Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

StillettoDoll 04-30-2010 07:11 PM

Gluten free pancakes with pecan and praline syrup and bacon.

Andrew, Jr. 05-01-2010 10:27 AM


I have no idea. It should be interesting no matter what. :bbq:

storyofmylife 05-01-2010 03:18 PM

Going to my daughter's house and she is doing the BBQ bit with all the works and it is nice not to cook or clean after ..... just EAT and RELAX :)

Kobi 05-01-2010 04:07 PM

Spaghetti with clam sauce if I am feeling ambitious. Mac and cheese with hot dogs if I am feeling lazy. Is tough to be a gourmet. :cheesy:

Passionaria 05-01-2010 06:17 PM

Chinese take out and a movie with a friend............ :cat:

Blade 05-01-2010 06:18 PM

BBQ sandwich and French Fries, yeah I know that is a walking heart attack

MissItalianDiva 05-01-2010 06:19 PM

Last night I made some homemade noodles sooo....tonight it shall be shrimp scampi with some homemade garlic bread, salad and if I have the energy to make it tonight some rasberry sorbet

Billy 05-01-2010 06:23 PM

I had 2 steaks and 4 eggs ! :dance2:

turasultana 05-01-2010 06:30 PM

getting Italian delivered. and cheesecake.

Queerasfck 05-01-2010 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turasultana (Post 96594)
getting Italian delivered. and cheesecake.

Wow, spoiled much???

We're having Buster's Golden Palace house special chicken fried rice and pot stickers. And if I make it to the store later I'll be making chocolate salted caramel cupcakes for dessert.

Martina 05-01-2010 06:47 PM

Just had it. Good bread and cheese. Not unfattening, but i am tired.

Rook 05-01-2010 06:48 PM

Beef Stew

White Rice

Hi-C Orange juice...

bigbutchmistie 05-01-2010 06:48 PM

Roast Beef Sandwhiches:

Roast Beef for sandwiches

Pepper Jack Cheese

Toasted Sub Buns

Lettuce

Tomato

Dijon Mustard

pajama 05-01-2010 06:50 PM

Baked chicken strips marinated in garlic/herb buffalo seasoning, wheat mac and cheese, and home sauteed mushrooms. For dessert we'll have blackberry short cake (it's like strawberry but with blackberries, you get the picture) since we're flooded and I gotz no cake. :(

turasultana 05-01-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzeeTiger (Post 96602)
Wow, spoiled much???

We're having Buster's Golden Palace house special chicken fried rice and pot stickers. And if I make it to the store later I'll be making chocolate salted caramel cupcakes for dessert.

Hey in NYC delivery is a way of life. :)

I tip well though....

Enchantress 05-01-2010 07:56 PM

A delicious salad made with:

Hearts of romaine
chick peas
black olives
quartered artichoke hearts
sweet grape tomatoes
sprinkled with feta cheese
and
then drizzled with a vinagrette.

Yummy!

Venus007 05-01-2010 08:09 PM

Enchiladas with home made chile e tomatillo sauce and elote (roasted corn on the cob with toppings for the uninitiated)
Home made sangria and for desert chocolate ice cream or flan

Here is the recipe for the sauce, super easy and oh so yummy
* 6 Poblano chiles roasted and peeled
* 1.5 pounds of tomatillos husks removed, rinsed, and chopped
* 1 medium onion chopped
* 3 Serrano chiles seeded and chopped
* 1 teaspoon oregano
* 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
* 2 teaspoons sugar
* Salt to taste
Pulse it together in the food processor or if you are me grind it together with a mortar and pestle until smooth then pour into a heavy skillet (I use cast iron) and simmer on low for about a half hour.

Enchantress 05-01-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venus007 (Post 96665)
Enchiladas with home made chile e tomatillo sauce and elote (roasted corn on the cob with toppings for the uninitiated)
Home made sangria and for desert chocolate ice cream or flan

Here is the recipe for the sauce, super easy and oh so yummy
* 6 Poblano chiles roasted and peeled
* 1.5 pounds of tomatillos husks removed, rinsed, and chopped
* 1 medium onion chopped
* 3 Serrano chiles seeded and chopped
* 1 teaspoon oregano
* 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
* 2 teaspoons sugar
* Salt to taste
Pulse it together in the food processor or if you are me grind it together with a mortar and pestle until smooth then pour into a heavy skillet (I use cast iron) and simmer on low for about a half hour.

Sangria? Yes please.

