Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Gemme 09-10-2018 07:15 PM

I had pot roast soup, toasted naan rounds, crackers and flavored water.

Kätzchen 09-11-2018 05:16 PM

Tonight I'm having home made Vegan Split Pea soup (I used organic Coconut Cream, the non-gmo kind, to make it super creamy and yummy)…. and on the side, some black olives and a few hand washed organic strawberries. Maybe a few Tamari Sesame Seed crackers (vegan also), with the soup.

Water to drink. :rrose:

Maybe an cup of herbal tea, after supper.

<<<<<<~~ still working on trying to make an delicious Lime Sherbet Cheesecake, lol. :eyebat:

girl_dee 09-11-2018 07:06 PM

My Mel picked up tacos for taco Tuesday!

RockOn 09-11-2018 07:25 PM

bologna sandwich
strawberry milk
golden oreo thins

pups had something different for a change ...each one had six scrambled eggs with a handful of shredded cheese mixed in while cooking

Gemme 09-11-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl_dee (Post 1224754)
My Mel picked up tacos for taco Tuesday!

Do you know that Cheez-Its makes a taco flavored chip and it actually does taste like a mouthful of hard shell taco? I could even taste the lettuce!

I had fresh fruit with cream cheese fruit dip, strawberry rhubarb pie and cookies. Not my best effort but tomorrow's a new day.

Plaidandroses 09-11-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1224759)
bologna sandwich
strawberry milk
golden oreo thins

pups had something different for a change ...each one had six scrambled eggs with a handful of shredded cheese mixed in while cooking

Aw, you are so good to them! One of mine is sick and I have no idea what he got into but I'm making him skip dinner tonight and he is NOT happy.

I just had a bunch of really good cherry tomatoes...and now I'm having a donut because I am too tired and lazy to make a real dinner tonight.

cinnamongrrl 09-11-2018 09:23 PM

We stopped into Red Robin and had the WORST experience ever.

I got their chicken Ensenada or something like that. It was too late for a huge meal. It was good, but for whatever reason I was nauseous immediately after eating. And that’s just the beginning of the dinner from hell.

I can’t WAIT till my phone pops up with a review request. Wonder how many characters you’re allowed. I’m gonna do ginger exercises in preparation....

Lyte 09-11-2018 10:17 PM

One of my usuals ... a big chicken caesar salad. Still delicious!

RockOn 09-12-2018 04:17 AM

Back to Plaidandroses

Sure hope your baby is feeling better this morning! Smart to hold off a meal like you did.

Orema 09-16-2018 08:06 AM

Tonight will be stuffed poblano peppers (low-carb style) with a green salad.

Reach *BANNED* 09-16-2018 08:53 AM

The birthday dinner will be..

New York strip steak (med. rare)
Red Cloud potatoes
Green beans
and some type of beverage.

Sadly, I did not think of buying something that would be considered My birthday cake until this morning. (laughing). So, not sure what dessert will be.

and some pretty awesome company. (f)

MsTinkerbelly 09-16-2018 09:28 AM

It’s my sister’s turn to make Sunday dinner, so since it is cold and raining she is making chicken and rice soup and homemade bread.

It should be yumbolicious!:hangloose:

Chad 09-16-2018 10:03 AM

Dinner

I plan to make a Greek style pasta salad. We may have tea or coke to drink. Pecan ice cream for dessert.

Yummy!

C0LLETTE 09-16-2018 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1224767)
Do you know that Cheez-Its makes a taco flavored chip and it actually does taste like a mouthful of hard shell taco? I could even taste the lettuce!

I had fresh fruit with cream cheese fruit dip, strawberry rhubarb pie and cookies. Not my best effort but tomorrow's a new day.

I'm not sure what Cheez-Its is but I'm fairly confident any plastic. oil-based product can be made to taste like "cheeZe"". But why do we eat it when we could just eat "cheese" and help dairy farmers survive?

Gemme 09-16-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 1225207)
New York strip steak (med. rare)
Red Cloud potatoes
Green beans
and some type of beverage.

Sadly, I did not think of buying something that would be considered My birthday cake until this morning. (laughing). So, not sure what dessert will be.

and some pretty awesome company. (f)

No worries! I had two birthday cake Halo Tops in your honor.

:cheesy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1225222)
I'm not sure what Cheez-Its is but I'm fairly confident any plastic. oil-based product can be made to taste like "cheeZe"". But why do we eat it when we could just eat "cheese" and help dairy farmers survive?

Because they taste like Taco Bell tacos, which everyone knows is not real food of any kind.

If it makes you feel better, Cheez-Its actually do contain cheddar cheese.

WheatToast 09-16-2018 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby (Post 6012)
Chicken and dumplings :tease:

Cream of Pinto Bean Soup
Garnished with heirloom tomato pico de gallo
and a dollop of sour cream

Served with fresh cornbread, baked with corn kernels and served with
honey butter

nina03 09-16-2018 07:19 PM

Beef stew and dumplings.

FireSignFemme 09-16-2018 08:17 PM

A handful of pistachio nuts and a cup of sweet strawberry slices. Water, and a glass of whole milk.

JDeere 09-16-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nina03 (Post 1225292)
Beef stew and dumplings.

We had beef stew as well but no dumplings!

candy_coated_bitch 09-17-2018 12:56 AM

Amy's chili mac.