Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is on your mind (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147)

JDeere 03-22-2020 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn (Post 1263757)
I dont do so well with social isolation...

Same here I'm going absolutely nuts.

JDeere 03-22-2020 06:33 PM

Finding out that one of my half sisters may not be a half sister after all..

Im quite bummed but she will always be family.

PlatinumPearl 03-23-2020 04:44 PM

Grocery Shopping...

I may have to step out and get greens this week while they are still available.

The grocery stores I have been to are putting a purchase limit of 2 per item so people don't hoard. Not sure if all the grocery stores are doing this here but the two that I frequent are. The 2 per item limit doesn't bother me as much as the crazy line ups that wrap around the building of people waiting to get in. I hope that it's not always going to be like this.

Sometimes it doesn't pay to live in a big city.

Bèsame* 03-24-2020 08:28 AM

We just entered into Spring. The temps this week expected to get into the 90°s. What the f#$&???

It's down hill from here. Hello Summer 😬

I can't stand this. Just another reason to leave this area. Soon. I say soon!!!!

GeorgiaMa'am 03-24-2020 08:42 AM

Hoping the rain will wash away this pollen. <sniff>

JDeere 03-24-2020 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1264009)
Hoping the rain will wash away this pollen. <sniff>

Yes! Wash the yellow snow away!

Orema 03-25-2020 07:33 AM

In the office waiting for some exports to complete.

There will probably be 10 of us here today.

The cleaning crew is still coming in the evenings cleaning our offices and the company hired someone to come in during the day and sanitize the common areas.

I'm still sanitizing areas like a mad woman, have unused disposable rubber gloves on me and in the office, along with the wipes the cleaning crew gave me a week or so ago.

I came in the office because we had problems yesterday with a project I'm working on and trying to fix it from home damn near broke me. I was so frustrated I had a cigarette hoping it would chill me out. It didn't. I ended up frustrated, angry, and dizzy.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-25-2020 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1264063)
I was so frustrated I had a cigarette hoping it would chill me out. It didn't. I ended up frustrated, angry, and dizzy.

Ah, a cigarette. I miss those so much, especially right now.

At least I have :wine: and Girl Scout cookies.

homoe 03-25-2020 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1264063)
In the office waiting for some exports to complete.

There will probably be 10 of us here today.

The cleaning crew is still coming in the evenings cleaning our offices and the company hired someone to come in during the day and sanitize the common areas.

I'm still sanitizing areas like a mad woman, have unused disposable rubber gloves on me and in the office, along with the wipes the cleaning crew gave me a week or so ago.

I came in the office because we had problems yesterday with a project I'm working on and trying to fix it from home damn near broke me. I was so frustrated I had a cigarette hoping it would chill me out. It didn't. I ended up frustrated, angry, and dizzy.

Perhaps you should of had something more "mood mellowing" *cough *cough than a cigarette

JDeere 03-25-2020 11:43 AM

I need a long nap!

Bèsame* 03-30-2020 07:57 PM

I moved my internet service and was able to set it up myself.

well...there was this one call just to confirm. Lol

C0LLETTE 03-30-2020 08:26 PM

Would someone please explain to me who are all those strange new nics that appear on the list as being present but whose profiles I am not permitted to see...and all those nics whose info etc consists of nothing but a string of meaningless consonants.

Is there something here that everyone but me knows?

PlatinumPearl 03-31-2020 12:24 PM

What's On My Mind....

How life as we know it will change because of this virus.

How things have changed and are continuing to change at a rapid rate.

AI...

I watched a YouTube clip on Elon Musk I'm not a huge fan of his because I think there is more to him than meets the eye.... a lot more than just being weird....

I think there is more to the Coronavirus...

and...

I think there's a lot we don't know....well, some of us may know but a lot don't.

The_Lady_Snow 03-31-2020 02:12 PM

So much

The state of this world.

The lunatic in charge

My kids

My beloved

My job

My thighs

My need to scream

My Julie....

JDeere 03-31-2020 03:18 PM

That the commercial for this new oatmilk makes me wanna puke, like literal puke.

theoddz 04-01-2020 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 1264585)
That the commercial for this new oatmilk makes me wanna puke, like literal puke.

Dear Wife thought that this oat milk was going to be a favorite of hers....until she had the worst case of diarrhea, ever, from it. She is lactose intolerant, but this stuff really tore her up. :twitch:

She swears AT it when she sees that commercial, now, and has even threatened to throw her shoe at the television when that commercial comes on. :|
~Theo~ :bouquet:

Baby_Yoda 04-01-2020 04:35 PM

Choices

So what's on my mind right now is job choices. Been offered 2 positions. I know which one I want and honestly it's the one I'm going to take but my mind still insists on arguing about it. The one I'm passing on pays 500 more a month but it's working with power saws doing the same thing all day every day. I have a propensity to zone out once muscle memory kicks in so my fingers would probably be at risk.

JDeere 04-01-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoddz (Post 1264637)
Dear Wife thought that this oat milk was going to be a favorite of hers....until she had the worst case of diarrhea, ever, from it. She is lactose intolerant, but this stuff really tore her up. :twitch:

She swears AT it when she sees that commercial, now, and has even threatened to throw her shoe at the television when that commercial comes on. :|
~Theo~ :bouquet:

Ahahaha... The perils of learning the hard way!

Medusa 04-01-2020 08:29 PM

Friends

The quarantine

Handwritten letters

ksrainbow 04-02-2020 05:10 PM

Frenchie: her dissertation tomorrow at 10 am at U of I
Frenchie: her 8 year's of influencing so many life's
Frenchie: her future at Bentley University

ks-