out of reach as the ultimate taunt. And this.

Gang members create an informal memorial at the spot where a friend lost his life. This is how I see it done most often.

Crack dealers festoon wires to advertise their presence in the neighborhood. This doesn't surprise me.

The next few options....eh.

The shoes increase wire visibility for low-flying aircraft.

Overly puffed-up boys who have just lost their virginity or otherwise passed a sexual milestone look to signal the event to others.

Graduating seniors mark this transition in their lives by leaving something of themselves behind; namely, their shoes.

Kids do it just because it’s fun. And besides, what else are you going to do with a worn-out pair of sneakers other than tie the laces together and toss them high? Kids will be kids.

This concludes your report on hanging shoes.

:blink:

BullDog 05-29-2018 04:12 PM

Thanks Gemme! Yes the question for me is "how" as much as "why."

Well apparently "shoe tossing" - as Wikipedia calls it - is a thing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoe_tossing

They don't look randomly tossed up there to me but I suppose. There are two pairs close together basically in the center of the road, but maybe.

Also, in the Wikipedia article it mentioned boot throwing is a competitive sport in Great Britain and New Zealand - I'm sure none of us are surprised by that, lol.

I live in a little town of 800 people. If there are gangs I am blissfully unaware. Don't think someone would announce they were selling drugs that way out here because it would be way too obvious but who knows. There are kids that live around here so it could very well be their shoes.

But yes, apparently this is a "thing" and there are many different reasons. I learned something new this week.

Bèsame* 06-03-2018 10:42 AM

I unpacked my watch. I never wore it while on vacation.
It's STOPPED!! Not a good sight. Lol

I'll be lost tomorrow without it. ( back to work)

Kenna 06-03-2018 11:55 AM

More pictures of my hometown being flooded. Sad.

Gemme 06-03-2018 01:52 PM

I see two kitties snoozing separately in the most adorable and seemingly innocent ways.

Reach *BANNED* 06-06-2018 01:32 PM

I saw racks and racks of cargo shorts, graph t's, and ball caps. For I moment I thought I died and went to retail heaven.

Chad 06-07-2018 09:45 PM

Saw

I saw two scorpions inside my house tonight. Both are dead now. I save all other critters but scorpions are bad for the kitties and me so they must die. It is now the season of scorpions in Texas. Ugh.