UofMfan 05-01-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venus007 (Post 96665)
Enchiladas with home made chile e tomatillo sauce and elote (roasted corn on the cob with toppings for the uninitiated)
Home made sangria and for desert chocolate ice cream or flan

Here is the recipe for the sauce, super easy and oh so yummy
* 6 Poblano chiles roasted and peeled
* 1.5 pounds of tomatillos husks removed, rinsed, and chopped
* 1 medium onion chopped
* 3 Serrano chiles seeded and chopped
* 1 teaspoon oregano
* 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
* 2 teaspoons sugar
* Salt to taste
Pulse it together in the food processor or if you are me grind it together with a mortar and pestle until smooth then pour into a heavy skillet (I use cast iron) and simmer on low for about a half hour.

What time is dinner?

WolfyOne 05-01-2010 08:28 PM

Tonight I made Sloppy Joes from scratch because I think what comes in those cans called Manwich is disgusting.

Blaze 05-01-2010 08:37 PM

:greendollar:Steroid Fajita's. Yes, I am upset about our Govs. Surplus
Gluten free tortilla's and Pica...
I actually hated it because it wasn't grass grazing cow... How do I know, I usually by it from health food markets, but today, I was lazy and hit the meat market. :crybaby:

Abigail Crabby 05-01-2010 09:02 PM

It was kinda cool out in the valley today so I made
chili and cinnamon rolls.

Leigh 05-01-2010 10:40 PM

KFC was tonight's dinner :)

Gemme 05-02-2010 01:13 AM

I had whole wheat rotini pasta with pork loin, sauteed peppers (bell, orange, yellow), and pineapple chunks.

Venus007 05-02-2010 03:20 PM

Tonight, Italian
 
Tonight I am making cheese spinach and pine nut ravioli with roasted red peppers and zucchini in a palomino sauce with garlic bread and for desert cannoli.
The sauce is on the stove, the filling is resting so as to blend the flavors more completely and the ravioli dough is chilling

UofMfan 05-02-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venus007 (Post 97231)
Tonight I am making cheese spinach and pine nut ravioli with roasted red peppers and zucchini in a palomino sauce with garlic bread and for desert cannoli.
The sauce is on the stove, the filling is resting so as to blend the flavors more completely and the ravioli dough is chilling

Again, what time is dinner?

Enchantress 05-02-2010 03:53 PM

Mexican Casserole

Yum!

Andrew, Jr. 05-02-2010 03:59 PM


Grilled tuna steaks
Green Beans Steamed
Baked Potatoes
Ice Tea (homemade)

StillettoDoll 05-02-2010 04:58 PM

grilled flounder that Blaze caught and collard greens and rice

bigbutchmistie 05-02-2010 05:25 PM

Roast Beef With Gravy

Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Mac/Cheese

Mixed Veggies

Crystal Light Iced Lemon Tea

And for dessert:

Chocolate Cake with fudge icing

Vanilla Ice cream

Abigail Crabby 05-02-2010 06:16 PM

Totally bad for me KFC ...

Blade 05-02-2010 06:25 PM

BBQ sandwich and chips since I'm grounded from using the stove

Guy 05-02-2010 06:27 PM

I tried the Morningstar Italian sausage with peppers and onions.

It was surprisingly good :blink:

storyofmylife 05-02-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy In Florida (Post 97310)
I tried the Morningstar Italian sausage with peppers and onions.

It was surprisingly good :blink:

I hav not try the sausage yet. I had the morningstar hot dogs and i like em.

SassyLeo 05-02-2010 07:40 PM

I am so full of tea party snacks, not sure I will be hungry enough for dinner...but what sounds good is tomato soup. Mmm.

Rook 05-02-2010 07:51 PM

BBQ babyback Ribs

South Carolina bbq Brisket

Dirty Rice

Corn on the cob

au Gratin Potatoes

Crab Salad

Strawberries & Pineapples

Orange/Pineaple/Apple juice...

Gemme 05-03-2010 01:45 AM

I had a Lean Cuisine tv dinner of Parmesan Fish and Pasta with a Skinny Cow White Mint Truffle bar for dessert.

Nummy nummy good. :tease:

JazzGirl 05-03-2010 09:44 AM




Tonight's upcoming menu:

Jambalaya
Dirty rice
Salad
Lemon pound cake with a citrus mix drizzle
Sweet mint iced tea
Espresso




waxnrope 05-03-2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzGirl (Post 97708)



Tonight's upcoming menu:

Jambalaya
Dirty rice
Salad
Lemon pound cake with a citrus mix drizzle
Sweet mint iced tea
Espresso




um, I don't know where the "lilacs" are, but I'm wanting an invite to that dinner!

Kenna 05-03-2010 10:14 AM

Dinner???

I haven't even had a break for breakfast or lunch :( :(


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:43 AM.

ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018