Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Mel C. 10-11-2022 08:15 PM

November 2023....*does the happy dance*

FireSignFemme 10-12-2022 04:58 PM

Poshmark orders getting here.
J dropping off meds.
Trip to the library.

Bèsame* 10-14-2022 06:49 PM

I don't know how this happened, but when you least expect it a breakfast date happens!

Bèsame* 11-23-2022 08:15 AM

I have a friend coming to visit from Texas over the Christmas holidays. We just made a date to go to Disney in Orlando. Woohoo..it will be all decorated for Christmas. Super excited!!!

( just calculated..30 days away)

GeorgiaMa'am 11-23-2022 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1291247)
... We just made a date to go to Disney in Orlando. Woohoo..it will be all decorated for Christmas. Super excited!!!

Once after a bad breakup, I planned a trip to Disney to get away from all the Christmas celebration and festivities. What I didn't know was how much Disney does up everything for Christmas! I had as much fun as possible anyway, under the circumstances. Disney heals my soul.

kittygrrl 11-23-2022 07:20 PM

tomorrow-hawaiian mac salad

kittygrrl 11-27-2022 02:36 AM

sleep.....:hk11:

Blade 11-28-2022 12:08 AM

Getting back on schedule.Been off for a week. I like structure in my life and getting back on schedule will help give me that.

Soft*Silver 11-28-2022 11:35 AM

my glasses broke right before Thanksgiving. I’m blind without my glasses! Somehow I was able to keep them on my face often on until today, when I have an appointment with my optometrist. They’re going to try and fix them for me! I am so looking forward to it!

Soft*Silver 11-29-2022 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soft*Silver (Post 1291372)
my glasses broke right before Thanksgiving. I’m blind without my glasses! Somehow I was able to keep them on my face often on until today, when I have an appointment with my optometrist. They’re going to try and fix them for me! I am so looking forward to it!

alas, they could not. So I had a super glue them. New glasses will be ordered mid December when I have my appointment

GeorgiaMa'am 01-13-2023 10:34 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing my family tomorrow. I've been planning to visit my mom and sister tomorrow, and I found out this week that my sister has invited the whole family for lunch. She's making some new soup recipe that she and my niece are crazy about (all I know is it involves three different cheeses and Rotel) and I am taking the cornbread. Tomorrow should be the perfect day for that kind of thick and creamy soup - we're expecting cold and clear weather. It will be so great to get to see everyone since I missed them at Christmas, which made me very blue at the time.

Bèsame* 01-15-2023 06:53 PM

New Year New Adventures

2 concerts are on the books so far.
I have 2 different friends from So Cali visiting.
One is my bestie, she will be on business and she is going to let me crash in her room. We will investigate the gay bars for sure!

High School reunion in California
And , Nashville, baby!

I'm sooo excited to have all these places to look forward to!!

kittygrrl 01-16-2023 02:55 PM

Spring....

GeorgiaMa'am 01-17-2023 01:19 PM

I'm looking forward to a trip to the mountains next week. We're going to Ellijay, apple capitol of Georgia. We'll be avoiding the tourist places except for one quick stop by the gift shop on the way out of town to buy some of the most delicious apple butter on the planet. We'll make a quick stop at the liquor store on the way into town, which is actually in a town called Ellijay East - I guess somebody didn't want a liquor store inside the city limits of Ellijay. Southern towns are funny that way. But let's face it, there's nothing much else to do in Ellijay besides drink all day, eat apples, and watch the sunrise and sunset from the balcony.

This will be Brittany's first out-of-town trip; it's just a few days, and we'll be staying in a house, so it will be a good first trip experience for her. She has a new travel crate all ready to go. I already know she'll be good in the car - she likes car trips. She'll enjoy running around on the mountain too; at least, as much running as she can do on a Flexi-lead. She'll also enjoy helping us eat snacks - that's the other thing we do while we watch sunsets and drink craft beer in the mountains.

clay 01-17-2023 07:00 PM

Camping with my wife at Jekyll Island, Ga in couple weeks or so!!
She hasn't ever been there!!!

Enjoying some fresh, coastal seafood (oysters)

Kätzchen 01-18-2023 11:45 AM

I'm looking forward to going over to my home state to see my mom and siblings, this spring. I'm also looking forward to two awesome days off. There's nothing like having time to yourself to renew your perspective and enjoy life at your own pace (slowly, *lol*). :bow:

Bèsame* 01-19-2023 07:07 PM

Meeting a dear friend who is passing thru Tampa. We are going to meet at a Cuban water side cafe in the History Center. I dont do into Tampa often, but I see an adventure with GPS.

Cigars, anyone???

And no alarm tomorrow. Yay.

Orema 01-20-2023 07:52 AM

Knee surgery next month and I'm feeling good about it. I canceled the last time I had it scheduled (in 2021) because I just couldn't get my ducks lined up and it didn't feel right. It feels right this time and I got my ducks in a row so I'm going through with it.

My niece will come to stay with me for a few days and a friend will look in, too, but I think I'll manage pretty good pretty on my own. The muscles around my knees are pretty strong from riding for the last couple years so that helps.

My other knee is scheduled to be replaced in late spring providing all goes well with this one.

Lucky me.

:bow:

GeorgiaMa'am 01-20-2023 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1292196)
Knee surgery next month and I'm feeling good about it. I canceled the last time I had it scheduled (in 2021) because I just couldn't get my ducks lined up and it didn't feel right. It feels right this time and I got my ducks in a row so I'm going through with it.

My niece will come to stay with me for a few days and a friend will look in, too, but I think I'll manage pretty good pretty on my own. The muscles around my knees are pretty strong from riding for the last couple years so that helps.

My other knee is scheduled to be replaced in late spring providing all goes well with this one.

Lucky me.

:bow:

You are lucky! You're getting to have the surgery. I can't have it until I lose some weight, but I really need it. I've heard great things about it from people I know who've had it - mainly, that recovery was near instantaneous and they immediately felt better after they had it. I'm so happy for you! Plus you have people to help you, which is a blessing.

Orema 01-20-2023 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1292197)
You are lucky! You're getting to have the surgery. I can't have it until I lose some weight, but I really need it. I've heard great things about it from people I know who've had it - mainly, that recovery was near instantaneous and they immediately felt better after they had it. I'm so happy for you! Plus you have people to help you, which is a blessing.

Thank you and good luck to you, too. I understand because for me it's a horrible cycle of not being able to lose weight because I can barely move with knees that are in such bad shape.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.